Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today (23366 Views)

Photos From Goodluck Jonathan's 65th Birthday Celebration / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by elchapoo: 11:06am On May 23, 2020
dynicks:
yes I am.....

Hit me up sharply so I could arrange for a rendevou...

Forget the looks ; follow what the heart has got to offer....#wayasay"

I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by tunary(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hbd mama....Please is your son single lipsrsealed
Stop digging for gold, come let me make you feel what they feel as well
Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by bekpo(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2020
The Joy of the Senate, happy birthday to u, may God bless ur new age!

1 Like

Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Gandollar(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2020
J111333:
Abacha babe back then. grin
Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday to the celebrant..
Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Halo22: 3:38pm On May 23, 2020
Happy birthday to one of the powerful and influential iron ladies Anambra state produced.

1 Like

Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by NobleAngell(f): 4:36pm On May 23, 2020
Jman24:

The son is Ray emodi, Nollywood actor..incase
I was gonna ask if she related to Ray Emodi. Wow! But are you sure about this?
Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by thatsleepboy1: 5:27pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

So if any of her sons are single, you'll jejely leave piiko. What a waste of his time. I pray he knows ur shenanigans and finally drop your ass after fucking 3 years together-apart.
Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by thatsleepboy1: 5:30pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:

So if any of her sons are single, you'll jejely leave piiko. What a waste of his time. I pray he knows ur shenanigans and finally drop your ass after fucking 3 years together-apart. I dey
Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by catherine1998: 5:46pm On May 23, 2020
JosephXavier:
Read her profile. The woman is really powerful and influential as a senator. Anambra women can be very daring and useful anywhere they see themselves. I fear the way they compete with men in politics. Anambra has produced so many influential women more than any other stat in Nigeria; with the likes of Senator Ngozi Ekwuniife, Dora Akunyiri, Oby Ezekwesili, Stella Odua, and the list goes on. E be like say I go find one bright Anambra lady to marry

They are fair weather women, except you dont like your life
Re: Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by catherine1998: 5:49pm On May 23, 2020
tino22:
Happy birthday beautiful ma. You’re a blessing to Ndi Igbo and Nigeria. God bless your new age and grant you long live and prosperity

She is a blessing to anambra not ndigbo, wht has she done for Ndigbo as a whole?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Buhari Constitutes Advisory Committee On Anti-corruption / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.