Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Woman Terrified And Crying As She Takes Her First Flight Ever (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Terrified And Crying As She Takes Her First Flight Ever (video) (433 Views)

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Terrified And Crying As She Takes Her First Flight Ever (video) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:53am On May 23, 2020
A video was shared of a woman who was very terrified and crying when she took her first flight. What was your experience taking your first flight?

SEE VIDEO : http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/woman-terrified-and-crying-as-she-takes.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Terrified And Crying As She Takes Her First Flight Ever (video) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:54am On May 23, 2020
Re: Woman Terrified And Crying As She Takes Her First Flight Ever (video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2020
Hahahaha... it's not funny but it's not funny!

I had similar experience. I
That was 2006 ( Lagos to Kano)
Chanchangi Airline or something of that nature I can't really remember the name..

My Heart almost piped out when we were about taking off..

Looking through the Window I almost fainted!
Re: Woman Terrified And Crying As She Takes Her First Flight Ever (video) by ramdris(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2020
In international flights, it's kinda better but with local ehn, am always edgy every time am on board... Those local planes scares me ....

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper 6lack Pays Tribute To Oluwatoyin Salau. / Man Beats Wife To Coma, Promises To Do It Again Once She Regains Consciousness / Sho Madjozi On Burna Boy ‘beef’: I Can Not Be Intimidated By Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.