Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Glo 25k/sec - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 25k/sec (1361 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 25k/sec by ndcide(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2011
i want to use the glo 25k per sec charging plane which i think, should be the cheapest. Please can those using it tell me how to migrate. It seems difficult to migrate to the plan. I mean the cheapest.
Re: Glo 25k/sec by aieromon(m): 4:03am On Jan 18, 2011
*103*1*1# to migrate to the Glo Infinito plan.I doubt if they still allow people to migrate to this plan though.
Re: Glo 25k/sec by ndcide(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
thanks aieromon. I don't think converting to that plan is still possible. I tried converting to glo more power by useing the code *100*8*1# and also sending 'power' to 555 via sms, but non is working. i called glo customer care they keep telling me to do what i did that is not working.
Does it mean no body is enjoying this glo low tariff? How come they advertise these plan and its impossible to activate. Am i the only one paying more for calls on glo? While those on airtel pay 20k per sec. What is happening. I've always used my glo to call all network and not minding the cost but i want a change. Some one help me b4 i drop a line i've used for many years.
Re: Glo 25k/sec by bennito: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2011
may be u shld try sending CITY to 300
it may work.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Bb Curve 2 / Unlock Your Etisalat Andriod Gaga Phone Here / Google Nexus 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.