Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? (379 Views)

Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Though, we have other motives but through my observation I can say who go to church are;
30% to receive miracles
20% to praise & worship God
15% motivated by the word of God
10% to charge their phones
10% to be protected
5% to show their selves
5% not to be judged
5% to make Heaven

Which category are you in?
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by IceLip: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2020
To pay God's 10%
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by festwiz(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2020
The no church geng. wink

1 Like

Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by Redoil: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2020
You Just sit in the comfort of your house and write this things. it is well

May the good Lord give us the right knowledge and understanding to solve all our problems
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by boman2014: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Non of the above
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Omuneizzy6:
Though, we have other motives but through my observation I can say who go to church are;
30% to receive miracles
20% to praise & worship God
15% motivated by the word of God
10% to charge their phones
10% to be protected
5% to show their selves
5% not to be judged
5% to make Heaven

Which category are you in?
To show their selves should be 70%.

To win and inflate contracts 5%.

I was gisting with my plumber friend yesterday and he told me how he quoted N100k for a Living Faith Church and the sum was inflated by 400-500%.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by Davash222(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2020
The 5% who believe they will make Heaven by going to Church are just ignorant and wasting their time.
It would be easier for a Traditionalist to make Heaven than a Church goer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by bayotwice(f): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by Uyi168: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Those looking for free pussies and spouse nkor.
They should constitute at least 40%..
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by Adedotguy: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2020
wink
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by imustmakeit(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm part of the 15% and 20%
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by Karlifate: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Some people are going because they see others going there.
Re: Opinion: See The Reasons Why People Go To Church, Which Group Are You? by vickydankal(f): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
There is another percent of people you didn’t add there , these are people who wants to know God for who he is not necessarily what they will get, they have a hunger that every day service can’t satisfy. They are doing business with God with their spirit, soul and body sold out to God. Gainful or painful they are there. The percentage maybe small but there are such people.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In My Confused State! / Is God An Atheist? / Popular Lagos Prophet, Israel Genesis Sentenced To Jail For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.