Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Make More Than #500,000 With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Than #500,000 With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) (701 Views)

Earn #5,400 Monthly With Opera News Hub / How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 - Dont Miss Reading This / Opera News Hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make More Than #500,000 With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) by Decipher1129: 10:21am On May 23, 2020
How to become opera news hub creator.

Today, I want to show you all the necessary steps to become opera news hub creator and start making some cash.

I know you might have heard of opera news, well it is good because those news are published by writers who are paid to write quality contents and maybe you have been wondering how you can be oartbof this opportunity, don't worry because today I want to show you all the step you should take to become a member or a creator.

To register in opera news hub
Go to your chrome browser and enable desktop mode then visit this address www.hub.opera.com and click login email/facebook. Choose your desired and you will be directed to the registration page, fill up the details including your Wemedia name, this should be the name that will represent your blog and don't forget to input your phone number in the area that says, link opay account.
When you are done filling it up, wait for approval which usually takes up-to 5 days and free approval, you can start publishing articles.

Now, how to receive payment from opera news hub.
This method is very simple, to be able to receive payment, you need to download opay app, this is the app that is authorized by opera mini, click here https://go.onelink.me/qoOH/72162490
to download app and register if you are asked of referal code, use this code (DNTX5H8) don't forget to use that your phone number that you input in your opera news hub. Fill all details correctly as they appear in your bank account and when done, verify your email and phone number.
Now that you have registered, you need to upgrade your kyc to level two so that you can receive higher amount.
Click in the image avatar which is the setting and locate kyc level then click on it, link your bvn and follow the instructions there and you are done.

Now that you are done with everything, you can start reading money from opera mini for every post you publish that get up to 10k views, not that 10k view amount to #360 and you are required to reach a threshold of #2000 to be able to get paid.
Payment are made every 15 of the next month regarding the earning of the previous month, so let say if you started on February, you will be paid in the 15 of March and your March earnings will be paid on April 15.

To know more about opera news hub, I have written a comprehensive article on it here https://www.zadlinenews.com/2020/05/19/how-to-make-money-from-opera-news-hub-2020/

I wish you success and more hardwork.
I love you all
Re: How To Make More Than #500,000 With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) by ChewingStick(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2020
smiles... There are 101 reasons why O.N.H sucks. At their current conversion rate, it'd take one lifetime to amass this kind of earning.

1 Like

Re: How To Make More Than #500,000 With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) by oluwadabira111(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2020
ChewingStick:
smiles... There are 101 reasons why O.N.H sucks. At their current conversion rate, it'd take one lifetime to amass this kind of earning.
bro i love this your sig ohgrin
Re: How To Make More Than #500,000 With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2020
Decipher1129:
How to become opera news hub creator.

Today, I want to show you all the necessary steps to become opera news hub creator and start making some cash.

I know you might have heard of opera news, well it is good because those news are published by writers who are paid to write quality contents and maybe you have been wondering how you can be oartbof this opportunity, don't worry because today I want to show you all the step you should take to become a member or a creator.

To register in opera news hub
Go to your chrome browser and enable desktop mode then visit this address www.hub.opera.com and click login email/facebook. Choose your desired and you will be directed to the registration page, fill up the details including your Wemedia name, this should be the name that will represent your blog and don't forget to input your phone number in the area that says, link opay account.
When you are done filling it up, wait for approval which usually takes up-to 5 days and free approval, you can start publishing articles.

Now, how to receive payment from opera news hub.
This method is very simple, to be able to receive payment, you need to download opay app, this is the app that is authorized by opera mini, click here https://go.onelink.me/qoOH/72162490
to download app and register if you are asked of referal code, use this code (DNTX5H8) don't forget to use that your phone number that you input in your opera news hub. Fill all details correctly as they appear in your bank account and when done, verify your email and phone number.
Now that you have registered, you need to upgrade your kyc to level two so that you can receive higher amount.
Click in the image avatar which is the setting and locate kyc level then click on it, link your bvn and follow the instructions there and you are done.

Now that you are done with everything, you can start reading money from opera mini for every post you publish that get up to 10k views, not that 10k view amount to #360 and you are required to reach a threshold of #2000 to be able to get paid.
Payment are made every 15 of the next month regarding the earning of the previous month, so let say if you started on February, you will be paid in the 15 of March and your March earnings will be paid on April 15.

To know more about opera news hub, I have written a comprehensive article on it here https://www.zadlinenews.com/2020/05/19/how-to-make-money-from-opera-news-hub-2020/

I wish you success and more hardwork.
I love you all

Can I earn if my clicks is not up to 10,000
Re: How To Make More Than #500,000 With Opera News 2020(opera News Hub) by SexyBabe001: 5:21pm On May 23, 2020
Why do you guys love to lie? As if its easy... 500k my foot, why you no try am and show us your proof...

Shioor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Platform To Start Your Agency Banking Business With Huge Profits / Preorder Group / Get Your National ID Card Design, Open And Verify Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.