Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! (3066 Views)

Only Okupe And Reno Omokri Know Why Tinubu Is Suddenly Their Idol - Dele Momodu / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by WeneWali: 4:04pm On May 23, 2020
The objective of the thread is simply to make yoruba muslims and anti-Ibos happy.

That tells you a lot about the plans of the OP and where she comes. grin

Creating useless topics upandan to attract insult to Ndigbo, yet claims to be Ibo. grin

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by DEROX: 4:13pm On May 23, 2020
lol na only these 2 sabi press the mumu button of potopotians

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by duncun: 4:46pm On May 23, 2020

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Amarabae(f): 4:55pm On May 23, 2020
keep the comments flowing in
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by andrewtosin(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2020
Oya come chop kiss for this write-up kiss
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amarachi speaks:

My grandfather used to say that the snake is the longest surviving animal specie ,not because it is the strongest of all but it is the wisest,
which means that wisdom is superior to strength alone,
I used this proverbial phrase to bring to notice of my Igbo brethrens, Umunnem of the necessity of applying wisdom while living in Nigeria(at least for now)
I have carefully studied the tactics of these two PDP spokesmen in Using Igbos as shield while attacking buhari and the north,
All of a sudden, FFK and reno omokri are fighters of Igbo interest, something they couldn't do while in corridors of power,
they can deceive emotionally fragile Igbos, not intelligent nwaafo like Oriaku, Acharaugo diya 1 of Alaigbo,
I know their tricks,
Does Fani Kayode think that we have forgotten the famous Igbo phobic article he wrote while he was in corridors of power?
An article that poured a hateful tantrum on Igbos, called us unprintable names and insulted our ancestors who died in the war,
many Igbo scholars took him to the cleaners with powerful rebuttal,
all of a sudden, such a man is seen as a darling by some Igbo youths just because he demonises buhari and fulanis, or because he has an Igbo wife,
Ndigbo let us use our sense, Let us stop being tossed around like chaffs by these opportunists, Be wise.
Reno Omokri on the other hand is another cunny character ,I can never forget one famous post he made in late 2015 blasting and ridiculing ndigbo,
now knowing how emotionally fragile many Igbos are, he has pressed their controlling button by always "writing about Igbos"
Oga Omokri, don't you have an ethnic group, I assumed from my findings that he is either an Isoko or Itsekiri in Delta state,
you will never see him talk about the welfare of his tribe, always setting Igbos up against other tribes in a cunny way,
Look beyond the "praises" it is a poisoned chalice,
Yes Igbos are rich oga Omokri, we don't need you to tell us,
yorubas ,Fulanis , Hausas etc have super rich men too.
Igbos are hardworking and industrious so as other ethnic group, you will see hardworking people there too.
Igbos are bla bla bla bla
Reno Omokri let us be and start praising your own tribe,
I and many Igbos can't fall for your tricks, take it to Ipob page.
Ndigbo let's use our senses.
I am sure we have not forgotten the kemi olunloyo drama, she posted about Abba kyari death you Igbos rejoiced, she posted about nnamdi kanu's death, you guys starting foaming in the mouth on her page,
why are we tossed around emotionally like light feathers, what happened to our psyche?
We can't continue to be used as Sacrificial lamb in Nigeria all the time,
I dont know why they always rob in Igbos whenever they want to attack buhari or the north.
We have bled enough, let's avoid these two toxic men,
they don't like Igbos , Don't be deceived by write-ups,
put them in corridor of power again, you will see their true colour.
Oriaku loves you all
Daalu nu

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Amatarasha(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2020
Amarachi Biko let them praise us , let Dem be ok
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Ximenez(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2020
Another Eastern folklore
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by emperorshaokahn(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:
keep the comments flowing in
are you sure you are not an afonja?.

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by victorDanladi: 5:59pm On May 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Everybody is entitled to their opinion

AlI I see is that OP is a Buhari apologist hiding behind an Igbo character

The Igbos have a mind of their own!!!

For instance Reno and FFK was not the reason why they unanimously refuse to vote for Buhari

Considering the rate at which he(Buhari) takes side with Fulani herdsmen killing and proscribed IPOB armless, were they wrong

It wasn't Reno and FFk that advised Igbos to beat up Ekweremadu even FFK was shock that the Igbos could discipline their own person like that

So leave the Igbos alone after all they loved Yaradua, and they are both Fulani, have you ever wondered why they don't trust Buhari

If they both are singing the praises of the Igbos, are you paying them Or are the musicians singing the praises of the corrupt politicians better than them

You referenced a snake but do you know that so many has come to realize that the Igbos impartial judgement of Buhari is nothing but the truth!!!

Killings of the Igbos all in the name of IPOB, Trump, Sheik Gumi, Danjuma, killing of the northerners all in the name of Shiites, your land or your life, nepotism, massacres in the country and many others too numerous to mention are examples that the Igbos are politically correct in not supporting Buhari

So many people sing the praises of others, so why are you particular about Reno and FFK, is it because, it's mostly about the Igbos

They are currently not the people ravaging the country particularly the north

So OP, go and take your meds abeg

I beg go and sleep

And Theophilus Danjuma and Obasanjo

Both Christians didn't spear head the masacre of Igbo during the civil war??

You guys just hate irrationally

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
waledeji:
Much ado about nothing, all talk no action cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Afamed: 6:31pm On May 23, 2020
Here we go again and again. They will not react to the message but they will rather prefer to attack the messanger.

Emotional blinded set of fellows

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amarachi speaks:

My grandfather used to say that the snake is the longest surviving animal specie ,not because it is the strongest of all but it is the wisest,
I used this proverbial phrase to bring to notice of my Igbo brethrens, Umunnem of the necessity of applying wisdom while living in Nigeria(at least for now)
I have carefully studied the tactics of these two PDP spokesmen in Using Igbos as shield while attacking buhari and the north,
All of a sudden, FFK and reno omokri are fighters of Igbo interest, something they couldn't do while in corridors of power,
they can deceive emotionally fragile Igbos, not intelligent nwaafo like Oriaku, Acharaugo diya 1 of Alaigbo,
I know their tricks,
Does Fani Kayode think that we have forgotten the famous Igbo phobic article he wrote while he was in corridors of power?
An article that poured a hateful tantrum on Igbos, called us unprintable names and insulted our ancestors who died in the war,
all of a sudden, such a man is seen as a darling by some Igbo youths just because he demonises buhari and fulanis, or because he has an Igbo wife,
Ndigbo let us use our sense, Let us stop being tossed around like chaffs by these opportunists, Be wise.
Reno Omokri on the other hand is another cunny character ,I can never forget one famous post he made in late 2015 blasting and ridiculing ndigbo,
now knowing how emotionally fragile many Igbos are, he has pressed their controlling button by always "writing about Igbos"
Oga Omokri, don't you have an ethnic group, I assumed from my findings that he is either an Isoko or Itsekiri in Delta state,
you will never see him talk about the welfare of his tribe, always setting Igbos up against other tribes in a cunny way,
Igbos are hardworking and industrious so as other ethnic group, you will see hardworking people there too.
I am sure we have not forgotten the kemi olunloyo drama, she posted about Abba kyari death you Igbos rejoiced, she posted about nnamdi kanu's death, you guys starting foaming in the mouth on her page,
why are we tossed around emotionally like light feathers, what happened to our psyche?
I dont know why they always rob in Igbos whenever they want to attack buhari or the north.
Oriaku loves you all
Daalu nu
lollzz you get sense ....you look familiar did you school at Madonna?

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Afamed: 6:33pm On May 23, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
are you sure you are not an afonja?.
Take the message in good faith and do away with your usual tribal card victim

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Area4Area: 7:15pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:

when they hit you with truth, you start shouting afonja.
okeikpo ,zuzuru gi gbafuom na ihu
This like could be funny, hmm inside this life sef.

If you can remember in the days when you were pro-IPOB and I was anti, I was using my Yeske and later Yyeske monickers then when you and others used to call me Afonja and Aboki because I was anti IPOB. I wasn't angry and just laughed because I knew who I was all along.

They now call you Afonja whenever you hit them hard, I know you as an Igbo lady, don't be swayed by those kids.
You made good points and I hope those kids would come to their senses with time.

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 7:15pm On May 23, 2020
Area4Area:

If you can remember in the days when you were pro-IPOB and I was anti, I was using my Yeske and later Yyeske monickers then when you and others used to call me Afonja and Aboki because I was anti IPOB. I wasn't angry and just laughed because I knew who I was all along.

They now call you Afonja whenever you hit them hard, I know you as an Igbo lady, don't be swayed by those kids.
You made good points and I hope those kids would come to their senses with time.
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Area4Area: 7:37pm On May 23, 2020
Afamed:
Here we go again and again. They will not react to the message but they will rather prefer to attack the messanger.

That's why they've been left behind in everything in Nigeria especially national politics

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 7:39pm On May 23, 2020
Area4Area:
That's why they've been left behind in everything in Nigeria especially national politics
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 7:45pm On May 23, 2020
Ojiofor:
Amarabea kindly take your own advise and leave Ndigbo alone,you can't claim to be Igbo from SS and in the other hand swear that there are no Igbo or Igboland beyond SE.Leave us alone we can fight our battles.You are fake Oriaku,even if you are,you are just one out millions of Oriakus and Btw,we are now in the age of OdoziAKU,You need to upgrade.
remain blessed
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 7:45pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amarachi speaks:

I know their tricks,
Oriaku loves you all
Daalu nu
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by 247day: 7:46pm On May 23, 2020
Afamed:

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by attacker321: 7:57pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:

you are welcome dear

The picture on your DP is it really yours?

Say the truth
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by fk001(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Everybody is entitled to their opinion

AlI I see is that OP is a Buhari apologist hiding behind an Igbo character

The Igbos have a mind of their own!!!

For instance Reno and FFK was not the reason why they unanimously refuse to vote for Buhari

Considering the rate at which he(Buhari) takes side with Fulani herdsmen killing and proscribed IPOB armless, were they wrong

It wasn't Reno and FFk that advised Igbos to beat up Ekweremadu even FFK was shock that the Igbos could discipline their own person like that

So leave the Igbos alone after all they loved Yaradua, and they are both Fulani, have you ever wondered why they don't trust Buhari

If they both are singing the praises of the Igbos, are you paying them Or are the musicians singing the praises of the corrupt politicians better than them

You referenced a snake but do you know that so many has come to realize that the Igbos impartial judgement of Buhari is nothing but the truth!!!

Killings of the Igbos all in the name of IPOB, Trump, Sheik Gumi, Danjuma, killing of the northerners all in the name of Shiites, your land or your life, nepotism, massacres in the country and many others too numerous to mention are examples that the Igbos are politically correct in not supporting Buhari

So many people sing the praises of others, so why are you particular about Reno and FFK, is it because, it's mostly about the Igbos

They are currently not the people ravaging the country particularly the north

So OP, go and take your meds abeg

You guys never loved Yaradua and Atiku... You are just blindly in love with PDP.

Confused beings

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Ojiofor: 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
247day:
remain blessed

You too bro.
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by adekolaelect(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2020
Amarabae:

point of correction.
Igbos don't hate Northerners , we live and invest in their land and they live in ours,
We supported shagari, yaradua etc
Igbos don't hate yprubas too.
Don't get high on internet junks
cover up !!! Are we all not here seen how they insult,abuse and hate anything abt Muslims,Hausa's and Yorubas we know who they are .they can't say or do anything without Insult and hatred.

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2020
Area4Area:

So you have finally admitted to not being Igbo? So all thr accusations then were true? Na wa o
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2020
Area4Area:

Just because you guys finally got to occupy VP seat after decades of losing elections does not make you good politicians.

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2020
fk001:

You guys never loved Yaradua and Atiku... You are just blindly in love with PDP.

Confused beings

Is that the new argument now? So the only person we must support to show that we love Hausa folks is Buhari?

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by juman(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2020
Those two only looking for food to eat.

Only igbos care about their noise making.

Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:
Oriaku Amarachi speaks:

I know their tricks,
Oriaku loves you all
Daalu nu

thunder is coming your way

Anuofia
Re: Dear Fani Kayode And Reno Omokri,, Leave Igbos Alone! by cowardafonja: 8:47am On May 24, 2020
Amarabae:

point of correction.
Igbos don't hate Northerners , we live and invest in their land and they live in ours,
We supported shagari, yaradua etc
Igbos don't hate yprubas too.
Don't get high on internet junks

Tell them ooo...... I'm a yoruba too but I know that Igbo are not our problem. Our problem is why we keep breeding cowards. awolowo swallowed a mighty bottle of Aba-made rat poison and died just because IBB barked at him. That IBB is still sipping his kwunu up north up till today lol. Out of cowardice, afonja handed Ilorin to the Fulani yet they killed him. tinubu sacrificed his first son to please Buhari and still promised to donate his balls if Bubu asks. Now you...... you are too afraid to be identified as yoruba man. You rather disguised as an Igbo woman to air your points lol....Cowardice is the second name of the yoruba

Biafra Won’t Have A Navy Armed Forces / EMEKA IHEDIOHA SET TO DECAMP FROM PDP TO APC IN IMO STATE / 2023: Tinubu's Picture Spotted In A Shrine In Enugu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82