Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

“I Was Once Stoned By Market Women” – Nollywood Veteran, Shan George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Once Stoned By Market Women” – Nollywood Veteran, Shan George (434 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Once Stoned By Market Women” – Nollywood Veteran, Shan George by Abovenaija(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2020
Nollywood veteran, Shan George in a new interview with Sun news has opened up on some of the challenges she has faced as an actress.

The grandmother spoke on her highs and lows as an actress amongst other things.

Read excerpts below;
You’ve been relevant in the movie industry for decades, what’s your staying power?
Being relevant in the industry for so many years has to do with the fact that you don’t just rest on your oars. You just keep working, pushing hard, never being depressed about the low times. That’s basically my staying power.

Do you have any regrets?
As a human being, naturally we all make mistakes as we climb the ladder of life. Some of those mistakes have to do with one’s age, background, peer pressure, peer group, and professional hazards. But generally, the mistakes we make as we grow up are actually meant to make us stronger, make us work on ourselves to be better than the previous us. So, I’m not quite sure I have had any regrets over anything. So far, I have no regrets, glory be to God.

Would you say you are fulfilled?
Fulfilled? I’m not sure what that means. I can’t interpret that word generally, because as far as I’m concerned, nobody knows tomorrow. As long as the day keeps breaking, new days keep coming up; we continue to desire something else. I believe fulfillment is something that is almost like perfect, which is not obtainable to anyone.

Click on link below for more details

https://abovenaija.com/2020/05/23/i-was-once-stoned-by-market-women-nollywood-veteran-shan-george/

Re: “I Was Once Stoned By Market Women” – Nollywood Veteran, Shan George by Ezennwa(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
hmm!

Story of your life
Re: “I Was Once Stoned By Market Women” – Nollywood Veteran, Shan George by TransflectTP(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2020
sad
Re: “I Was Once Stoned By Market Women” – Nollywood Veteran, Shan George by xreal: 2:58pm On May 23, 2020
These blogger-bloggers sef.

Put the whole thing here, let's read all at once.

(1) (Reply)

How To Rock Tigh High Boots As A Nigerian Student / 14 Top African Actresses That Are Successful In Hollywood / Love And Breakup Took Me 6 Years To Put Together - Kaptain Kush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.