Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In (626 Views)

Looking For A Professional Graphic Designer for your Business? Come In / Do You Want To BUY Or SELL Your Business? Come In Here! / If You Need A Low Budget Website For Your Business Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2020
If you're interested in Oil & Gas Business (Brokerage, Diesel (AGO) Supply to Companies, Etc.), then today is your lucky day. I am going to reveal to you all the information you need to start any kind of oil & gas business (big, medium, small player). Join me at Millionaires Forum at 8pm today, Sat 23, 2020. This information is 100% FREE!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by Nettybrown(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
If you're interested in Oil & Gas Business (Brokerage, Diesel (AGO) Supply to Companies, Etc.), then today is your lucky day. I am going to reveal to you all the information you need to start any kind of oil & gas business (big, medium, small player). Join me at Millionaires Forum at 8pm today, Sat 23, 2020. This information is 100% FREE!!!
The palm kernnel oil business idea u promised share, what have u done about it? Pls stop deceiving people abeg.
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2020
Nettybrown:

The palm kernnel oil business idea u promised share, what have u done about it? Pls stop deceiving people abeg.

I shared every bit of the information on THE SITE as promised. So, please next time have your facts ready before accusing someone wrongly.
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2020
8pm is the time.
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2020
INTRODUCTION

The bulk of revenue generated by the Federal Government is accrued from the sales of crude oil and its refined products such as Premium Motor Spirit (also known as P.M.S. or in the layman’s term “fuel”), Automotive Gas Oil (also known as A.G.O. or diesel), Dual Purpose Kerosene (D.P.K.).

You may know that despite the harsh realities this unending recession has thrust upon Nigerians and the other sectors of the economy the Oil & Gas Companies are still raking in billions from their daily activities with new entrants making their way into the sector to get a slice of the earnings.

There are diverse potential revenue earners in the sector and now will be the best time for you to exploit the ample opportunities that are available.

The millions of vehicles on the Nigerian roads will need PMS to run; the electricity generating plants will continue to work due to the erratic and infrequent power supply. This means AGO will still be largely in demand. Lagos alone in a recent survey is conservatively estimated to run a minimum of 200,000 power plants daily and each plant will not use less than 60litres of diesel daily. Now know there are people like you and I who are making at least N20 on each litre. N240,000,000 (Two hundred and Forty Million Naira) every day. I am sure you want a bite off that.

Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry range from:-

- Owning your station and sales points
- Starting a Kerosene Retail Business
- Starting a Diesel (AGO) Retailing Business
- Starting a Lubricant Production Outfit
- Being a Commissioned Broker
- Owning a Liquefied Petroleum Gas Filling Plant
- Being a successful Crude Oil Broker

There are opportunities for all types of investors so with N100,000 you can jumpstart your Oil dynasty.

Don’t worry if you have to start small…just start!

STARTING A PETROLEUM TRADING COMPANY

The first step to starting a Petroleum Trading Company, like any other company startup, is ... READ MORE
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:10am On May 24, 2020
Vvvv
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2020
I
Re: Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

2 Paged Website For N4500 / Just Arrived (flitting Airconditions) / Call Me For Your Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.