Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Do You Want To BUY Or SELL Your Business? Come In Here! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Want To BUY Or SELL Your Business? Come In Here! (330 Views)

Are You Interested In Oil & Gas Business? Come In / Swap or sell your Faulty Laptop for cash Here / Buy Or Sale Clean And Standard Fairly Used Diesel Generators For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To BUY Or SELL Your Business? Come In Here! by iebelieve(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Do you have an exit plan to sell their business?

As you build your business, this is something you need to seriously consider.

Do you know that you can actually sell out

• One or more product(s) in your company

• Sell an arm/department

• Or sell the entire business

Our first attempt at fasttracking buying or selling of businesses started in 2017
We got a contract to sell a school. We were to look for a buyer and fast track the sale process end-to-end.

Within a week, we got a buyer. We did the analysis and this said school was estimated for 1.5million in materials and fittings, rentals etc

That's someone sweat and blood for ten years.

The accountant and lawyer working with me were nice enough to value the intellectual assets of the school well just to give it value - so they pushed the figures to 2.7million. Well! we closed that deal in between the figures.

The owner was happy as we used her bulk money to start something new in a more convenient setting.

The lessons I learnt from that process were that:

• A struggling business to you can be valuable to someone who has the extra capital to inject into the business

• When people are buying businesses, one of the key things they look for is how viable the business will be in terms of cash flow, financial projections etc - thus as a business, your book keeping, accounting must be solid

• Businesses that have processes, systems and structure are easier to sell, more profitable and valuable.

You can actually build a business just for you to sell it - this is one angle a lot of young entrepreneurs aren't considering at all

When you sell that business, the bulk money can be used to start another business.

Starting this new business, you won't struggle the way you have struggled in the previous business because of availability of cash flow plus the experience you gained in selling your previous business.

Its even more advisable to include in your business plan your selling out strategy and the next possible venture to step into.

Let me ask you:

Do you have a business to sell?

Do you think your business is structured enough for sales

Do you have the resources to buy a business?

Which ever decision you make, be sure to reach out to us @EdupreneurNg for the needed business support to enhance either your buying or selling

Share your experience, if you have sold a business before.

Do you want to learn about buying and selling of businesses? Let's connect here
Re: Do You Want To BUY Or SELL Your Business? Come In Here! by iebelieve(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Finishing Strong: End of Year Strategic Review. Finish Strong Series 2

I will be sharing with you ideas for team Bonding

As the year is coming to an end.

Often times, organizations just close and leave their staff to be on their own. This isn't right.

You need to rebond with the team according to your pocket.

For us, we went to whispering palms in badagry for our team Bonding in 2019. And it was everyman for himself in 2020 ��

For you, it can be even in your office or in any close-by place. Just make sure you and your team get bonded.

Today's discussion isn't about where, that's left to you and your team to decide base on your pocket.

My focus is on how to bond.

How do you bond with your team?

Try all or either of these options

You and your team can bond through the:

1- DISC model

2- Straw Game

3- Myers Briggs Model

4- Games ( Lego, cards, local games etc).

For one to three above,

I need you to read about them yourself.

It will naturally improve your practice of the bonding process.

It's your responsibility as the business owner or leader to make the team purposeful and well built.

I believe in your success.

Finish Strong!

Believe E. Iboyi
Enterprise Strategist

EdupreneurNg
Mastermind

Get In touch

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To BUY Or SELL Your Business? Come In Here! by Jerrysat55(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
I have cheap dstv for sale at reseller price,call me Whatsapp me on 09129456575. Only serious buyers!

(1) (Reply)

The Orange Palm Company Ltd. / Blco Cif Offer With 2%pb Upfront. / PET Bottle Label Remover | De-labeling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.