Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House (78365 Views)

Campari's Party: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Shares Pictures From Event / #10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Aystarz: 6:00pm On May 23, 2020
themmydhayhor:

� � Abeg no just come dey yarn wettin you no know ooh
Apologies. grin bad mixup.
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by halimi26: 6:02pm On May 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerian rapper Erhiga Agarivbie aka Erigga shares pictures of his new house that is almost ready and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAhw3LVnkWT/
Hello.The thread in the link below is still relevant because thesame thing happened to me today and they used thesame phone number.Let's get nairalanders informed and stop these fraudsters

https://www.nairaland.com/5811307/beware-fraud-seems-fraudsters-invaded
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Buffalo2(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Who is he? We don't know him here in...

Please, where is here? cheesy
France
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Futuragetty: 6:11pm On May 23, 2020
confirm you lordy!
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by OmarEl(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2020
King paper

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

we know him
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by NomzyJust(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2020
Erigga dey sing nonsense Erigga dey too razz. Erigga dey too raw.
Now Erigga don build house. Talku talku, which one u don build?

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Mavor: 6:39pm On May 23, 2020
Cypron:

Oniovo mavor
Na wetin??!!! angry
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by ArcFresky(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerian rapper Erhiga Agarivbie aka Erigga shares pictures of his new house that is almost ready and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAhw3LVnkWT/

Dem suppose slap your architect... See roof naaa.... What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Heineken(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2020
paulolee:

lolz..na ma man b dt o...wen we de smoke na him jamz we de blast steady...we no kno am personal bt we ready fite for am..him don enta lagos n e don blow everywhere
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Austinoiz(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2020
Erigga my gee till 11pm. U be man wet sabi. It ryhmes dey burst ma Dada anytime any day.

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Awaja(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2020
Ayamdisapointed
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by surequality: 7:10pm On May 23, 2020
From a very humble background !
I know him very well because himself, mother and elder sister happened to be my next door neighbour in Edjeba -Warri, Delta state late in the 90's to 2014. Then they were all together living in one room, face me, I face you.
I remember then when one of his habit is listening and videoing musical video s
More grace, more money and more life Erigga

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Jeremih1: 7:13pm On May 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It's going to be easier for a camel to pass through a needle eye than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven - ALMIGHTY Jesus

Wealth doesn't bring content. Because next year this man will be aiming to buy another

The means he's getting this money is a way of death

Little money and satisfaction is better than much riches and turmoil

God always takes care of those who put thier trusts in Him

I'm a living testimony

Gibberish. How could you just conclude someone whom you don't know too well gets his money in a way of death. What sane person does that?

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Phoenix999: 7:15pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You are notorious for making silly comments thereby showcasing your gross ineptitude and illiteracy. Must you always make it clear how dim witted and irresponsible you are to the entire world??

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by varnaija(f): 7:15pm On May 23, 2020
Thought it is a mansion. This looks cheap

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:20pm On May 23, 2020
Road bend no means say I go bend waka put...

Congratulations man..

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Sixfeetbelle: 7:24pm On May 23, 2020
Phoenix999:

You are notorious for making silly comments thereby showcasing your gross ineptitude and illiteracy. Must you always make it clear how dim witted and irresponsible you are to the entire world??

That amount is too small grin grin
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Emergencyson(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2020
hmmmmm.i know wher this house is located it is very close to my church.
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Emmyefe1: 7:49pm On May 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You don't need to know him, na area King. U nor need know bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Burger01(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2020
I like the simplicity of that house. I need this guy's number smiley
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by mickelkingz(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2020
GistmeBlog:

We don't know you neither.

Don't mind that clown

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by kelvinunilag: 8:03pm On May 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It's going to be easier for a camel to pass through a needle eye than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven - ALMIGHTY Jesus

Wealth doesn't bring content. Because next year this man will be aiming to buy another

The means he's getting this money is a way of death

Little money and satisfaction is better than much riches and turmoil

God always takes care of those who put thier trusts in Him

I'm a living testimony

Rubbish talk....

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by DelphiOracle(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2020
billionman:
Two seconds everywhere burst.
Na only time e go take, stammerer go call he papa name.

Erigga - One hell of an underated rapper in naija. He lyrics no dey finish.
d guy get funny lyrics too

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by DelphiOracle(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Which song him don sing sef
ask Google

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by DICKstractor: 8:16pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Heineken post=89879992]lol no believe that talk. Erigga na big guy. When I dey vex, na hyn song dey give me joy. E full Playlist. [/quote
write down some of him songs make I follow vibe
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by DelphiOracle(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2020
JahBwoy:

you do not know Erigga? Damn, you and a white biro are no different
called somebody white biro.pls explain ur idiom
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Heineken(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=DICKstractor post=89886550][/quote]boss I hail.. Motivation, kettle story, glory, warri, long story, welcome to warri, more cash out.. Boss this na my main back to back Playlist steady jammings. Erigga plenty o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by illicit(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2020
No pool
With all that mouth he always make
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by JahBwoy: 8:48pm On May 23, 2020
DelphiOracle:
called somebody white biro.pls explain ur idiom
its an Erigga Line

have you ever seen a white ink biro?

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by koolaid87: 8:58pm On May 23, 2020
GistmeBlog:

We don't know you neither.

We don't know you either
Or
Neither do we know you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Crazy & Brutal Fitness Regime At Age 36 (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.