Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House (78364 Views)

Campari's Party: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Shares Pictures From Event / #10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by echodrum(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It's going to be easier for a camel to pass through a needle eye than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven - ALMIGHTY Jesus

Wealth doesn't bring content. Because next year this man will be aiming to buy another

The means he's getting this money is a way of death

Little money and satisfaction is better than much riches and turmoil

God always takes care of those who put thier trusts in Him

I'm a living testimony

I think your pastor need this preaching the more..
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Jasparrow1: 8:16am On May 24, 2020
jrerico1:
Erigga said.

Na I go do am later na make fowl nor fit fly.

You fit call me beast, mad man but nor ever call me fool.

Infact, beat Nigeria rapper. I nor fit count
Erigga said.

Anytime dey tell me Erigga go to hell, devil dey vex, because Na problem I dey bring come there.

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Jasparrow1: 8:22am On May 24, 2020
Urhobo strong head grin

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by engrolawei: 8:30am On May 24, 2020
GistmeBlog:
See how beautiful the interior looks. There is really money in the music industry. SEE PHOTOS

Lies!!! Please no one should open this fake link. There are no internal pics.
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by NERROMP3LOADED: 8:32am On May 24, 2020
[nerromp3loaded] Happiest Birthday To Star Dj-Wiper >> https://www.nerromp3loaded.com.ng/2020/05/nerromp3loaded-happiest-birthday-to.html Let's celebrate a friend, A brother, A man, And a legendary disk Jockie pastor as we call him, Notorious and sensitive home boy, Happiest Birthday To Him.

1 Share

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by leTrizzle: 8:37am On May 24, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Erigga, my number one Nigerian rapper anyday anytime grin

More blessings to you bro, because[b] "frog no dey jump go back"[/b]!!!
The bolded is from Captain in the track 'Gbesee' not from Erigga.
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by bamasite2: 9:04am On May 24, 2020
Paper boi

Area to the world!
Enoch07:
paper boy!!! congrats
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
It's an average house sha

grin

EDIT: to all those flooding my mention because of what I said

Please continue

Share a picture of your gorgeous house.
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by OgbanjeProphet: 11:11am On May 24, 2020
leTrizzle:

The bolded is from Captain in the track 'Gbesee' not from Erigga.
I knew!
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Iykesonwhyte(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2020
Congratulations erigga���
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Chapelbeatz(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Who is he? We don't know him here in...

Please, where is here? cheesy

Na only u no know am oooo.
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by yabatown: 1:48pm On May 24, 2020
Is nice and modest
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Venzavenza: 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
GistmeBlog:
See how beautiful the interior looks. There is really money in the music industry. SEE PHOTOS
so u already saw inside from the pictures?

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Slimzjoe(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2020
DrinkWater10:

Did he really do four years in Okere prison like he claims in his lyrics?

For armed Robbery, Yes

Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by emeka1759(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Fastestmanalive post=89878782]It's an average house sha

Wich one ur papa build?
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Opeakins(m): 4:51am On May 25, 2020
Warri music money or the other way round

Congrats tho
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Fastestmanalive post=89878782]It's an average house sha

Na Wetin make you still dey live your rented apartment all these years lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Who is he? We don't know him here in...

Please, where is here? cheesy
I know erriga but I don't knw u
Re: Erigga Shares Pictures Of His New House by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It's going to be easier for a camel to pass through a needle eye than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven - ALMIGHTY Jesus

Wealth doesn't bring content. Because next year this man will be aiming to buy another

The means he's getting this money is a way of death

Little money and satisfaction is better than much riches and turmoil

God always takes care of those who put thier trusts in Him

I'm a living testimony

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Crazy & Brutal Fitness Regime At Age 36 (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Jide Kosoko And Daughter As Husband And Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.