Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 (645 Views)

I Just Got My U.s Form I-130 Petition Approved Despite The Ban. / Nigeria, Vietnam Sign Visa Waiver Deal For Diplomatic, Official Passport Holders / United States Embassy Suspends Interview Waiver "Drop Box" For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 by Arry110(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2020
Hi
My aunt is not in Nairaland but I’m assisting her to file for an extreme hardship waiver and it’s quite difficult,I need help proving the extreme hardship her husband, a US citizen will face if she dosent come over , I’d appreciate any tips that will help. Thanks

Re: I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 by AfonjaBoston: 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
Lol your so called aunty wears the shoe and would know where it pinches.

Give the form back to her or an attorney to fill. Which yeye hardship na only am wan japa abi
Re: I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 by Arry110(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2020
AfonjaBoston:
Lol your so called aunty wears the shoe and would know where it pinches.

Give the form back to her or an attorney to fill. Which yeye hardship na only am wan japa abi
If you no get sensible contribution, you for just ignore the post- e no hard

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 by AfonjaBoston: 3:33pm On May 24, 2020
Arry110:

If you no get sensible contribution, you for just ignore the post- e no hard

Sensible is relative. Lol
Truth is bitter to you. Talk thru naija done taya you na him you wan japa
Re: I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 by Arry110(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Sensible is relative. Lol
Truth is bitter to you. Talk through naija done taya you na him you wan japa
Lmao You’re just a bitter troll, My Mum is a US citizen and have filed for me, this one is for my aunt - you would’ve have known if reading and comprehending isn’t so difficult for you.
Please be bitter elsewhere, I no get your strength

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 by Prodigee: 4:02pm On May 24, 2020
undecided
Re: I Need Help Filing An Extreme Hardship Waiver For Form I-601 by AfonjaBoston: 5:05pm On May 24, 2020
Arry110:

Lmao You’re just a bitter troll, My Mum is a US citizen and have filed for me, this one is for my aunt - you would’ve have known if reading and comprehending isn’t so difficult for you.
Please be bitter elsewhere, I no get your strength

Lol mummy thank you boy lol truth done dey come out small small
So your mum filing for you means your life is better than everybody else's?

You go chop shit lol

(1) (Reply)

Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? / These Countries Are Visa Free / Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.