Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? (647 Views)

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Is France A Suitable Country For An Average Nigerian To Settle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? by Issiijay(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
I have been wondering, when that graceful opportunity finally comes for me to travel out of Nigeria ��where can I go to?

I have never been out of Nigeria before, Ikorodu, Lagos all my life. but since secondary school, I have always fantasized England, UK but tax and high cost of stuff there is doing me one kind.

so is Canada or Australia or where? the best place to travel to (considering housing, school, food, cost of living generally)?

of a truth, if I see a legit means to leave this country tomorrow, I'll but no money.

please I want everyone's opinion, thanks
Re: Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? by greatnaija01: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Issiijay:
I have been wondering, when that graceful opportunity finally comes for me to travel out of Nigeria ��where can I go to?

I have never been out of Nigeria before, Ikorodu, Lagos all my life. but since secondary school, I have always fantasized England, UK but tax and high cost of stuff there is doing me one kind.

so is Canada or Australia or where? the best place to travel to (considering housing, school, food, cost of living generally)?

of a truth, if I see a legit means to leave this country tomorrow, I'll but no money.

please I want everyone's opinion, thanks

I am in Ikorodu but I have traveled to different countries.... Niger, Togo, Ghana, South Africa.... I'm considering Rwanda next or Kenya. I travel every year. So far Ghana has been the best and safest. So I advice you, to go to Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? by Issiijay(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
greatnaija01:

I am in Ikorodu but I have traveled to different countries.... Niger, Togo, Ghana, South Africa.... I'm considering Rwanda next or Kenya. I travel every year. So far Ghana has been the best and safest. So I advice you, to go to Ghana

really? Ghana? And your sure I won't have to come back in a month?
Re: Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? by seunny4lif(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Senegal
Botswana
Namibia
Angola
Gabon
Morocco

1 Like

Re: Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? by Belllla: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Canada is also a bit costly, worth it though !))

Try to google Turkey, Morocco, Botswana, Bulgaria, Namibia, Czechia

1 Like

Re: Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? by WhiteIverson: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Syria bro. That country is lit!!.
Free housing, jobs yakpa, girls choke.
You fi even buy a rocket launcher for just 3500, grenades for 5h.

And best of all, you can sell your passport for $15000.
Re: Where's The Most Suitable Country To Travel To? by wtracy15: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello bruh. I’m interested I’m traveling to Ghana. Any help or suggestions will be welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Life Of Djibril In Spain / 2 Weeks Dubai Tourist Visa / Trip Report / Abuja To Owerri, Imo State On Dana Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.