Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Urgent...are There FGGC Owerri In-house - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent...are There FGGC Owerri In-house (295 Views)

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / 2006 Throwback Photo Of Hilda Bassey And A Guy At FGGC Rubochi Abuja / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent...are There FGGC Owerri In-house by lifenajeje(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2020
While walking to my gate a lady with a child approached me with this question ..

" Good morning sir , can I have my bath in your place ?

Well I said no cos am married and can't take anyone to my house

If I was single ..yes ..

I spoke with her for sometime and found out she was homeless and depressed .

Tried to do a little digging to see if I can link up her family but she claims her mother is late , she does not know her father's whereabouts as she separated from the mother when she was a child .

Finally she told me her name

Sandra/ Cassandra Jacobs Efem..

She passed out from Federal Government Girls College Owerri 2011set ..

Pls if the name rings a bell holla me at 07038149252..

Need to establish contact with her family ..

Note: she had her bath at a female neighbours place who took her to the saloon to wash her hair ..

I paid for their feeding ..

I believe we can find someone who knows her here on Nairaland ..
Re: Urgent...are There FGGC Owerri In-house by illicit(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2020
Is she Mad
Re: Urgent...are There FGGC Owerri In-house by lifenajeje(m): 5:19am On May 24, 2020
illicit:
Is she Mad

No she is not ..

She is only depressed and homeless there is need to find her family ..

All she needs is phycosocial support.
Re: Urgent...are There FGGC Owerri In-house by illicit(m): 5:59am On May 24, 2020
lifenajeje:

No she is not ..
She is only depressed and homeless there is need to find her family ..
All she needs is phycosocial support.
Inside this life sha.
God bless you as you are helping her

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Engagement Ring Trends For 2020 / 19 Years Old Boy Gets Married To A 39 Years Old Lady / "Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.