Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

"Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide (296 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / "I'm Suicidal, I Need Professional Medical Help And Rehabilitation" _ Lady Says / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide by Asuneblog(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
A South African lady has taken to her Twitter handle, PineApple @___p_urple, to drop what can be linked to a suicide note.

While the reason for her suicide attempt is not certain yet, she implored anybody who cares, to tell her Mother how much she loves her. She further ended the statement with a somewhat farewell bidding.

Visit http://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/06/please-tell-my-mom-that-i-love-her-so.html for full gist

Re: "Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
undecidedyou did not love her, if u do, you won't put her in so much pain angry angry.
Rip
Re: "Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide by Vyzz: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
cool
Re: "Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide by XXXXTENTACION: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Too bad
Re: "Please Tell My Mom That I Love Her So Much, Goodbye" _ Lady Considers Suicide by GOFRONT(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Somewhere In Lagos ��� / How I Was Banned For 2 Weeks For Joking With Someone / BREAKING NEWS: Two Feared Dead As Police, IPOB Clash In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.