Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

“if You Abort That Baby, I Will Pray For God To Take Your Life” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if You Abort That Baby, I Will Pray For God To Take Your Life” (569 Views)

Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Abort That Baby, I Will Pray For God To Take Your Life” by Transparent(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2020
A Facebook user identified Chris Uche taken to the platform to accuse billionaire wife, Regina Daniels of planning something terrible against her hubby, Ned Nwoko.

According to Chris, Regina just married Ned Nwoko for his money and she is doing everything possible to abort the child she is carrying, because she doesn’t want to raise kids for him.

Chris‘ allegations came after he saw some photos of Regina Daniels working out at the gym. According to Chris, Regina Daniels doesn’t want the baby she’s carrying for Ned Nwoko, that’s why she’s doing such a stressful excercise.

Chris said he doesn’t understand what a pregnant woman would be doing in the gym when she knows she stands a risk of losing her baby if she stresses herself at this time.

He wrote….

“Regina just wanted to force that baby out…she knows what it is doing. She doesn’t want to be pregnant for that man but just married to enjoy the money. If you abort that baby with that exercise, i will pray for God to take your life with that innocent baby”.

See a screenshot of the post below:-
https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/23/if-you-abort-that-baby-i-will-pray-for-god-to-take-your-life-man-warns-regina-daniels/
Re: “if You Abort That Baby, I Will Pray For God To Take Your Life” by HacheNoire: 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
She is human.

No human will wish to have a baby for her polygamous ancestor.

Moreover, She must have been pairing her looks and that of Ned to envisage the look of her unborn child which could be also horrific to her.

A Ned with toad looks and a round face Regina might breed something Earth has not seen before.
Re: “if You Abort That Baby, I Will Pray For God To Take Your Life” by DanseMacabre(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2020
Mtchew. This one nor be mumu post so
Re: “if You Abort That Baby, I Will Pray For God To Take Your Life” by illicit(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2020
Ode post.
No be when she born she go dey entitled pass

(1) (Reply)

Demmie Vee Signs For Panda Records (picture) / Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts His New Hairstyle (photos) / ”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.