Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,919 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) (2738 Views)

Viable Investment Opportunity In Abuja. / NSE Promotes ETFS As A Sound And Viable Investment Option / Viable Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by IBTG: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
engrrichie92:
So I have a target savings of 2million naira for the year
and I already mapped out a plan on how to achieve that
and it's going well so far
500K saved thus far...

but we know how it's now...with the constant devaluation of naira and inflation here and there
just saving to save may not be a good idea at this point

What not so risky investment can you please suggest...
I mean passive income till I raise the 2million I as start up for my dream business

Help me guys...and I'm not sending anyone a private message
Say it here. ..let's all learn together
. Please,what is the dream biz you wanna start? Could you share it here
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Peterpan222(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
DominusPrime:

I read about this and it was complex starting up. I need that guide from you pls.
Chat me up on WhatsApp via my siggy
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
500k to make 2million within 4 months remaining the year run out right? it just easy op let me outline the plan here

200K to 300k to hire guns 4 to 5
50k to 100k to hire a car
50k for weeds and alcohol
4 to 5 men
50k for overhead cost
operational plan
go to any bank
or look for any body what two million carry thank me later
Re: 500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) by Cheeryfeet: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
ralfnino:
Wat is it location?
Iya Imole street Ebony Ologunfe Awoyaya. Lagos. reawakeningroup@live.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Giveaway / Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Top 10 Banks In Nigeria, 2024 / Alibaba Site Owner, Once A Failed Student, Now Worth £140 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.