Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Need A Bleep,but Guy Before You Come,make Sure Your Account Is Heavy Cause I Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Bleep,but Guy Before You Come,make Sure Your Account Is Heavy Cause I Do (386 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video / Olamide Need To Sign This Guy Before This Guy Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bleep,but Guy Before You Come,make Sure Your Account Is Heavy Cause I Do by Buezejames: 7:41pm On May 23, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,Sports news,videos,Music etc available her @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Expensive Bleep is all i need.See listen to me guys,I am fucking mature no doubt.we can run things and nobody will know what is going on.I Bobrisky assured you.

Bobrisky said on his instagram page.I won’t tolerate broke ass guys coming to my dm to tell me trash.Before you come,make sure your account is heavy and in good shape.I Boborisky,am expensive and deserves something worth of me.I don’t do Bleep boys.And i am not here to do serious relationships based on love without money.Be warned 

Read more latest updates herehttps://naijafixed.com/2020/05/23/ike-is-the-sweetest-guy-in-the-world-mercy-eke-said/

(1) (Reply)

'i'll Contest Against Seyi Makinde In 2023 And I'll Win', Kemi Olunloyo Boasts / Burna Boy Reacts To Claims That He Was Arrested / Pen Works Of An Art Enthusiast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.