Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Covid-19 Proof Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19 Proof Skills (384 Views)

Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF / Earnings Testimonies And Payment Proof For NNU.COM.NG Income Program April 2018 / 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Proof Skills by Nyaknobong: 8:50pm On May 23, 2020
COVID-19 PROOF SKILLS

I told us previously that I will give a list of COVID 19 PROOF SKILLS.

What is COVID-19 PROOF SKILLS?
These are skills that can never be affected by any crisis. Whether there is pandemic or not. There are skills that are still in high demand and these skills still attracts money.

The pandemic has changed the way we work and how we approach life for sustainability.

Will things go back to the way it used to?

Let me give you a frank answer

NO! NO!! NO!!!

EVERYTHING IS GOING DIGITAL NOW.

How can I cope?

First,let me list the skills that can still keep you busy despite the pandemic.

*Copywriting

*Affiliate marketing

*Graphic designing

*Coding

*Closing Sales

*Tutoring Online

Let me stop there for now.
Do you have any of those skills?

If you are still facing yourself that you are a graduate and none of these skills are on your list for self development. You should know that you are slowing dancing to becoming poor in your life.

Now,My Free Online Copywriting Class is on the 29th May 2020.

Let me teach you about Copywriting.

Are you interested?
Contact me via WhatsApp on 09079066508.

Back to our skills

The world we live in today need PROBLEM SOLVERS

Join my Copywriting Class. Let's learn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy From 1688 A-z Training / Baking Should Be Your Side Hustle / Cashew Nuts Local Purchase Order (LPO) Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.