Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy (647 Views)

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2020
I don't like getting myself involved in these kind of issues but I can't keep silent on this one. It's obvious that Burna boy started this whole issue and if he's not careful, his career will take a bad turn from now hereon. I was really shocked when I saw this news because the last time I checked, the both of them were in good terms. I remember when Davido and the DMW crew turned up for one of Burna boy's concerts last year and Burna boy thanked Davido on his instagram page and Davido also posted some photos and videos of the concert on his instagram page as well, so I'm really shocked and disappointed in Burna boy for doing this. It really pisses me off when people say that Davido's father bought him his fame and wealth. Do you guys want him to disown his father in order to erase that thought from haters' minds? Is it his fault that he was born into a wealthy family? Why is it that this is the only beef haters use whenever criticizing him. Haters should give Davido a break abeg. I must comment that Burna boy has f**cked up. I used to respect him a lot but right now, I resent him.
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by Enoch07: 9:15pm On May 23, 2020
but what if this rubbish issue is a stunt, I no trust celebrities again o
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 23, 2020
rottencorpse:
I don't like getting myself involved in these kind of issues but I can't keep silent on this one. It's obvious that Burna boy started this whole issue and if he's not careful, his career will take a bad turn from now hereon. I was really shocked when I saw this news because the last time I checked, the both of them were in good terms. I remember when Davido and the DMW crew turned up for one of Burna boy's concerts last year and Burna boy thanked Davido on his instagram page and Davido also posted some photos and videos of the concert on his instagram page as well, so I'm really shocked and disappointed in Burna boy for doing this. It really pisses me off when people say that Davido's father bought him his fame and wealth. Do you guys want him to disown his father in order to erase that thought from haters' minds? Is it his fault that he was born into a wealthy family? Why is it that this is the only beef haters use whenever criticizing him. Haters should give Davido a break abeg. I must comment that Burna boy has f**cked up. I used to respect him a lot but right now, I resent him.
respect him or not. He doesn't even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by annsrealms(f): 9:18pm On May 23, 2020
Enoch07:
but what if this rubbish issue is a stunt, I no trust celebrities again o

Stunt or not, this issue is going far.
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by ojun50(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2020
See the way Op is serious about both of them

Why you no go settle fight
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by SamuelLoch: 10:28pm On May 23, 2020
Your opinion is similar to what majority has been saying all day long. This should not trend any further than it has.

By the way, you took time out to create a post for your opinion... Nawa o! Wetin lockdown no go cause.
Just in case you're not aware, your opinion does not count.
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by Benevento(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2020
Burnaboy's career is over already, let him ask Mr Eazi.
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:39am On May 24, 2020
you don't even know the meaning of opinion and you come here to write how pissed you're about someone that don't even know if you exist. come o.p be careful o
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:14am On May 24, 2020
The guy above me needs to see a psychiatrist asap
Re: My Opinion Concerning The Fight Between Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 7:22am On May 24, 2020
[s]
em527:
you don't even know the meaning of opinion and you come here to write how pissed you're about someone that don't even know if you exist. come o.p be careful o
[/s] Were you not taught to always capitalize the first word of the first letter of every sentence? By the way, if you feel I don't know the definition of the word opinion, please I'd like you to define it. I don't usually answer jobless fellows (of which you are obviously included) on this forum but I decided to do so today. Learn to construct your words when typing and also learn to correct yourself before correcting others.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Violates Marlian Rule; Prostrates To Greet Burna Boy’s Mum (video) / Hushpuppi Could Be Sentence To 10 Years In Prison Or More / Between Fashola Babatunde And Babatunde Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.