Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel (1445 Views)

Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / Adolescent Male Bullmastiff For Sale In Ibadan. / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2020
I got these dogs four days ago, the Bullmastiff has been responding so well but the Boerboel has been whining/shouting and crying all day and all night. Though they are both responding to food, and also I want a recommended food for them to make them grow normal and strong, I'll really appreciate if you can help me with that. I'm also new here grin .

Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2020
Where is the thread?
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Where is the thread?
Sorry bro, I don't know much on here, you can just read my post and kindly please put me through.
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by amizzy48(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2020
Both dog are boerboel, but one of them is very solid

1 Like

Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by amizzy48(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2020
Bobby258:
Sorry bro, I don't know much on here, you can just read my post and kindly please put me through.

Read other people thread /diary of their dog
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2020
amizzy48:
Both dog are boerboel, but one of them is very solid
Oh really. Well, I'm a new dog breeder, I'll appreciate if you can put me through some stuffs
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2020
amizzy48:

Read other people thread /diary of their dog
Ok cheesy, I'm doing just that. I've even gone through your two dogs grin grin grin
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Gabrokpara001(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2020
Bobby258:
I got these dogs four days ago, the Bullmastiff has been responding so well but the Boerboel has been whining/shouting and crying all day and all night. Though they are both responding to food, and also I want a recommended food for them to make them grow normal and strong, I'll really appreciate if you can help me with that. I'm also new here grin .

Thats a very solid boerboel you have there by the left. How old are they and have they been vaccinated?
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by verminnel(f): 7:30am On May 24, 2020
No bullmastiff there
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Thats a very solid boerboel you have there by the left. How old are they and have they been vaccinated?
The small size is 6 weeks, will be 7 weeks this week, while big headed one is 9 weeks already. Yes, they've both gotten 2 shots.
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2020
verminnel:
No bullmastiff there
Ah, OK. But I'm loving them already cool
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2020
This is there recent pictures, taken this morning

1 Like

Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Kaykay999(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
Buy that dogs biscuits.(can’t remember the name
For muscle and bigger growth.
Clean water to avoid worm and take them out once in a while.
Monthly injections
Deworming
They’re not happy yet and pet them too
They will adapt soon

1 Like

Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2020
Kaykay999:
Buy that dogs biscuits.(can’t remember the name
For muscle and bigger growth.
Clean water to avoid worm and take them out once in a while.
Monthly injections
Deworming
They’re not happy yet and pet them too
They will adapt soon
Thanks so much, please let me know when you remember the name of the biscuits. God bless

1 Like

Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Teemothymass(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2020
Bobby258:
Thanks so much, please let me know when you remember the name of the biscuits. God bless

Good dogs you got there. Very soon there would grow bigger than that cage you are putting them. Get them multivitamins too and play toy
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2020
Teemothymass:

Good dogs you got there. Very soon there would grow bigger than that cage you are putting them. Get them multivitamins too and play toy
Yeah, thanks. I got them liquid multivitamin.
Re: A Thread On My Bullmastiff And My Boerboel by Bobby258(m): 12:34am On Jun 20, 2020
My apology goes to all Nairalanders who are following my thread 'I am so sorry' I haven't updates my thread in a while. Please bare with me.

Here is updates.
Aza and Tito has been doing so great these days. Tito who shouts when I brought her in, stopped shouting after 2 weeks (14 days) of her arrival. She now eats much more than before. They've both completed their vaccines and taking deworming pills every two weeks. Aza is now at his 3 months and 2 weeks while Tito is now at her 2 months and 2 weeks. Tito got taller and now getting fatter gradually while Aza is just getting fat.

More updates and pictures coming soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies For Sale / Rottweiler For Sale...(Sold) / Freshly Arrived...... Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.