|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,485,100 members, 5,629,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 12:21 PM
Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? / Things You Must Know To Be An Outstanding Leader / 3 Important Things You Must Know Before Working For Any Nigerian Employer (2) (3) (4)
|10 Copywriting Tips That Every Copywriter Must Know. by Vantage2020(m): 11:13pm On May 23|
10 Copywriting Essentials That Every Copywriter Must Know.
What are the essential rules for writing a persuasive copy?
I'm here to reveal it all to you.
Everything I know.
Everything I've learnt.
Everything that would help you become a monster copywriter and command higher fees at anytime, from anywhere.
The knowledge I'm about to reveal to you took me years of study, practice, patience and resilience to acquire.
Today, I'm giving it out to you for FREE.
No obligation, no opt-in.
So what are these essentials of a persuasive copy?
1. Writing a good copy begins with knowing your audience. If you don't know your audience, if you don't understand their pain, if you don't know what they are going through, if you don't know the result they so much desire to achieve, how can you appeal to their emotions?
2. A good copy is well crafted but a great copy is stolen. Don't deceive yourself, you need a truckload of swipe files in your copywriting journey. You don't actually write copies, you appeal to human emotions by putting words together, adding and removing from the works of great copywriters that has proven to perform very well.
3. You don't need big words to write a persuasive copy. You just need the right and very simple words. No jargon please.
You're not writing to impress your audience, you're writing to help them. So you must speak in a clear and simple language that they can understand.
4. A highly persuasive copy starts from the end. Before writing a single word, you must have a goal in mind. Then every word you write must appeal to the goal which the copy wants to achieve.
What's this goal? The goal is to make sales. To sell a solution.
5. A copy aims to solve problems. You must genuinely have the interest of your readers at heart. A great copywriter cannot write a good copy for a product nobody wants. Your copy must genuinely want to help and your reader must see it that way.
6. All features of the product or service you're writing about must be translated into a benefit. Don't sell the features, nobody cares about the features. SELL THE F**KING BENEFIT.
7. Always put your best foot forward. You should apply the inverted pyramid. Copywriting is not a game of saving the best for the last. Put the damn information on every paragraph.
8. Persuade with emotions and back it up with facts. Seduce your audience to buy by appealing to their emotions, then help them justify their purchase with facts and logic.
9. Stories are highly reviving and contains great power of imagination. Learn to engage your audience with stories.
10. Cancel your reader's objections. What could possibly make them not to buy? Attack it immediately. Attack the objection and go for their emotions.
I know I said 10 essentials, but nothing wrong if I give more than 10, right?
You want me to stop at 10 or you'd appreciate if I keep going?
Oh, you sneaky greedy human. You always want more.
Anyway, I'll keep going.
So on to number eleven, just because I'm in a generous mood today.
11. Always use social proof to boost your credibility. Create a sense of belonging by making people see that other people have already paid for this, other people are already enjoying this, other people are already getting results with this.
12. The fear of loss is more powerful than the trill of gain. What would people miss by not buying from you? Appeal to their fear of loss.
13. Human tend to procrastinate alot. It's in the human nature. As a copywriter, you must overcome buyers procrastination by applying the power of scarcity.
Always remember to create a sense of urgency, so you don't miss so much sales.
14. FREE is a very powerful word in sales. Embrace the power of free. Free shipping, free kiss, free access to xyz, free hug, etc
15. Build confidence in your buyers. Reduce "buyer's risk" by giving a GUARANTEE.
16. Always paint pictures in the mind of your audience by making them imagine the result of the product or service you want to sell to them.
Imagination is powerful. Use it well.
Do you want a full training on copywriting?
Do you want to learn how to write into people's heart and collect whatever you want?
Do you want to write for foreign clients and make at least $1,500 per 1 sales copy?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes
Then send me a message on 09035419129
Let me help you get this money problem settled once and forever
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65