Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Eid Mubarak To All Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Mubarak To All Muslims (13906 Views)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Eid Mubarak To Muslims Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by premier79(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2020
Amin. May Almighty Allah answer our prayer.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by kheny12(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2020
Happy Eid Mubarak to you all.May Allah subuhana watahala let us celebrate more of this in duniya inshallah.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Holamilekan97(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2020
Emi wa ase pupo laye; la'aye ire.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by ThatFairGuy: 7:34am On May 24, 2020
To all Muslim Faithful, Eidu mubaarak. Taqobalallahu Minna wa minkum

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by johnisaola(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2020
ربنا تقبل منا، اللهم اغفرلنا زنوبنا، برحمتك يا ارحم راحمين
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Alajiki(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2020
Emmaomotob:
It is just like any other day.
Nairalanders have shown intellectual maturity (including Muslims), in avoiding commenting in posts that forbid freedom of thought and expression, though one could understand the threat to life that this evil religion poses. Yet in the Islamic violence and intolerance for opposition to its puerile religion, one could see how the end of Islam is going to come into being. Islam will be hanged by its intolerance and violence, the same way the love of truth in christian ethics destroyed the reign the papacy.

This one is on the verge of committing suicide o grin. Where is all this pain coming from?

May God heal you bro.

4 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by suco01(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2020
As we celebrate Eid today, I pray that Allah should accept all ur supplications in Ramadan & spare us to witness more of it. Eid el Mubarak to u & ur family.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by 77up(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2020
You even try to quote that senseless and meaningless post
GodPunishBiafra:

Why don't you just channel your frustration, hatred and bitterness to your white slave master in Rome. Aka pope
Will our black ass ever become a pope?

One thing I detest about you people is your extremism and hypocrisy.
For instance, before posting your senseless comment, you swore that you're a Muslim. You think they're just words abi?

To say that you believe in Allah...

When some things later start hunting some of you down in the future, you won't remember that it is your stupîdity and hypocrisy that caused it.

Get a life boy!

Nairaland is not your fatherland. The owner of Nairaland has chosen to allow it to be the way it is. If you're not okay with it, GET THE FK OFF!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 8:01am On May 24, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Before nkọ, na Joseph for see am?

Is it possible for a black ass niggà to become a pope?

Are You Pained, Ok Take This Pills You Gonna Be Fine.

As You Know African Slave Ass Nigga Can Never Lead Solat In Your Messenger Masjid In Mecca

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by HQuadreal: 8:05am On May 24, 2020
rusep:

Thanks Jazakallah khair
Amin...

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by saraki2019(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2020
Eid mibarak
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world,may almighty ALLAH guide and protect us all.amin

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Abdulmalik052(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims. May Almighty Allah forgive us of our shortcomings and guide us aright as he did in the month of Ramadhan.
Amen.
Meanwhile, checkout this post and input your opinions too:
https://www.nairaland.com/5878774/hypocrites-here#89898096
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by merits(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2020
HQuadreal:
Happy "Eid-El-Fitri" to all my Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland, may Allah (SWT) Makes us witness more of it in good health, more wealth and whatever good things we wish ourselves.

Amin...
Same from here too.

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Yusufnairaland2: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
Eid Mubarak
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Bar1941(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2020
Emmaomotob:
Nairalanders have shown intellectual maturity (including Muslims), in avoiding commenting in posts that forbid freedom of thought and expression, though one could understand the threat to life that this evil religion poses. Yet in the Islamic violence and intolerance for opposition to its puerile religion, one could see how the end of Islam is going to come into being. Islam will be hanged by its intolerance and violence, the same way the love of truth in christian ethics destroyed the reign the papacy.

It's so unfortunate a platform like this gives a socially rêtarded morón like you the opportunity to express your stupidity. You are waiting to see the end of Islam, then you will wait till the time your father will give birth to your grandfather, even the series of crusades and media lies concorted by your masters against the religion turned around to create more awareness about it...Dumbhead.

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by GodPunishBiafra: 8:23am On May 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Are You Pained, Ok Take This Pills You Gonna Be Fine.

As You Know African Slave Ass Nigga Can Never Lead Solat In Your Messenger Masjid In Mecca
What are you advertising?

Is that how miserable you are?

That must be the brain tonic you've been taking... Now I know where your miseries are coming from...
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2020
khair Mubarak
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Skirmishes(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2020
Please people, can someone help me with little money to enjoy Eid Mubarak. I am in need of your kind assistance. Thanks so much.

Zenith Bank
Daud Amedu.

Alhamdulilahi.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Herkim(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2020
Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters in lslam
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by HQuadreal: 8:44am On May 24, 2020
merits:
Same from here too.
Osheey...

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by agurza(f): 8:54am On May 24, 2020
Emmaomotob:
. This is the reason why you have to make some commitment (swear) before you are allowed to comment on Muslims thread. We Muslims are well trained and cultured. No Muslim will abuse or degrade your religion but on the other hand you guys are just waiting for opportunity to discredit Islam only for you to later come and play the victim.
Islam is more than 1400 years and today there are no fewer than 1.2 billion Muslims worldwide. Even with the media the west is using to tarnish the religion it rather get more recognition. So waiting to see end of Islam is an illusion and you better get over it.
No lie can can last 1400 years and nobody can deceive 1.2 billion people. Islam isn't a lie brother.

4 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2020
Ameen Taqabballahu minna wa minkum
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by abdsamad(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2020
Me: Can't we all just get along? cry

Everyone: yes o! Let's get along

Random person 1: Death to islam

Everyone: sigh

Random person 2: check my signature to get rich

Me: depressed undecided

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Pumpido75(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2020
Ameen-yah-Allah.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Oricha79(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2020
eid Mubarak to all Muslims faithful.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 10:12am On May 24, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

What are you advertising?

Is that how miserable you are?

That must be the brain tonic you've been taking... Now I know where your miseries are coming from...

Is that not what ur late prophet Muhammad prescribed that you should always be drinking, or you are now denying one and only prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him in grave)
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by GodPunishBiafra: 10:25am On May 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Is that not what ur late prophet Muhammad prescribed that you should always be drinking, or you are now denying one and only prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him in grave)
I don't know what you're talking about.
That must be what your dead Jesus Christ that was killed like a thief after his father forsakened him (father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME) prescribed for you.

Imagine a so-called Messiah crying and feeling forsakened yet, hopeless dummies still thinks he's their god.
I guess it's what you people call holy water.
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by AgentNairaland(f): 10:29am On May 24, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

I don't know what you're talking about.
That must be what your dead Jesus Christ that was killed like a thief after his father forsakened him (father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME) prescribed for you.

Imagine a so-called Messiah crying and feeling forsakened yet, hopeless dummies still thinks he's their god.
I guess it's what you people call holy water.

Do you Remember that Quran said Jesus son of Mary is alive, hope you remember? Our one and only prophet ate poisonous meat, thy god (allah) couldn't stopped him from eating. Bros I'm not here to argue pls.. Just go and read more about the life and time of Muhammad and how his life was terminated.. Mass Alarm
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by GodPunishBiafra: 10:33am On May 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Do you Remember that Quran said Jesus son of Mary is alive, hope you remember? Our one and only prophet ate poisonous meat, thy god (allah) couldn't stopped him from eating. Bros I'm not here to argue pls.. Just go and read more about the life and time of Muhammad and how his life was terminated.. Mass Alarm
Lol
Let me school you.
There are different types of Jesus.
That Jesus that was crying on the cross and that felt forsakened by God is DEFINITELY not the Jesus the Qur'an was referring to.
Imagine the story of how your Jesus was tempted by the devil 3 times?

How can you create something with your so-called father and yet, your creation will tempt you with what you created and promise to gift what belongs to you to you if you bow before him...

Do you people have brains at all?
Re: Eid Mubarak To All Muslims by Bimpe29: 11:23am On May 24, 2020
Taqaballahu Minna Wa Minkum.

May Allah accept it from us and you.

Eid Mubarak!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accepting A Gift From A Non-muslim On His Day Of Festival / Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July / It Is Not Permissible To Prostrate To Anyone Other Than Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.