Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Protection Against Toilet Snakes - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Protection Against Toilet Snakes (14243 Views)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection / The Islamic Etiquette On How To Use The Toilet / If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Lukgaf(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2021
PROTECTION AGAINST TOILET SNAKES

Following the viral video of the woman killed by a toilet snake in Abuja last week, calls for extra precautionary measures to reed our surroundings of rodents surfaced recently. Physical precautions are good of course, except that we are still vulnerable if we do not take spiritual precautions as well.

If you are a Muslim, you must believe in the jinn and that they live in toilets however clean and sophisticated the apartment. It is authentically credited to the Prophet also that they appear as snakes in homes.

All snakes in the bush must be killed, but the scholars are divergent on which snakes to spare in our homes with a warning to leave rather than killing them on impulse at first sight; however, they unanimously agree on the efficacy of the zikr taught by the Messenger againnst their evil. Before entering your toilet therefore, always say: اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الخبث والخبائث
( O Allah, I seek refuge with you against (all) male and female jinns.)

You may forget to weed your surroundings or take other precautions, but when a zikr becomes a part of your life, you would say it even unconsciously as you step into a toilet.

How fortunate it is to be a Muslim and upon the Sunnah.

Written by Shaykh Murtadho Adedokun

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by EyezofGod120: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
grin everywhere stew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Crusadee: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
If not FTC but I be STC... Don't fool yourself no prayer can save you from snake. The only protection is stay away from it.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Victorcwu(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Masha Allah

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Coronavirus84: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
May the lord Almighty Allah guide and protect us from all this unseen circumstances around us insha Allahu

12 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by ajumma(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Aal-e-Imran 3:16
رَبَّنَآ إِنَّنَآ ءَامَنَّا فَٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ

"Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire,"

21 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Leverage2021: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
grin funny how you can be calling the "holy" name of allah in the place of shit but behead people who put allah papers in the midst of toilet

Satan sef dey Muslims nyash as he dey their nose

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by AbdOla: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Masha Allah and May Allah reward you abundantly

4 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Akerele44(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
May Almighty Allah guide and protect us

4 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by efighter: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Not only for Muslims, but all our Christian and Traditionalist friends.

May Allah continue to protect us all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Nawa4nl: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Now
Lukgaf:
PROTECTION AGAINST TOILET SNAKES

Following the viral video of the woman killed by a toilet snake in Abuja last week, calls for extra precautionary measures to reed our surroundings of rodents surfaced recently. Physical precautions are good of course, except that we are still vulnerable if we do not take spiritual precautions as well.

If you are a Muslim, you must believe in the jinn and that they live in toilets grin however clean and sophisticated the apartment. It is authentically credited to the Prophet also that they appear as snakes in homes. grin

All snakes in the bush must be killed, but the scholars are divergent on which snakes to spare in our homes with a warning to leave rather than killing them on impulse at first sight; however, they unanimously agree on the efficacy of the zikr taught by the Messenger againnst their evil. Before entering your toilet therefore, always say: اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الخبث والخبائث
( O Allah, I seek refuge with you against (all) male and female jinns.) grin

You may forget to weed your surroundings or take other precautions, but when a zikr becomes a part of your life, you would say it even unconsciously as you step into a toilet.

How fortunate it is to be a Muslim and upon the Sunnah.

Written by Shaykh Murtadho Adedokun

Now I am beginning to understand why many people are saying that Islam & Mohammed were made up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE0_go5hGKQ

I mean look at what they believe, that demons which they call Jinns live in toilets grin grin grin grin
the jinn and that they live in toilets

Then they say that there are female demons grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

(all) male and female jinns.)

When the bible is clear that angels are genderless, so when they became demons they were still genderless

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven.

So much for the 72 virgins in paradise grin grin grin grin

In fact Archaeologists have noticed that there is no Archaeological evidence of Islam in mecca.
Casting further doubts on Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOWFPTzK7D4

When did Mecca become the holy city of Islam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06oBQSS4XC4

Islam guys was made upm, thats why we all know that allah is NOT God

This exMuslim explains that God is not allah in arabic,
they are different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Leverage2021: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2021
efighter:
Not only for Muslims, but all our Christian and Traditionalist friends.

May Allah continue to protect us all.
like he protected Mohamed from been pressed by jibril the demon

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by hikmojj(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
JAZAKUMULLAH khayran ya shaykhana

5 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Sam3rc(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2021
embarassed
Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by Quitam: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Thanks for sharing. It is a blessing to be a muslim. You get divine guidance in whatever you do.

3 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by justkebir(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2021
MURTALA WALE ADEDOKUN Nice reminder by him May Allah continue to preserve him and his likes upon khair and us either.. Wether you agree or not spiritual protection is very key in a beleivers life. stick to your daily adhkar. May Allah continue to grant us safety Ameen.

have you done ur adhkar today, recited suratul Kahf Say salawaat Upon the Rasul Peace be upon HIM and other fridays ethics ?

6 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by AntiChristian: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2021
The morning, evening, after-Solah Adhkar and other various authentic adhkar are very important in the life of a Muslim.

Learn them, recite them and teach your wards.

5 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by SEKOTECH: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Jazzakumullah khaira

4 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by ajumma(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin Satan sef dey Muslims nyash as he dey their nose

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

just like typical Nigerian xtians

4 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by LordReed(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2021
LMFAO! How can people in the 21st century with access to the Internet believe this kind of crap?

3 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by ManirBK: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Islam is the best jakallahu bi khairan

3 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by efighter: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2021
BabaJideAFONJA:
Thrash bloody thrash! Afonja Muslims will believe this thrash.

No wonder i pray and anoint my prickk with holy oil from mecca before Bleep. Proudly Afonja Muslim! kiss kiss

This was how those before you started, now they are at the psychiatric hospital.

MAD 401: Introduction to Generational Madness

3 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by efighter: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
like he protected Mohamed from been pressed by jibril the demon

MAD 901: Advanced Generational Madness.

1 Like

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by MrOON: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2021
A Chinese man told me this morning that we Nigerians believe in vein things a lot. To an average Chinese, Money is his god.

Which one is pray for snake?
There is no amount of prayer that will save the snake from biting you if the snake finally finds you on the toilet seat. It'll think the shit is another snake coming to take over and therefore will strike.
Best Bet, follow best practices. Safeguard your surroundings from such reptiles.

In another news,
I didn't know when I clicked yes....
So therefore I'll henceforth comment on Muslim threads till that biased declaration is removed from my profile.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by fk001(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2021
What a disgusting toilet of all the toilets on the net it is this one that you chose to upload ba undecided

1 Like

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by chillychill(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Auuduhu bikalimoti ilahi taamot min sharri maa khalaqa (thrice)morning and evening..

I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protection Against Toilet Snakes by AllahIsGarbage: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Muslims do not celebrate non-muslim festivals? / What Is Wrong With Tintingz? / 40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.