Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! (4430 Views)

Any Farmer Here Who Can Supply Rice And Raw Food To Ilorin? Large Quantities / Any Farmer Using This? / Has Any Farmer Ever Done No Till Farming Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Chukwuseunn: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Victornezzar:

Dude I know who you are

Don't let me expose you

Pls do if you know who he is. This is an online forum and trust is hard to come by. So pls expose a scammer when you see one .
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by WereTJ(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hello sir, u don't need to spend #50m on a farmer try to spend from 1-5m on a farmer and wait for results from each of them all i need is just #2-4m. Am sesame seeds farmer base in Osun state with much experience about the seed farming, u invest on me u will count 75%ROI on ur investment in 4months time that is for sure by the grace of God Almighty
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
50m is too much na.
Just come to Taraba state, Wukari local government area to be precise, just invest only 5m into YAM or RICE, you will never regret you did.
Their land here is good for almost everything and labours are very cheap too.
You can contact me if you needs details on how to go about this and I can be of help too.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Dofarms(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Invest in Pineapple or Castor Farming
You'll be Glad you did.
You can Contact us On +2348134836943 or +2347054019048. For more details
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Soyasuuply: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Agriculture is broad, there is farmer and the supply chain,
The farmer handle the planting while others who reap more than the farmer handle the supply, if you want to hit the ground running, first identify that commodity that are being use on a daily basis and whose demand can not be met by local farmer e.g Maize, Soybeans, Rice. These 3 product falls into that categories of product that are usually in demand all year round, just recently Nigeria government grant Crown flour mill, Chivita and other 2 companies exportation right for Maize in thousands of tons.
If want to hit the ground running, design a workflow plan for a short term of 3 years and focus on a single product within that first 3 years.
If you are able to meet the supplies of any of the above companies you might likely be the price dictator or category king when it comes to supply of the any of the above commodity.
Irrigation farming comes to play when we talk about serious farming. Supply chain should also be handle by your subsidiary company, that's when you get to enjoy the beauty of your investment in agriculture.
CHEERS!
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Chinedumagnus05(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
EdetEffiomEyo:
Cucumber farming is the best because it provide a great ROI and it is in the short term (90 days). I am from cross river and there are lands for farming.
we're in cross river r do u HV lands for farming?
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Victorkelvin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
I would advise you to go into palm trees farming.. it's a business that will featch you million in a decade- less.. planting and farmland for the cultivation is rightly Available in large quantity here in oyo. Or you consider fish farming I am into it tho. And is profitable

If actually you're serious about this check my signature and let talk business..
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Raptureminded(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Enchance your poultry business by making your own feedmill and feedmill company. O.L. Engineering LTD gives you machine with high efficiency and Accuracy. For your maize shelling we have maize sheller. For grinding it to smaller particle we have hammer mills. Also available are feed Pelletizer, feed mixer, silo for storage, etc

Also for curing and drying your fishes, chicken, vegetables we have smokin fish oven, barbeque ovens, dedydrator(dryer).

For ordering contact or Whatsapp 08142147545

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Chinedumagnus05(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello all...
Am an agriculturist I own 10acres of integrated farm land where I intend to mix Croping and Animal husbandry. My Crops include; plantain, cashew, corn, okro, vegetables and Animal includes: cow, goats and sheeps.

My journey into Agriculture
I delved into agriculture when I luckily chanced on an information about a place I can get very cheap acres of land for as low as 110k/acre in Oyo state's No.1 most arable and agrarian town.

When I bought this land i had no farming intentions.

The mere hearing that an acre of land sells 110k made me scamper to buy as many acres as I had money to, in Oyo state's No.1 most arable and agrarian location.

Then the journey started.
For benefit of doubt, an acre of land is equivalent to 6plots but in this town they sell 8 plots as equivalent of 1 acre. After aquiring the land the challenge became what to use this large hectres of land for, which led me to decide to partition the land into different crop sections and sections for poultry, cow and goat rearing. That was the moment I realized i was to evolve into an integrated farming business model.

Today my final challenge is fencing of my farm. Even though am presently considering the wire mesh fence style. I hope that with the business partnership strategy I am currently putting in place, that concern will soon be a thing of the past.

That's my story on how I became a farmer.

My Agricultural consultancy includes:
1. Helping people purchase acres of arable land in this town
2. Soil analysis services
3. Partnerships with agro investors willing to invest in my integrated farm by buying slots at unit cost of 30k each, return on investment of 50% and Duration of 4 months
4. Selling of equities in my farm,

How my farm partnership work:
1. You invest in slots. A slot is an equivalent of a plot of land. ( You can buy as many slots as you wish)
2. The Duration for a cycle of investment is 4 months
3. At the expiration of the four months you get 50% return on investment.

Lyon Campbell Farms and Consultancy

Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by EdetEffiomEyo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chinedumagnus05:
we're in cross river r do u HV lands for farming?

In odukpani LGA
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Swiftly: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Please if you know you can supply the agro commodities below, call/chat me on whatsapp 08143730783.

White Maize for delivery to
Flourmill Ibadan
Flourmill Calarbar

Soyabeans for delivery to
Olam Kaduna
FlourMill Ibadan
FlourMill Funtua
Olam Kano

Sorghum
Olam Kaduna

Dried Cassava
Olam Ilorin

Payment is 24-48 hrs maximum after Delivery.
LPO issuance.
We offer Logistics support also.

Minimum Delivery:- 30tonnes
Maximum Delivery:- 2,000 tonnes.

Pls don't call/whatsapp me if you are not satisfied with the payment terms
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Tectono: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Where is that rich investor from a wealthy family in Enugu State? Hahahaha!!!! Nigerian are very gullible. It is very easy to confirm a scammer. The guy is very broke. Check out my signature if you want to make it in export trade.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by masaric: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2021
iiif

if u want to farming rice farm especially dry season come to our area i will get u farming land and u will go about it

its more profitable.reply for details.
Re: I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! by Lilian202: 12:36pm On Mar 07
I'm here. I do supplies of rice, creyfish and tomatoes. Please you can reach out to me let's talk and do business. I'm interested and willing to work with you.

I have a store at dawaki modern market abuja. Reach out to me for more details on how you can locate my store. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Guinea Fowl For Sale. / Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. / Table Sized Catfish Average Weight 1kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.