Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 (14651 Views)

675 New COVID-19 Cases, 230 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 22 - (1809 Tested) / US Coronavirus Death Toll Rises To 6 / Coronavirus: Global Death Toll Rises To 3,000 As Infection Number Spikes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Ipromote: 5:48am On May 24, 2020
See better country with better statistics!

I hope they recover well.

Need to boost sales? Try social media promotions. Hit me up via siggy
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Clothingonline9(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2020
Covid 19 will end soon
Dm for men clothing top brands payment on delivery
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Godoverevery: 5:55am On May 24, 2020
wisdomiskey:
Indeed.

We all know they are recording every death as Covid-19 in the UK , including those who died from Cancer. Many families of the deceased have come out to complain of wrong misdiagnosis and the false placing of "Covid-19" on death certificates of their loved ones.

As for me, I'm just tired of the lies and scare mongering. Since the beginning of time, people die everyday, Coronavirus or not!
it just common sense.

the data's are there.... Google average number of deaths recorded in a day before pandemic and the average number death now in UK.thanks
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Farki: 6:00am On May 24, 2020
kolakolex:

Better than before? U mean the death toll was worse than this.

It has been progressing downwards since the start of the month.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by tillaman(m): 6:17am On May 24, 2020
FGonline:
stop using this phrase,thy is nothin like shame

Which b say God no go shame u?
i am talking about The current situation in Nigeria bro
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Nobody: 6:19am On May 24, 2020
Every patient death is labelled as COVID-19 when they test positive. So one doesnt know if the patients dies due to their underlying disease not being treated as hospitals are only focusing on COVID-19 cases or if these patients are dying due to complications caused by COVI9-19.

Only time till tell when we make sense of this. sad

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by femi4: 6:35am On May 24, 2020
mosegifted:
In as much as i agree with the fact that this virus is really hitting the western world hard, my curiosity for what will be the aim of people that invented the virus, still leaves some doubts that this people are not up to something bigger than what ordinary human can imagine
You still believe it was invented? If it was, they should be cashing out by now. This thing wasn't plan or preplan else we would have gotten a vaccine by now
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by gbemmyjoseph(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2020
God we need you.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by betterman22(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Getting bored from all these corona death stories. Stuff has gone from very popular to very stale right now.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by fatymore(f): 7:08am On May 24, 2020
May Allah heal the world...
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by ceejayluv(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2020
mosegifted:
In as much as i agree with the fact that this virus is really hitting the western world hard, my curiosity for what will be the aim of people that invented the virus, still leaves some doubts that this people are not up to something bigger than what ordinary human can imagine
There's no evidence it was ' created' yet. In fact, scientists have decoded the gene of the virus and concluded it's virtually impossible it was man made. Nature is always out to show who's superior.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by wink2015(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2020
Another 282 COVID-19 patients have died in Britain as of Friday afternoon, bringing the total coronavirus-related death toll in the country to 36,675, British Transport Secretary, Grant Shapps, said on Saturday.

The figures include deaths in all settings such as hospitals, care homes and the wider community.

Meanwhile, 2,959 people have been confirmed positive for the virus, bringing the total confirmed cases in Britain to 257,154 as of Saturday morning.

Dr. Jenny Harries, England’s Deputy Chief Medical Officer, told the Downing Street briefing that deaths are starting to come down.

“We will be looking to expect that to come down further,’’ she said.

Encouragingly, Britain is also maintaining a downward trend in new confirmed cases, she said.

During the briefing, Shapps announced that the government is investing £283 million ($344.3 million) into the public transport system to increase both frequency and capacity of services while ensuring there is enough space on vehicles to allow for social distancing.

“We now have the opportunity to use the power of transport to improve longstanding national weaknesses,’’ he said.

The transport secretary said the measures are “not just to get through (the crisis) but come out of the recovery stronger by permanently changing how we use transport’’.

“Transport is not just how we get from place to place, but it shapes the places,’’ he said.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/23/covid-19-uk-deaths-rise-to-36675/

English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish and non British national living in the United Kingdom are going true a traumatic moment.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Nobody: 7:28am On May 24, 2020
mosegifted:
what about you just believe that the virus just crossed from other animals into the human race?

For chrissake this is not the first pandemic neither is it the first coronavirus strain to hit the world.

So why all this theory that man invented it?
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2020
I tend to wonder what China was doing that led to the release of this powerful and devilish disease.

Now the question comes in bro....

What really were they doing ?

The intentions now which we dnt knw , if at all we dnt knw, and no one I mean no one is calling the Chinese in order to question them... Rather all eyes on Trump...
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by nograv: 8:03am On May 24, 2020
To everyone who thinks the west is the promised land. See well

This country failed to control this virus shocked

People are dying left and right, especially minorities like Indians and Black Africans there..

Their leader Boris Johnson is as corrupt as any Naija politician, at the moment his biggest scandal is defending one if his own advisors who blatants broke the lockdown rules. Mtcheww

Nigerians and their love for the west Mtcheww.... undecided
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Globad(f): 8:04am On May 24, 2020
mosegifted:

Which evidence do you have that the virus was created?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Globad(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2020
Blackdisciple:

I tend to wonder what China was doing that led to the release of this powerful and devilish disease.

Now the question comes in bro....

What really were they doing ?

The intentions now which we dnt knw , if at all we dnt knw, and no one I mean no one is calling the Chinese in order to question them... Rather all eyes on Trump...

I've been looking for an evidence or reseach work (not conspiracy theory) that confirms China released the virus.

Do you have it?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Globad(f): 8:07am On May 24, 2020
ceejayluv:

There's no evidence it was ' created' yet. In fact, scientists have decoded the gene of the virus and concluded it's virtually impossible it was man made. Nature is always out to show who's superior.

I don't know why people are spreading ignorance about the creation of the virus

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Globad(f): 8:09am On May 24, 2020
PrettyPrint:
what about you just believe that the virus just crossed from other animals into the human race?

For chrissake this is not the first pandemic neither is it the first coronavirus strain to hit the world.

So why all this theory that man invented it?

I don't know where they're getting the wrong impression from.

Many people just love baseless conspiracy theories

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Bar1941(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2020
Seems China specifically targetted US and Great Britain...A lot of issues will happen after covid 19, hope the post covid casualties woun't surpass that of covid.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Nobody: 8:32am On May 24, 2020
Jesus wept!

36,000+

Human beings or chicken?

How can that number of humans die in a country?

How many are they in that country for heaven's sake?
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Pancs(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2020
China did something that I like so much,they closed there borders early to African especially Nigeria when they noticed how deadly the virus was which explains why it didn't get into the country through China. My question is why did Italy, us,Germany and other British countries not do the same?
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by MansoryMX(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Getting bored from all these corona death stories. Stuff has gone from very popular to very stale right now.

A fool’s comment

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Samirana360(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2020
and they r abt to start playing football.......

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by stormborn28(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Mtcheww! Already sick and tired of this kinda news.

Sit at home for 3months with the media feeding you with increasing statistics of humans dying like cockroaches everyday.

S**t is kinda depressing.

What kind of research coul lead to this?

What were they trying to create? A Humanoid?? or an Alien Chinese dinosaur

Now innocent humans are paying with their lives for something they completely know nothing about.

That Dirty country need to be heavily sanctioned for all these mess.

Damn!
isorite
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by bjtinz: 9:46am On May 24, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Yet you always comment on the threads. Why?
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by samsard(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2020
mosegifted:
Who invented malaria, typhoid, cholera? Nature did, not humans.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2020
geedot:
This shit has affected almost everyone one way or the other, even without having the virus.
plenty people still dey oh wey this scamdemic na doule blessing to them
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by geedot: 11:50am On May 24, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
plenty people still dey oh wey this scamdemic na doule blessing to them
Reason why I said almost everyone. Using myself as an example, it hasn't disrupted me so far, but I know it would in the long run.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2020
geedot:
Reason why I said almost everyone. Using myself as an example, it hasn't disrupted me so far, but I know it would in the long run.
you finished from UI
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by geedot: 11:56am On May 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Newborn Baby's Birth Weight / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.