Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 (14750 Views)

675 New COVID-19 Cases, 230 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 22 - (1809 Tested) / US Coronavirus Death Toll Rises To 6 / Coronavirus: Global Death Toll Rises To 3,000 As Infection Number Spikes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by mira4u: 4:16pm On May 24, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you finished from UI

I've made you reduce your rudeness. You'll never forget this aunty on nairaland that had to set u straight, since you were not taught manners from infancy. My eyes are still on you tho'. Nobody here caused your predicament in reality so you'll never try to bully anyone here again. My eyes are fixated on u, still.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 24, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Every patient death is labelled as COVID-19 when they test positive. So one doesnt know if the patients dies due to their underlying disease not being treated as hospitals are only focusing on COVID-19 cases or if these patients are dying due to complications caused by COVI9-19.

Only time till tell when we make sense of this. sad
Virus does not even exist, the deaths are not even happening those figure are fake. They have actors acting a script for the news media.

All this is to carry out their agenda to exterminate black people worldwide, which makes us in Nigeria their prime target. Black people in UK are being targeted for poisoning and those are the real deaths which are occuring there, and of course blamed on coro.
They have not yet started the mass poisoning on us fully, though. ..
. deaths in Kano may be a clue that it is beginning.?
Stay alert family.
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Godblessamaechi: 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
Oh well this is the reality of our time. My heart goes to the bereaved family all over the world, who have suffered the loss of their loved ones as a result of this pandemic or even any other causes of deaths.
But the bitter truth about death is that it is inevitable to mortals. And there are two types of death that man will experience after the second death you proceed to eternal life either in Heaven or Hell. The choice is all yours. I will explain.
The first death is separation from God caused by sin. Genesis 3:3
[3]But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. This is the response of Eve to the alluring question the serpent asked. Eventually she fell for it she and her husband suffered the the consequence of their disobedience to God. They lost their luxurious estate the garden of Eden, consequently lost their spiritual fellowship with God which is the death God was referring to, when He said if you eat of the tree of Knowledge of good and evil you will die. Of course you and I knows that after eating the forbidden tree they still goes on to leave. But this time around they are no more in right standing with God. They themselves knew it that's why they ran from God's presence to hide and cover their shame. Genesis 3:8
[8]And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. Sin is sweet but always has a terrible bitter and regrettable end. This is the sole reason why God has to present His son Jesus to the world to reconcile the world back to Himself as the only solution to restore what was lost in the garden of Eden. Romans 5:10
[10]For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Second death is the state where our body is buried beneath the earth when one passes on. It is also referred as sleep because there's still going to take place the ultimate second death in Rev. 20:14; 1 Thessalonians 4:13
[13]But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. Genesis 5:5
[5]And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. No matter how short or long we may leave here on Earth the Bible says. Hebrews 9:27
[27]And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: One day we must depart this world and face our creator weather you believe it or not is completely inconsequential. No body will escape God's judgement weather you believe in the existence of God or not. It will not change God's word. Study Mathew 25:31-46.
Now concerning the last phase I have already given you a hint in the second death above. Meanwhile let's look at it one more time. Let me inform you that it took God to pay the supreme price with His son Jesus to redeem us from experiencing eternity in hell. John 3:16-17
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. Romans 5:6
[6]For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. But the ball is in your court, it is up to you to accept or reject God's offer. My dear friend I must tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Heaven is real and Hell is equally real. If you are one of those who doubt this truth and you sincerely want to know, here's what you will do to unravel the truth yourself. Jeremiah 29:13
[13]And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Ask God if He truly exist as the Bible says, if indeed Heaven and Hell is real let Him reveal it to you personally. I guarantee you if you do this with sincerity of purpose from your heart, God Himself will reveal this thing's to you and not mortal trying to explain it to you. Revelation 20:12-15
[12]And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
[13]And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
[14]And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
[15]And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Please don't let this moment pass you, threat this message as an emergency call from God to you. Receive His gracious gift to you, Jesus Christ the savior of the world. God bless you for taking the right decision.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2020
GenBuhari:

Virus does not even exist, the deaths are not evening happening those figure are fake. They have actors acting a script for the news media.

All this is to carry out their agenda to exterminate black people worldwide, which makes us in Nigeria their prime target. Black people in UK are being targeted for poisoning and those are the real deaths which are occuring, and of course blamed on coro.
They have started the mass poisoning on us fully, deaths in Kano may be a clue that it is beginning.?
Stay alert family.
.I don't think I've read something as dumb as this in my entire life undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2020
tannyp:
.I don't think I've read something as dumb as this in my entire life undecided
I saw a cartoon where a wise cow was trying warn his herd about what happens in the slaughter house next to the cattle ranch where they were. One cow in field said to its friend dismissively: "Seems old Mr Conspiracy Theorist is at it again" as they continued to munch grass.
A word is enough for the wise!
Stay alert family!
Re: COVID-19: Britain's Death Toll Rises To 36,675 by Legendguru: 6:11pm On May 24, 2020
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 5 2020 In Nigeria - (2,120 Tested) / More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals / Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.