Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai (3682 Views)

APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions / Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by hezyfem(m): 1:16am On May 24, 2020
May 23, 2020 6:49 PM

The Kaduna State governor, Mallam Nasir El-rufai in a new media chat with the people of the state has given a stern warning against public gatherings in celebration of the Eid-el-fitri which is to officially mark the end of the Ramadan fast.

According to him, it is important to adhere to all health guidelines put in place to contain the spread of Coronavirus in the state.

El-rufai during the media chat made it known that there is no specific date fixed yet for the lifting of the existing lockdown in the state and anyone who through any means find himself out of Kaduna state will not be allowed back.

He stated that he will be in patrol to ensure strict adherence to the ban on inter state movement in company of his deputy and the SSG who will be strategically stationed.

He however noted that the government will give out palliative care to the poor masses to alleviate their suffering and make them feel loved while the may salary will be promptly paid.

The Kaduna state government while reacting to call from different heirachy to ease the ban on religious gathering said Christians failed to beg for such during easter celebration warning that "Mosques will not be opened for those shouting for it to be opened. They don't love the religion more than Saudi Arabia that has kept all mosques closed."

While describing some politicians as illiterates for failing to properly educate the masses, he says the government has placed a ban on the almajiri system of education.

It is on record that some states have eased the ban on religious gathering to allow for sallah celebration which is usually observed with congregational prayers despite warning from the sultan of Sokoto that all Muslims should pray at home.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by cutefy: 1:21am On May 24, 2020
This man and bitterness are like 5 & 6.

Modified

To those of you insulting me for expressing my general opinion about El-rufai, well done for showing your home training. But I still hold on to my opinion that El-rufai is a religious fanatic. His eyeservice is obvious in everything he does. He has this hatred and bitterness for Christianity.
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Ruggedniggaone: 1:23am On May 24, 2020
1 cold of alomo and burukutu for elrufai

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by dawnomike(m): 1:26am On May 24, 2020
Even though I'm not his fan...He deserves some accolades for this one.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by matrix199(m): 1:26am On May 24, 2020
The best way to celebrate religious festivity this period is to stay at home and celebrate with members of your families.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by HacheNoire: 1:32am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:

When one lacks comprehension skills to decipher and interpret informations, stupidity is bound and beyond redemption.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Nobody: 1:57am On May 24, 2020
Funny how he talks about properly educating the masses, but goes on to say "churches did not beg". Is that the reason why the mosque's are locked today? When one is a leader, he should know that both the foolish and the wise are listening to him, so he should be prudent in his choice of words.

The above wording could in fact, have the opposite of the desired results. It had no reason to be linked to religion. "Gatherings of any kind are hot zones for the transmission of the virus; therefore mosques will remain shut" or something of that sort would have suffices.

"Mosques will not be opened for those shouting for it to be opened. They don't love the religion more than Saudi Arabia that has kept all mosques closed."

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by sammyj: 2:11am On May 24, 2020
This is one of the governor in the Northern part that hit the nail on the head rather than play politics with lives over religion !!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by chuka5000(m): 2:21am On May 24, 2020
misleading headline
kudos to rufai

2 Likes

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Kdon2: 2:42am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:

When one is blind to the glaring wickedness and bigotry of a so called leader, he's nothing but a brainless r-e-t-a-r-d.

El-rufai is full of hate speech of which you and I know quite well. For more enquiry, pls consult the internet.

His speech always have a way of inciting division, ill feelings and hatred.

You have a long way to go! SMH

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by vedaxcool(m): 3:10am On May 24, 2020
Fire on sir, everyone should pray at home. You decisiveness prevented uncontrollable spread of Corona.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Erosion2020: 3:19am On May 24, 2020
He made a lot of sense here,

U are not more Muslims than the Saudi Arabians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:20am On May 24, 2020
He has been making a lot of political statements lately. We know who you are El Rufai
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by oluwoleife: 3:31am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:

El-rufai is full of hate speech of which you and I know quite well. For more enquiry, pls consult the internet.

All hail the Citizen of Social Media

1 Like

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:44am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:
Actually he took a wise decision

Easing the lockdown during this period will further add fire to the rift and division already in existence!!!

The law is meant for everybody, no one should be above the law if there's to be peace!

3 Likes

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Ugwueme1(m): 3:53am On May 24, 2020
only if the people will listen.pls help me I have spinal injure now suffering paralysis and limited and use.see my signature for video evidence and full story
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by OKKO(m): 3:58am On May 24, 2020
We Christians are begging you to allow them to celebrate their Salah, after 40 days of fasting. I don't want to hear about any riot, because it is still Christian heads they will cut.
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by chinjo(m): 4:37am On May 24, 2020
This is the very first time E-Rufai has ever made a statement that made sense to me.
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Myhusband(m): 4:41am On May 24, 2020
I doubt if it's prophet Mohammed (SAW) they called leader in the civilized countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia is the same these bunch of retrogressive entities look up to in North

there religion seems to be occultic to me or how will someone believe he will marry 6yrs old girl? die because of unrealistic 72 virgins, die for Allah, burn police station for Allah, kill for Allah and all sort of mental disorder things.

Northern Nigeria need psychological helps

1 Like

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Nobody: 5:08am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:
Did you read at all? angry

4 Likes

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Omoluabi16(m): 5:15am On May 24, 2020
The headline is a bit misleading. I concur with him this time.

1 Like

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by iceboy4752(m): 5:26am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:

When one is blind to the glaring wickedness and bigotry of a so called leader, he's nothing but a brainless r-e-t-a-r-d.

His speech always have a way of inciting division, ill feelings and hatred.

Stop saying rubbish and admit you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by BlackfireX: 5:42am On May 24, 2020
Please don't mention church to those your fanatics Moslems o, so that they will not say it is the church that lock there mosque... And the next thing will be a rampage of tears, sorrows and blood.
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by Solsix(m): 6:00am On May 24, 2020
cutefy:
On the contrary he is the best the north have to offer at the moment

1 Like

Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by potent5(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2020
Sounds too good to be true. Wehdone El Rufai.
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by slivertongue: 6:38am On May 24, 2020
why the comparison
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by femi4: 6:48am On May 24, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Funny how he talks about properly educating the masses, but goes on to say "churches did not beg". Is that the reason why the mosque's are locked today? When one is a leader, he should know that both the foolish and the wise are listening to him, so he should be prudent in his choice of words.

The above wording could in fact, have the opposite of the desired results. It had no reason to be linked to religion. "Gatherings of any kind are hot zones for the transmission of the virus; therefore mosques will remain shut" or something of that sort would have suffices.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
You lack simple comprehension
Re: Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai by WeneDiali: 6:49am On May 24, 2020
That's the next APC presidential candidate if the yoruba gluttons in APC won't support other southerners in APC to clinch the ticket.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Aisha Buhari In Elbow Shake- Photo / Amb Yemi Faronbi Endorses SDP Presidential Candidate, Adewole Adebayo / Peter Obi: Ortom Tackles Wike (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.