Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket (736 Views)

"If Muslims Can Never Accept Christian Christian Ticket" / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / Christians Didn't Beg To Celebrate Easter, Muslims Can't - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Reader530(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am from Northern part of Nigeria and we say capital NO to Muslim-Muslim ticket. Some Muslims claim that northern Christians are minority, they have only three governors out of 19. But South with 17 states have 16 governors out of 17. Why did they accept Muslim to represent them. Some people termed it that Christians are minority. But with 19 governors. This is to tell you northern Muslims don't believe in Yoruba Muslims. If they do, why can't they accept Muslim in Yoruba land? North especially North East, has good number of Christians. North East Christians: Taraba 60%, Adamawa 50%, Gombe 30% because of southern Gombe always has Christian senator, Borno has 25% Christians from southern Borno, Bauchi 15% from Yakubu Dogara region and Yobe 09% as there are also good number of Christians from Nangere, Fika, Potiskum and few Bade Christians. Senate President hometown is Bade and there are a few Bade Christian indigenes from Amshi, Tagali....etc. I am saying everything with total sincerity. Don't overate ElRufai, he won narrowly with power of incumbency where PDP got over 800,000+ in KD guber poll. If Yoruba Christians will understand this, they won't accept same faith ticket in Nigeria. If it's competency, are Christians not competent? Why the killing in Ondo inside church not mosque. it's a choice, those who think Muslim Muslim ticket is normal, let them vote for their choice. Some are saying Ekiti and Ondo are Christian Christian. What of Kano, Borno. Muslims in the north don't want Northern Christian because they are afraid of Yaradua case, that is death, a Christian will take over.Tinubu might win Muslim Muslim ticket because of power of incumbency and rigging, but as for me and my family, even if I am to loose, I will not go for Muslim Muslim ticket. I will rather vote for NNPP or LP. Your choice, your business.

5 Likes

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by mymadam(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please kindly tell them. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Reader530(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
mymadam:
Please kindly tell them. Thank you kiss
Thank you too. All I stated are correct

1 Like

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Megabig: 3:02am On Jun 12, 2022
I pray and hope there comes a time when Nigerians will elect people based on how qualified and competent they are, in developed nations, voters research peoples academic background and personal lives before entrusting anything to them. In Africa, it’s either tribe, religion or party(even if the person is not qualified , just put him there ) and then they will suffer for years, come back again and make same mistakes…These sort of religious conversations are quite embarrassing whenever I see them but I understand.
While looking for a person who falls into that religion, they should also focus on how competent the person is and not because he or she is popular and will win them votes…

It’s crazy
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by JAMO84: 3:54am On Jun 12, 2022
But Christians can accept 16 years of continuous Muslim presidency.

PDP picked Atiku, another Muslim after Buhari, because they are desperate to win, Christians didn't say anything, because they love PDP. APC too will do whatever will make them win. All these blackmail will not work, we know you people are trying to deceive APC so that your beloved PDP can win easily.

HE NO GO WORK
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by helinues: 4:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Your opinion actually
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Coolsperm: 5:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket will be an own goal to apc

2 Likes

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Ekpeitit(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2022
I enjoy watching meth people cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Zandena(f): 6:45am On Jun 12, 2022
JAMO84:

PDP picked Atiku, another Muslim after Buhari, because they are desperate to win, Christians didn't say anything, because they love PDP. APC too will do whatever will make them win. All these blackmail will not work, we know you people are trying to deceive APC so that your beloved PDP can win easily.

HE NO GO WORK
You have said it exactly the way it is.
More so, if Christians can also field Christian-Christian ticket so be it. You are free to go ahead and win!
The clamour against Bola Tinubu picking a Muslim running mate is acceptance of defeat itself. If not, why not go vote the party of your choice and safe us of all these blackmail and balderdash
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by JAMO84: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Zandena:

You have said it exactly the way it is.
More so, if Christians can also field Christian-Christian ticket so be it. You are free to go ahead and win!
The clamour against Bola Tinubu picking a Muslim running mate is acceptance of defeat itself. If not, why not go vote the party of your choice and safe us of all these blackmail and balderdash
That's it, if they cannot vote Muslim Muslim, other parties are there to choose from

1 Like

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by DMerciful(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Yes but you're saying it now because Tinubu is involved.
Megabig:
I pray and hope there comes a time when Nigerians will elect people based on how qualified and competent they are, in developed nations, voters research peoples academic background and personal lives before entrusting anything to them. In Africa, it’s either tribe, religion or party(even if the person is not qualified , just put him there ) and then they will suffer for years, come back again and make same mistakes…These sort of religious conversations are quite embarrassing whenever I see them but I understand.
While looking for a person who falls into that religion, they should also focus on how competent the person is and not because he or she is popular and will win them votes…

It’s crazy
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by DMerciful(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Pick a muslim-muslim ticket already and see the outcome!
JAMO84:

HE NO GO WORK

2 Likes

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Tomek09(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2022
Reader530:
I am from Northern part of Nigeria and we say capital NO to Muslim-Muslim ticket. Some Muslims claim that northern Christians are minority, they have only three governors out of 19. But South with 17 states have 16 governors out of 17. Why did they accept Muslim to represent them. Some people termed it that Christians are minority. But with 19 governors. This is to tell you northern Muslims don't believe in Yoruba Muslims. If they do, why can't they accept Muslim in Yoruba land? North especially North East, has good number of Christians. North East Christians: Taraba 60%, Adamawa 50%, Gombe 30% because of southern Gombe always has Christian senator, Borno has 25% Christians from southern Borno, Bauchi 15% from Yakubu Dogara region and Yobe 09% as there are also good number of Christians from Nangere, Fika, Potiskum and few Bade Christians. Senate President hometown is Bade and there are a few Bade Christian indigenes from Amshi, Tagali....etc. I am saying everything with total sincerity. Don't overate ElRufai, he won narrowly with power of incumbency where PDP got over 800,000+ in KD guber poll. If Yoruba Christians will understand this, they won't accept same faith ticket in Nigeria. If it's competency, are Christians not competent? Why the killing in Ondo inside church not mosque. it's a choice, those who think Muslim Muslim ticket is normal, let them vote for their choice. Some are saying Ekiti and Ondo are Christian Christian. What of Kano, Borno. Muslims in the north don't want Northern Christian because they are afraid of Yaradua case, that is death, a Christian will take over.Tinubu might win Muslim Muslim ticket because of power of incumbency and rigging, but as for me and my family, even if I am to loose, I will not go for Muslim Muslim ticket. I will rather vote for NNPP or LP. Your choice, your business.
Rigging with BVAS and electronic transmission of results? The only option available to Tinubu is NE Christian so that he will divide Atiku NE bloc vote. With Kwankwaso in the race, NW is already a lost battle but since Northern Govs are ones dictating the V.P slot, they should go ahead with Muslim-Muslim let's see the outcome. The battle ground is North Central and FCT.
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Tomek09(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2022
JAMO84:
That's it, if they cannot vote Muslim Muslim, other parties are there to choose from
Lol. Those NW Govs and Bashir Ahmed urging Tinubu on M-M ticket can't demystify Kwankwanso in NW yet they're deceiving him. NC which will play major role in determining the outcome of this election has high concentration of Christian Population from Benue to Taraba to Plateau to Nasarawa.
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by JAMO84: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol. Those NW Govs and Bashir Ahmed urging Tinubu on M-M ticket can't demystify Kwankwanso in NW yet they're deceiving him. NC which will play major role in determining the outcome of this election has high concentration of Christian Population from Benue to Taraba to Plateau to Nasarawa.
Even if APC present a pastor as vice, northern Christians will still not vote them for President
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Megabig: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2022
DMerciful:
Yes but you're saying it now because Tinubu is involved.

Stop talking nonsense, I care less of who you elect and I don’t benefit from there, where I live, we elect based on competence. Tinubu shouldn’t be an option if anyone is clearly trying to select someone to lead over 200 million people.

Y’all lack simple understanding
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by DMerciful(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2022
You're not the only person in the West, i stay in the West too!

With what is happening in Nigeria with the widespread killing kf Christians, a Muslim-Muslim ticket would make it worse.

The fact that you stay abroad shouldn't make you ignorant of Nigeria's peculiarities
Megabig:

Stop talking nonsense, I care less of who you elect and I don’t benefit from there, where I live, we elect based on competence. Tinubu shouldn’t be an option if anyone is clearly trying to select someone to lead over 200 million people.

Y’all lack simple understanding
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by Healthquest: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Reader530:
had it been u were ds vocal wen pdp gve ticket to north instead of south ,I wud av consider you. Both pdp n apc are taking us for ride if de give us Muslim Muslim ticket but I will prefer southern presidency dan northern presidency ds time. Atiku
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by criminalmindz: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2022
@mods @seun. Please front page.
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by ItsTutsi(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2022
We will and there is nothing you can do about it!! Is you guys that are afrai opening countless threads up anf down grin
DMerciful:
Pick a muslim-muslim ticket already and see the outcome!
Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by ItsTutsi(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Yes, but even in the MB, Muslim are still the majority
Tomek09:

Re: APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket by ItsTutsi(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Lol!! See the way ur advising Tinubu like you love him and u will vote for him, u guys think ur the only ones that can play this game of hypocrisy, deception and pretence!! Most of u guys saying he shouldn't pick Muslim-Muslim wont vote for him even if he pick POPE!!

Which northerner Christian politician is famous enough to divide Atiku's vote in NE? undecided

Even in the NC, Muslims are still the majority
Tomek09:

Rigging with BVAS and electronic transmission of results? The only option available to Tinubu is NE Christian so that he will divide Atiku NE bloc vote. With Kwankwaso in the race, NW is already a lost battle but since Northern Govs are ones dictating the V.P slot, they should go ahead with Muslim-Muslim let's see the outcome. The battle ground is North Central and FCT.

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Presidential And Vice Presidential Ticket For Nigeria / Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. / Throwback Thursday: Before APC Destroyed Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.