Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme (4063 Views)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by fataiiyo(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2011
the form is on sale now, so, u can get the pin at banks. do not give anybody money to purchase it for you cos people are desperate online, i wish all applicant best of luck. if u have any question u can reach me on my mail addy: 08085266098
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by festogift: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2011
Thank you FATAIIYO may you leave long.Actually i need the form badly.though am an HND holder and i want to run my BSC programm this year. am working in lagos write now so that it will convenent for my to attend the leacture.pls which bank in accredited to purchase the form?what are the requrement?pls FATAIIYO help me out.thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by papidreah3: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
This is a wonderful thread. Great info. But please do u have idea on the banks it can be obtained and the cost of the form, also when the program will commence.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by festogift: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2011
House am still waiting for your feed back

thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by MrARIJOGE: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME SCRATCH CARD FOR ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION IS ON SALE.

HURRY TO REGISTER YOURS NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSING.

CALL DIRECTLY TO THE UPWARD DLI HELP-LINE NO TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW BF IS TOO LATE / ANY ASSISTANCE / DLI SCRATCH CARD ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by MrARIJOGE: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME SCRATCH CARD FOR ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION IS ON SALE.

HURRY TO REGISTER YOURS NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSING.

CALL DIRECTLY TO THE UPWARD DLI HELP-LINE NO TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW BF IS TOO LATE / ANY ASSISTANCE / DLI SCRATCH CARD ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by MrDEGBOLE: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2011

CALL TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW , ANY ASSISTANCE & DLI SCRATCH CARD ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by whisperer: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
Very much interested about this distance learning programme, I've been with Turning Winds that also is a boarding school teaches us to be independent and to create a vision in the near future to prepare to college life. A good institution and excellent teaching as well. So University Of Ibadan would be a great choice for me.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by festogift: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2011
Mr Degbole

thank you very much for your enlightment.please do they have any place in lagos?because am working in lagos so that i will be receiving leacture on week end.moreso, banks name that can i get the scarch card?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by salinson: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2011
can u list the courses available for didtance lerning/part time pls and duration
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by paulo1234: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
I am interested in this, but does the university has a centre in PHC ? Moreso what are the courses involved?. I appreciate a clear response. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by wahleyz(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hi
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by fataiiyo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
the courses are as follows:
* Adult Education
* Agriculture
* Arabic Studies and Islamic Studies
* Communication and Language Arts
* Economics
* Educational Management
* English
* French
* Geography
* Guidance and Counselling
* History
* Human Kinetics

* LARIS
* Linguistics
* Mathematics
* Philosophy
* Political Science
* Psychology
* Religious Studies
* Social Work
* Special Education
* Statistics
* Teacher Education
* Yoruba.
080six220748one
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by salinson: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2011
pls when will the form close pls
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by fataiiyo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ all students who need the form, please, do not let anybody deceive you, the form is available @ Banks like Intercontinental Bank, Afri-Bank, Firstbank @ any branch. A word is enough for d wise

(1) (Reply)

Futo Vc Lists! / Get Unical Gss Real Questions For May Exams / Do Your 2010 Uniben Online Clearance Without Coming To Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.