Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases (5834 Views)

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by onegb(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2020
Do we have restriction ?
Until someone is hold responsible for a bridge then i dont think we have inter-state movement restriction.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by bluefilm: 8:14am On May 24, 2020
crossfm:
You see why I said this lockdown in Enugu state is just a waist of time.the people in Enugu are on lockdown yet its people who come from outside the state that brings in the virus into the state. Yet we see the governor wearing white on camera deceiving people in the name of securing the state.the social media governor just pose for pictures at the borders and moves strait to a restaurant to eat his favorite dish of swallow.we all know he don't joke with food.
The most painful part is that not only do people troops into the state,even dead body's were even smuggled into the state and the man with white couldn't even intercept the body.yet he is seen on pictures wearing white like wiliwili disturbing our eyes.

Guy wetin Gburu Gburu do you na?

Diarisgod o!
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2020
Can't they install high quality CCTV cameras powered with solar inverters at the boarders? That way who ever let's anyone through will be arrested.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by HeadShot: 8:33am On May 24, 2020
Caleb17:
The borders in Enugu State are very porous. Enugu is one of the easiest state to enter into during this lockdown. I even pity the Governor. He is so confused.

Imagine a wike as the governor...
Ugwuanyi is a dunce... A social media governor
Thats why the state is in shambles
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by HeadShot: 8:34am On May 24, 2020
grossintel:
Can't they install high quality CCTV cameras powered with solar inverters at the boarders? That way who ever let's anyone through will be arrested.

You think they dont knw exactly what they are doing
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by Nobody: 8:42am On May 24, 2020
HeadShot:

You think they dont knw exactly what they are doing
makes me wonder too, this is so easy.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by Attackerokenwa: 8:52am On May 24, 2020
It's an audio
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:18am On May 24, 2020
post=89895901:
Enugu state is in the hands of God.

shut up!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:19am On May 24, 2020
Glorymax:
Thanks for the update. Let them keep sneaking in and infecting others.
I know observing the lockdown totally is difficult due to our socio-economic status but it would have been better to abide by the rules, sacrifice our comfort to keep the society safe so we can bounce back fully.
The way it's going, the rest of the world might be free while we continue to live with it here

shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:22am On May 24, 2020
Edusouls:
Obey the simplest rule we can’t, everybody is sneaking around like snake from far away state into Enugu in the name of indigene, no problem when it it would explode now then we will start blaming Enugu State government and start disturbing God that’s relaxing peaceful in his house, then we would know that corona virus doesn’t know indigene..

shut up!
people can be very gullible

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:23am On May 24, 2020
Jakemedg:
Wait a minute,it seems like I made FCT ? Yeeee!!! Who slapped me from back? I dedicate this FCT to my fellow Nigerians who mistakenly packed with covid 19 patients instead of malaria. What's FCT ? So you are one of the ignoramus who still doubt covid 19 existence

Ignoramuses are the ones who are so gullible to believe there's covid19 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by crossfm: 10:42am On May 24, 2020
bluefilm:

Guy wetin Gburu Gburu do you na?

Diarisgod o!
guy I da vex because Enugu people da try their best to cotail the virus yet the borders are so porous than even dead bodies are been smuggled in without stress.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by bluefilm: 10:49am On May 24, 2020
crossfm:
guy I da vex because Enugu people da try their best to cotail the virus yet the borders are so porous than even dead bodies are been smuggled in without stress.

But no be only enugu get porous borders.

The truth be say even if you succeed in securing all the borders in enugu state, as long as one person outside enugu state get the virus, the wahala still dey unless you no wan make pesin from outside dey enta enugu again!

So Gburu Gburu dem dey try.

If na enugu get the high number of covid patients like lagos and kano, I wonder wetin you for talk.
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by Glorymax: 5:37pm On May 24, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!!!

Thank you, and keep staying safe
Re: COVID-19: Enugu Records Two More Cases by Legendguru: 6:10pm On May 24, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Hospital Re-positioned For Improved Healthcare Service / Best Weight Loss: Lose Weight, Burn Fats, Butterfly Massager / Babby With The World's Biggest Head (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.