Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo (388 Views)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo by Adefemi404: 6:03am On May 24, 2020
There are quite a lot of things that we grew up with, some of them we now do by default, without even thinking them through; just living like robots.

In a tweet session, Dr Olufunmilayo addressed one of such funny things that we unconsciously exhibit daily; first brushing in the morning before eating.

Sounds strange right? Whilst the above lifestyle is wrong, the right thing to do is “Eat Your Breakfast First And Then Brush After”! Let me loud it for those at the back of the class, “Eat Now; as you have woken up this morning; and then brush after”! Unlike what most of us have been doing; wrongly too; eating first in the morning and brushing after gives you the following benefits;

. •Fresher breath

•Cleaner teeth

•Whiter teeth

•Avoids tooth decay.

Now some of you reading this may be having a cringing feeling; it’s normal whenever you are about to go against what you have accepted as norm; but it is perfectly and totally normal to eat breakfast first and brush after.

Try this for a month and you will have:.......

Read more;
https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/its-wrong-to-brush-your-teeth-in.html

Re: It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:24am On May 24, 2020
Adefemi404:
There are quite a lot of things that we grew up with, some of them we now do by default, without even thinking them through; just living like robots.

In a tweet session, Dr Olufunmilayo addressed one of such funny things that we unconsciously exhibit daily; first brushing in the morning before eating.

Sounds strange right? Whilst the above lifestyle is wrong, the right thing to do is “Eat Your Breakfast First And Then Brush After”! Let me loud it for those at the back of the class, “Eat Now; as you have woken up this morning; and then brush after”! Unlike what most of us have been doing; wrongly too; eating first in the morning and brushing after gives you the following benefits;

. •Fresher breath

•Cleaner teeth

•Whiter teeth

•Avoids tooth decay.

Now some of you reading this may be having a cringing feeling; it’s normal whenever you are about to go against what you have accepted as norm; but it is perfectly and totally normal to eat breakfast first and brush after.

Try this for a month and you will have:.......

Read more;
https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/its-wrong-to-brush-your-teeth-in.html
Quack Doctor Spotted.
Re: It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo by Kylekent59: 6:58am On May 24, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

Quack Doctor Spotted.

Nothing quack there. That's the American style;you watch a film and see someone wakes up, the next thin in the husband taking breakfast to his wife that has just woken up.

There is an acid in the stomach that kills any fvcking.......
Re: It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo by FlordFlorez(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2020
Its a normal thing to whites but not here.
Re: It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo by Ejenavi18(f): 7:55am On May 24, 2020
I do this sometimes though, but I don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth afterwards.

My mouth will just be doing me as if I've not eaten any food all day. tongue
Re: It's Wrong To Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Breakfast - Dr Olufunmilayo by chiemmanuel(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2020
It's logical, if you brush before meal, you might have to brush again to remove food particles
I brush after meal

(1) (Reply)

Local Governments With The Highest Number Of Covid19 Cases In Nigeria / Please Help / Stem Cell Superlife Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.