Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For (4831 Views)

Pekins 30kva Sound Proof Generator....3.5m.....gowon Estate / ABC Of Tiger Generator ( I Pass My Neighbour) / Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by psucc(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2020
demborise:
do you guarantee me sir
You can only guarantee yourself.

Look well. Check on the tank, the engine casing and the alternator casing. If the name of the product is engraved, that's it but if it is sticker, run, run ruuuuuuuuun

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by BuckIranl: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
I had a few generators in the garage, they remained from times when I was installing solar batteries for the private houses. One is 17kva on two car wheels, big and powerful, I will never sell it. One for 5 and one for 3,5 kva as you need. I think that 3,5 is strong enough to power all the house, just need to have enough fuel for that. Maybe I can sell it if you want because I didn't used it that much. But if you want a new one, I can suggest you to check https://backyardtoolshed.com, usually when I need new tools I consult this website and always find something useful, reviews, lists with tools and so one. So dm me in case you will decide.
Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by Mobog(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Santa2:

Eventually got the Sumec Firman Eco3990 from Sumec Plaza just to be sure of its authenticity.
I just got the smaller version too, he dope n no dy chop fuel
Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by Rhaspody(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mobog:

I just got the smaller version too, he dope n no dy chop fuel

How's the noise level?
Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by Mobog(m): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Rhaspody:

How's the noise level?
Infact it's very cool n noiseless....it worth it
Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by Rhaspody(m): 1:27am On Apr 24, 2021
Mobog:

Infact it's very cool n noiseless....it worth it

So u would recommend this over the lutian generator
Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by Mobog(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhaspody:

So u would recommend this over the lutian generator
Very well.
Re: I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For by karjosy: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2021
I got fireman eco product but with 78 decibel noise rating against 60 which is the normal rating for noise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bulks sales for Gionee 5001s With 3gig Ram,32gig ,4000 Mh Ba3 Capacity For 21k, / Ipad 3 & Ipad 2 @good Price / End Of The Year Sales Bonanza For U.s Used Laptops.pics Inside.call-08036819899

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.