Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Oba Elegushi Marks His & Olori Sekinat's Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Elegushi Marks His & Olori Sekinat's Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Pics (1374 Views)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi Marks His & Olori Sekinat's Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Pics by cathytemi(f): 9:32am On May 24, 2020
Despite being in lockdown, It's a double celebration for the Elegushi's today, as they are marking Eid-el-Fitri, HRM Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ikate Kingdom also found a way to celebrate his 17th wedding anniversary his first wife Olori Sekinat by sharing photos from the special day with on Instagram.

The photos were from their wedding day in 2003 and Olori Sekinat still looked beautiful as ever.

"On the 24th of May 2003, I got married to my darling Queen Sekinat Elegushi making it 17th years today."
he captioned the photos

Read more

https://asliceofnaija.com/2020/05/24/oba-elegushi-marks-his-olori-sekinats-17th-wedding-anniversary-with-throwback-photos/
Re: Oba Elegushi Marks His & Olori Sekinat's Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Pics by dawnomike(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2020
I am pretty much impressed...

(1) (Reply)

Being Sexy An Advantage In Nollywood- Mojisola Adebanjo / Video: Brother And Sister Kiss Because Of $70,000 / How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.