Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good (323 Views)

Osinbajo: Working Together, Nigeria Will Realize Its True Potentials / Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria's Good / Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by TheRareGem1(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s whereabouts has been much talked about on several social media platforms in recent times. Some uninformed individuals have claimed the VP has been missing for a while now and he has contracted the COVID-19 amongst other rumours.

However, the VP has been very active, chairing meetings and ensuring a steady growth and strength of the Nigerian economy through the Economic sustainability Committee.

Osinbajo announced that MSMEs will be granted an 80% discount on registration costs for the next six months. The first 200 businesses to register on the e-platform will be charged zero tariffs as well as granted a waiver on administrative charges.

Also, the VP chaired the National Council on Privatization (NCP) where deliberations on free health care delivery and improved power supply to benefit millions of Nigerians were made. He approved the preparation and presentation to President Muhammadu Buhari, a draft legislative instrument to enact the Health Sector Reform Bill and associated legislation.

Osinbajo also presided over the first-ever virtual meeting of the National Economic Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

It is worthy of mention that top newspapers featured the Vice President on their front pages. Below are pictures of the papers as well as a video showing the virtual meeting.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by Joylove2324(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2020
Osinbajo the man of honour
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by Nobody: 10:00am On May 24, 2020
Where did the 90bn under his watch went to under 3 days?

We can't just be calling Abacha while there is another Abacha in power
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by Deputy1111(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2020
sad
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by Yenefer(f): 10:04am On May 24, 2020
Next president of Nigeria insha Allah
But I started disliking Buhari for his sudden friendly gestures toward the enemy camp
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by Chimaraymond455: 10:06am On May 24, 2020
In news papers mad people
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by OgundeleTeju: 10:06am On May 24, 2020
It is no longer news that the star boy is hale and hearty,and we have seen the numerous meetings he has been attending virtually,my prayer for him is that God will strengthen him the more in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by dadebayo1(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2020
He should link me up too

Hello everyone, i have been a member of our great community ever since 2009 grin grin infact i am supposed to be a member of "Nairaland Board of Trustees" but oga Seun does not have a BOT (Board of Trustees)... I am supposed to be a member of the Nairaland Elders Forum but oga Seun does not have one constituted.

Thanks to the Covid wahalla and in my quest for online income going through several post i have come to realise pay per post is active on Nairaland and some are making extra cash posting for several interest groups grin

So to cut the long story short, the summary of my short epistle is i am available for all kinds of monetized pay per post... Kindly Dm me or send a mail to my email address below if you need my services..

Cc online recruiters of pay per post agent grin grin grin

Cc Oga Seun
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07am On May 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Next president of Nigeria insha Allah.

But I started disliking Buhari for his sudden friendly gestures toward the enemy camp
Osinbajo, AKA will be our next president BGG.
If God says the same.
He will continue the good foundation our darling daddy has laid down to move our darling nation forward from the years of destruction and looting.

As for the fact you are dislikng PMB,
this is your reply yarinya......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by Naturopathic: 10:58am On May 24, 2020
Hardworking VP osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by okefrancis: 10:59am On May 24, 2020
He has been working tirelessly to fix Nigeria from the hand of former pharaoh
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by BlowYourMind: 11:10am On May 24, 2020
Okoros, ipodpigs, nyamiri are mentally unstable and depressed, no need to answer them
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good by Tokoz50: 12:03pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
post=89901994:

Osinbajo, AKA will be our next president BGG.
If God says the same.
He will continue the good foundation our darling daddy has laid down to move our darling nation forward from the years of destruction and looting.

As for the fact you are dislikng PMB,
this is your reply yarinya......
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ROBOTIC PRESIDENT:Buhari Is Indeed A Robot Watch This Jubril Forming Real Buhari / Anambra Commissioner Disbands Traffic Agency Named After Obiano , Sacks 161 / #JusticeForUwa: UNIBEN Stakeholders Warn Against Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.