Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? (841 Views)

Nigeria Seeks Extension Of Closing Date For World Bank's $500m 'COVID-19' Loan / World Bank Approves Nigeria's $750 Million COVID-19 Loan Request / Cbn-nmfb Covid 19 Loan Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Ologogoro: 10:08am On May 24, 2020
It is an undisputed fact that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused damages to our health and wealth, in order to reduce the problems caused by this pandemic the FG of Nigeria with the CBN decided to give loans to households, businesses (See guidelines @ CBN .gov .ng

By April 14, the FG announced that it has received 80,000 applications in which 40,000 of it came from households.

I allied for the loan on April 14th and after sending the registration link to my friends 4 of them also registered, 2 weeks ago I received a call from one of the microfinance banks(the banks assigned for the distribution of the loan), the lady some questions which I answered and she requested that I resend my guarantor form which I did, but since then I've not receive any info from them including my friends (they were not contacted ).

Since over a month that I've applied and since 2months that the application commenced I haven't seen anyone granted the loan hence, my question , Have you seen anyone granted the loan ?
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Pious101: 10:21am On May 24, 2020
Believe this government at ur own peril
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by BranddesignerH: 10:27am On May 24, 2020
I got mine in my dream few days back only to wake up and start looking for cheque book with no trace of it
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2020
Common palliative dey hard this government to give pipo na loan go come materialise
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by FlordFlorez(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2020
Audio loan. No be dis APC government again?
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by gambia(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2020
Audio loan.
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by gambia(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2020
BranddesignerH:
I got mine in my dream few days back only to wake up and start looking for check book with no trace of it

Cheque book rather.
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Ologogoro: 6:54am On May 25, 2020
Pious101:
Believe this government at ur own peril

Hummm
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Addme: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ologogoro:

Hummm
ok
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by joelbooks: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yes ..my company received the loan last month June.
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Ologogoro: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Addme:
Please check your mail, I used my alternate to send you mail.
I've lost access to the mail
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Addme: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ologogoro:

I've lost access to the mail
off
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Niaja4real(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ologogoro:
It is an undisputed fact that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused damages to our health and wealth, in order to reduce the problems caused by this pandemic the FG of Nigeria with the CBN decided to give loans to households, businesses (See guidelines @ CBN .gov .ng

By April 14, the FG announced that it has received 80,000 applications in which 40,000 of it came from households.

I allied for the loan on April 14th and after sending the registration link to my friends 4 of them also registered, 2 weeks ago I received a call from one of the microfinance banks(the banks assigned for the distribution of the loan), the lady some questions which I answered and she requested that I resend my guarantor form which I did, but since then I've not receive any info from them including my friends (they were not contacted ).

Since over a month that I've applied and since 2months that the application commenced I haven't seen anyone granted the loan hence, my question , Have you seen anyone granted the loan ?

Guy post the link here, others wan follow apply
Re: Has Anyone Received FG COVID-19 Loan ? by Addme: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Niaja4real:

Guy post the link here, others wan follow apply
Already closed.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Politicians Visiting Orji Kalu / This Young Girl Get Annoyed Over Government Palliative / APC Chieftain Asks Court To Nullify Oshiomhole’s Actions As Party Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.