Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives (387 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by unclebuddy(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2020
As an Nairaland who enjoys great content, I enjoyed the article from @Natural441 and the great feedback from most smart thinking Nairalanders.

As a man, a husband and a Nairalander, I would like to share my view. But before I do, let me say these:

1. One love knows no gender

2. If you are not married you may not have a very clear opinion. Listen to the OGs and take notes.

3. One great Nairalander stated this "no man goes into marriage with the intention of going out"

Love and marriage for most people starts with great excitements, it's like a love story of TWO PEOPLE willing to stay together forever.

But just as a book and its cover are not twins, wedding and marital life are just #cousins and not twins.

There are many reasons why love fades slowly and this has little to do with being the HUSBAND or being the WIFE.

I will share 4 reasons why the Maggi of marriage fades faster than a 33 seconds cum.

Economic Influence

Most marriages come with big decisions, like moving into a bigger house to accommodate your kids and spending more on other things....baby food, school fees, more mouths to feed... Most times this doesn't translate to an increase in your salary for couples that work or more business for those that trade. But it means either spending more time on your hustle to make ends meet or spending more time on family (which translates to less time on your hustle). This starts to affect marriage when there are bills to pay and you have to give extra to make that money. But honestly, it translates to less time for your woman/man. This slowly begins to grow into little problems that would cause complains, then the complaints would grow into little fights and wrongs words being used and wrong perceptions begin to crawl into your marriage. It takes tolerant couples to find their love in all these. But with all the stress Nigeria puts you through, you need God to keep both of you in love for each other.

2. The heart is not an elastic band, give it time to adjust to the new situation:

What I mean is when children start coming in, the heart that was used to loving only you now has to love you and the children with the same gigabytes (GB). I have seen couples jealous of one partner loving the kids more than he/she loves him/her. Come on dear, if you keep complaining you only give your partner an excuse to avoid you. Give your marriage time to upgrade, soon you guys will adjust to a new way of loving and connecting

3. We listen to too much motivational bullshits:

Every marriage is unique, even the so called motivational speakers divorce more than normal people. Listen to yourselves. You are the motivation you need. Share love, fights, wealth, poverty...etc together.

4. Old doesn't mean ugly:

If you think I am lying ask Mr. Wine, he gets better as he gets older. Yes we get older with time, but I don't think we get ugly with time. Stay real and commited to the game of love. When it's time to make love get a Maxwell soundtrack and a red wine to set the tone. Yes there are times when he cums in 33seconds but don't feel irritated, yes there are times when she won't shake that #talefeather but don't make her feel like you want someone else.

Mistakes happen in our marriages but we are OGs, and we can get through love together. As long as we keep reminding ourselves of what made us trueplayers of the game called love.

Thanks Natural 441 for this amazing topic.

1 Like

Re: Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by Haywhymido(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2020
wonderful, a very matured response from you sir. Infact, get a bottle of whatever drink you take and enjoy yourself sir

1 Like

Re: Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by gremp(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2020
A very good and relatable response sir.
But I can't help being drawn to the specificness of the "33 seconds" mentioned twice lipsrsealed .
Re: Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by unclebuddy(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2020
Haywhymido:
wonderful, a very matured response from you sir. Infact, get a bottle of whatever drink you take and enjoy yourself sir

Thanks cousin. Can I take Hennessy?
Re: Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by unclebuddy(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2020
gremp:
A very good and relatable response sir.
But I can't help being drawn to the specificness of the "33 seconds" mentioned twice lipsrsealed .

Thanks bro. I had to use realistic expression. The idea was to draw your response boss. wink
Re: Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by gremp(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2020
unclebuddy:

Thanks bro. I had to use realistic expression. The idea was to draw your response boss. wink

shocked so clever, I can't believe I fell for it grin cry .
Re: Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by unclebuddy(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2020
gremp:

shocked so clever, I can't believe I fell for it grin cry .

Thanks cousin.
Re: Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives by Haywhymido(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2020
unclebuddy:

Thanks cousin. Can I take Hennessy?
sure, you can

(1) (Reply)

Missing Child Found(picture) / Photos Of 24 Year Old Kaduna Woman Gives Birth To Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs / Tragedy In Orisabunmi's Family As Another Sibling Of The Deceased Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.