Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. (64915 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Aisha Buhari Shows Oluremi Tinubu Around The Aso Presidential Villa (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Hussein01(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Thanks bruv
u er welcome
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by ofiko123(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2020
Nice one.. Happy Eid celebrations..
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by AnanseK(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmm.
Beautiful family, I must say.
In the spirit of Eid el Fitr I won't condemn Buhari but I'm just confused why he's sitting on a chair during Eid prayers.
Izzit that his waist can't support him again

I’m not sure a about waist. But definitely medical reasons.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Lyoncrescent: 3:47pm On May 24, 2020
naptu2:
End

I know this may be off topic but can you clarify something for me. Now that Abuja is the capital of Nigeria and the FCT ministers are appointed over Abuja, I observed that most of the FCT ministers are often from the north except the first FCT minister. You can clarify this however my main question is when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, was there a role for Lagos minister in a role similar to the position of FCT minister either in the military or civilian governments and if yes there was such a role , was it predominantly for southerners same way FCT minister is predominantly for northerners ? Thanks. You can respond on your diary. I follow you and will get the notification.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by OmoOduduwa01: 4:09pm On May 24, 2020
Ara bàbá ti dara agba grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Austherm(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2020
Look at dis ppl dey not obeserving social distancing
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2020
BeerParlour:
Nigerians should be careful
coming from freeze.
RUBBISH
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Grace001: 4:44pm On May 24, 2020
michoim:

Foolish thoughts

Old slowpoke f00l , you’re the last of your kind

Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2020
Luckysbab:
Baba is really old now and can only take things easy.

For him to be allowed to sit on that chair for the prayers, it's an indication of diminished energy.

It is well
or probably because he's greater than alllah
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2020
BeerParlour:
this your nonsense is getting stale and annoying already.
Stoppeet
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Legendguru: 5:23pm On May 24, 2020
Oh
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Fuckgovt: 5:23pm On May 24, 2020
Oh that small witch called Hanan is there oh!
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by etibaba(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
hardon1:
is aisha the only wife of buhari? i wonder why he doesnt show others
Buhari has just one wife, his first wife is late and they were divorced even before her demise.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by igbowoman: 7:07pm On May 24, 2020
Audio pictures
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by hardon1(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2020
etibaba:
Buhari has just one wife, his first wife is late and they were divorced even before her demise.

hmm... he try be that
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by GEEBITE: 8:14pm On May 24, 2020
There was a minister for Lagos then in the first republic and it was Yardua's(former president)father.
Lyoncrescent:

I know this may be off topic but can you clarify something for me. Now that Abuja is the capital of Nigeria and the FCT ministers are appointed over Abuja, I observed that most of the FCT ministers are often from the north except the first FCT minister. You can clarify this however my main question is when Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, was there a role for Lagos minister in a role similar to the position of FCT minister either in the military or civilian governments and if yes there was such a role , was it predominantly for southerners same way FCT minister is predominantly for northerners ? Thanks. You can respond on your diary. I follow you and will get the notification.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Amudeneogu: 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
Why is it that the first family didn't wear a facemask, I think leaders show by example?
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Jones4190(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2020
no one is asking why Yusuf is yet to get married?
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Gucciboy1(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2020
Only God knows who they are trying to deceive with the nose masks worn in one of the pictures and the other picture showing them without mask. And why is Buhari sitting on a chair while others are in the mat. Are they not all equal in Allahs presence. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Opeakins(m): 5:09am On May 25, 2020
Y buhari sit down 4 chair
Re: Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. by Smile4me01(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hmmm.

Beautiful family, I must say.

In the spirit of Eid el Fitr I won't condemn Buhari but I'm just confused why he's sitting on a chair during Eid prayers.

Izzit that his waist can't support him again
may be it Jubril that is there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.