Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do (1471 Views)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Engaged But Not Having The Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2011
I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM. I WAS BADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM, HE IS ACTUALLY A DISTANCE FAMILY. HE WENT FOR HIS NYSC THAT YEAR. HE WAS NOT CALLING, I CALLED BUT NOT PICKING MY CALLS. I GOT MAD AT LAST. MONTHS LATER, I GAVE ANOTHER MAN A CHANCE. HE CAME BACK ATLAST WITH EXCUSES. I SAW IT IN HIM, HE WAS STILL MUCH IN LOVE WITH ME. BUT THE FACT THAT I WAS SO MAD, MADE ME GAVE MY BODY TO THE OTHER GUY. THE LOVE I MADE WITH THE GUY ACTUALLY GAVE ME A BABY BOY. BEFORE MY DELIVERY, THE GUY I CHEATED MADE ME KNOW HE WAS GOING TO SUFFER IN HIS LIFE. I SAW IT IN HIS EYES, THE BEATS OF HIS HEART, THE TREMBLING OF HIS LIPS. I HURT HIM SO BADLY. I GAVE BIRTH TO OLAMIDE A WONDERFUL BOY. HE ASKED ME TO LOVE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD THAT HE HAS FORGIVEN ME. I LOVE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD AND HE TOO TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN. BUT EACH TIME I SEES THE FIRST LOVE, EACH TIME I HEAR HIS VOICE AND WHENEVER HE POSTED ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL, I DO GO MAD AND ACT LIKE AN INSANE PERSON. I TRIED AVOIDING HIM BUT TO NO AVAIL. HELP ME, I NEED YOUR HELP
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Orton10(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2011
Gurl its like You're in love wif Two different Men in two different ways.
I know its kinda difficult for some you ladies to cope but you've got to wake up to reality.
My opinion, The former guy is now in your past, You now have a child and a pretty
good Guy who loves and adores you both and vat is what matters.
You just have to let go of that guy.
Starting from Removing him from amongst Your Facebook Friend's list.

qoam:

BUT THE FACT THAT I WAS SO MAD, MADE ME GAVE MY BODY TO THE OTHER GUY.

Sidenote: ^^Pls i beg don't do that again, Its so not cool.
Take care. wink
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
@orton, my heart is weak. i am not strong enough to get over it. i am weak, very weak. my mind troubles.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Orton10(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2011
^
So what are your plans, would going back to your ex make you happy??
Remember your kid needs his father arround. His interest first. Just saying
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
@orton, i do not want to break my mans heart, but, looks like i am going insane or something.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Orton10(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
well i've never been in love wif two men before so
I dunno how it feels. Take it easy,
just follow your heart then, and see where it takes ya.
Wishing you the best of luck.Take care wink
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
This is normal nothing new. He is your first luv and you will always love him. You just need to come to terms with reality.
He's out of your life for good, he's not coming back. You don't have to forget him, you don't even have to stop loving him
you just have to take your concentration off him.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
that is the problem. my heart could miss lead me. i am worried. AND WHY ARE U NOT IN LOVE?
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
We don't have control over our feelings but we have control over our heart. Just know dat wink

qoam:

AND WHY ARE U NOT IN LOVE?
Who me? When did I say/write dat?
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by 10cirenoh: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

well i've never been in love wif two men before so
I dunno how it feels. Take it easy,
just follow your heart then, and see where it takes ya.
Wishing you the best of luck.Take care wink

so u're a woman today?

@post

Marry both of them.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
@rokiatu, thank u. @10cirenoh, i am now a woman. u re funny, can not marry both of them at a time. maybe marry one today and marry the other some other time! lol. but the actual fact is my mind troubles. pray to God to help me.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Orton10(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
10cirenoh:

so u're a woman today?

Lol. Nope^^^
qoam:

. pray to God to help me.
An Amen to dat by me.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
@orton, God bless u. DO YOU NOW KNOW THE FUNNIEST PART? I AM JUST 22 AND DIS IS ALREADY HAPPENING TO ME
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by 10cirenoh: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^^

Then you're a half baked mother, shouldn't be a mother in the 1st place if you can't make up your mind on what you want,

You know what? the best thing is to give both men rationing,

Marry one for 10 years, and then move to the other for another 10 years, do that for as long as you live, with that, you won't hurt yourself.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by likeme(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
Take it easy on yourself, Sometimes in life we dont get what we desire. U are theone who gave urself to the other man, forgive yourself and move on.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Orton10(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2011
qoam:

@orton, God bless u. DO YOU NOW KNOW THE FUNNIEST PART? I AM JUST 22 AND DIS IS ALREADY HAPPENING TO ME

Ouch, dats too bad. But
Just take heart dear, its not the end of the world,
u've gat your whole life ahead of you. I mean,
You're still young and i presume - also pretty and intelligent,
Don't worry Goam, better days ahead. Second chances will come. smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by koolchicco: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
Looks like a qoam/Orton thread. Just saying. lipsrsealed undecided

qoam:

I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM. I WAS BADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM, HE IS ACTUALLY A DISTANCE FAMILY. HE WENT FOR HIS NYSC THAT YEAR. HE WAS NOT CALLING, I CALLED BUT NOT PICKING MY CALLS. I GOT MAD AT LAST. MONTHS LATER, I GAVE  ANOTHER MAN A CHANCE. HE CAME BACK ATLAST WITH EXCUSES. I SAW IT IN HIM, HE WAS STILL MUCH IN LOVE WITH ME. BUT THE FACT THAT I WAS SO MAD, MADE ME GAVE MY BODY TO THE OTHER GUY. THE LOVE I MADE WITH THE GUY ACTUALLY GAVE ME A BABY BOY. BEFORE MY DELIVERY, THE GUY I CHEATED MADE ME KNOW HE WAS GOING TO SUFFER IN HIS LIFE. I SAW IT IN HIS EYES, THE BEATS OF HIS HEART, THE TREMBLING OF HIS LIPS. I HURT HIM SO BADLY. I GAVE BIRTH TO OLAMIDE A WONDERFUL BOY. HE ASKED ME TO LOVE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD THAT HE HAS FORGIVEN ME.  I LOVE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD AND HE TOO TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN. BUT EACH TIME I SEES THE FIRST LOVE, EACH TIME I HEAR HIS VOICE AND WHENEVER HE POSTED ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL, I DO GO MAD AND ACT LIKE AN INSANE PERSON. I TRIED AVOIDING HIM BUT TO NO AVAIL. HELP ME, I NEED YOUR HELP

Oh and the highlighted part? shocked W[i]T[/i]F!

W.H.O should stop campaigning against unprotected s[i]e[/i]x cos, apparently, its not working! embarassed undecided
qoam:

You through with ya education yet? Just being curious though. wink
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
@coolchico, yeah
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Orton10(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
@Goam, Koolchicco did his IT in a hospital for people with psychiatric disorders. Just so you know. wink

*****Runs out****** grin
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by qoam(f): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
@orton, i bet u re right
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by ikamefa(f): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ cc has said it all

so u dont even see ur 1st love physically anymore but on facebook and u come dey kolo- wella? undecided undecided undecided

hummmmm u are playing with fire! cheesy
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Osama10(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2011
Like some have said here get him off your facebook and focus your mind on your son/husband.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by mutter(f): 1:05am On Jan 23, 2011
Yes you love the guy BUT
They guy does not love you enough, at least not enough to accept you now you have a kid for someone else.
That is what he is politely telling you by telling you to be happy with the father of your child.
Sometimes we love and then we have to part.
Cherish this love in your heart, and think back on it.
But if you try to grasp it again, it will turn bitter and hurt you.
You have a good man do not throw that away. You might just be ending up with none.
Just tell yourself, it is not worth it ruining your family for a love that did not want you enough.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by Wislet(f): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2011
chaircover:

The truth from aunty CC is this;

1. One's first love always makes an impression & very difficult to forget them but you learn to move on and get on with life

2. Very few people end up marrying their first love

3. A man/woman you do not live with always seems like a saint until you start living with him

4. If he was meant to be; he would have put a ring on your finger

5. True love cannot be bought with all the money in the world; so if you have found someone who genuinely loves you i,e the father of your child then stick to him

6. Any greener looking grass on the other side is a photoshopped illusion. Grass on the other side is burnt yellow and patchy

7. Mothers cannot afford to be selfish and it will be selfish of you to just dump your child's father on such a frivolous whim so please think about your child.

8. Last but not least, please get off facebook

@poster, if u are wise, listen to dis advice. . U're no longer a small girl but a woman,a wife & mother. So think and behave like one. Respect yourself and ur loving husband by not behaving foolishly. Cut off every ties wit de so-called ex boyfriend. It will not fetch u anything good. If u can at all help it, for ur own sake & ur loving family-get off facebook. And reject any further contact with him. Talk some sense into yourself. Don't incure the wrath of God by any foolish action. Marriage is serious business, so don't bring shame on yourself.
Re: The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do by kokooro(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2011
Cud U ever stomach your husband doing the same. WHATEVER EXCUSE HE HAS SHOULD AND IS IN THE PAST. value the life and gift you have with your family and move on. The guy is excess baggage, kick him out of your life, sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Trap? Please Help! / Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! / What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.