Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,661 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Supply Of Farm Produce (maize, Irish Potatoes, Pepper, Tomatoes, Ginger, Onions) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supply Of Farm Produce (maize, Irish Potatoes, Pepper, Tomatoes, Ginger, Onions) (207 Views)

Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / Hybrid seeds ( pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, etc) Available Now / Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Farm Produce (maize, Irish Potatoes, Pepper, Tomatoes, Ginger, Onions) by Toscosamuel(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2020
Hi everyone!
In our country today, many has said that, some crops do not grow in every soil, state and Geo-political zones, which we all know how true it is, some crops that can do well in the Northern part of Nigeria and cannot do well in the eastern or western part of Nigeria. But here is the solution to business people and manufacturing or production companies who make use of the above crops.
I can supply any of these crops to your door step (in which ever part of the country you are), at any season and time. Like i said earlier i supply produces as:
Maize, Irish Potatoes, Pepper, Tomatoes, Ginger, Onion e.t.c
Contact or chat me on watsapp with this number: 08166021705

(1) (Reply)

.. / How To Use Cocopeat Online Training Class / For Everything You Need To Know About Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.