Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu (4874 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by bigwig071(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2020
But where is osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by StubbornGENIUS: 2:37pm On May 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has gone too far...Osibanjo and his people are okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 2:38pm On May 24, 2020
You guys should stop scaring me jare. Biko , osibanjo might be a puppet to Fulani cabals but he is a good man and I don't want anything bad to happen to a good person. Biko nu, stop all these.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Dp you yorubas have any repututation to start with?
You are known world over as fraudulent liars, history revisionists and cowards.

Your words are taken with a truckload of salt. No single truth can emanate from your mouths.

What a pity! Spits!

Ogbeni, better face your Fan Yogo hawking. Shey you know sey your data don nearly finish and you will need to buy more. Looooolllz.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by WeneDiali: 3:07pm On May 24, 2020
Grayoso:

Ogbeni, better face your Fan Yogo hawking. Shey you know sey your data don nearly finish and you will need to buy more. Looooolllz.

Carry your dirty agbo concoction go find customer for upper iweka before hunger finish you.
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by adem30: 3:15pm On May 24, 2020
Light1259:

This is not the time to curse, mind you before you conclude try and reason like a sensible person. Question you should ask yourself where is the Vice President.

Don't you think something is not right somewhere?

MNK may be right or wrong but before we stone him let us try and ask the whereabout of our Vice President.

Where is your father? This should be your priority.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by igwe699(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2020
interesting
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by adem30: 3:16pm On May 24, 2020
bigwig071:
But where is osinbajo

Do you know where exactly your father is?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Light1259: 3:24pm On May 24, 2020
adem30:

Where is your father? This should be your priority.

Priority: including yours. If Nigeria is good is good for you and me. A foreigner wouldn't come and make it good for us, we are entitled to do that....
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by bigwig071(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2020
Ask your useless father!
adem30:

Do you know where exactly your father is?
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 24, 2020
WeneDiali:

Carry your dirty agbo concoction go find customer for upper iweka before hunger finish you.

Upper Iweka ke? Wetin I dey go find for backward SE? Even una women sef don flood Lagos so what do I gain setting foot in your caveman enclave?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Noerection: 6:32pm On May 24, 2020
Grand pi ggy yeas ter is a mad
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by kiddkash(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2020
isn't it good that politicians use this guy'z name to perpetrate evil
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by omonnakoda: 6:54pm On May 24, 2020
simplyshade:
But he had a live session with Pastor Poju Oyemade recently on Instagram tongue
Don't be weak

Don't dignify lunacy
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by igwe699(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2020
Sick human beings.

Just imagine. Living your life with just only one purpose: harbouring hatred and jealousy towards the Yoruba people.

What is the concern of Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo with the notorious online country of Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
bigwig071:
But where is osinbajo

Why is a biafraudian asking after Osinbajo anyway?

Do you want him to come and help you launch your online republic ne?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 24, 2020
TripleOh7:
Sick human beings.

Just imagine. Living your life with just only one purpose: harbouring hatred and jealousy towards the Yoruba people.

What is the concern of Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo with the notorious online country of Biafra?

Abeg help me ask these IPOBian lunatics n1tw1ts led by the confused lunatic called Kanu.

Last I checked Mrs.Osinbajo is Yoruba and thus an enemy of Biafra according to IPOB and Kanu so what concerns them with her? Too much hate in the brain induces psychosis and confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
Grayoso:

Abeg help me ask these IPOBian lunatics n1tw1ts led by the confused lunatic called Kanu.

Last I checked Mrs.Osinbajo is Yoruba and thus an enemy of Biafra according to IPOB and Kanu so what concerns them with her? Too much hate in the brain induces psychosis and confusion.

Nnamdi Kanu has profound untreated psychological issues obviously.

And he's doing his best to mould his followers in his image and likeness.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by obailala(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2020
Lol... MNK I hail!
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by igwe699(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Miracle1991: 9:16pm On May 24, 2020
Light1259:

This is not the time to curse, mind you before you conclude try and reason like a sensible person. Question you should ask yourself where is the Vice President.

MNK may be right or wrong but before we stone him let us try and ask the whereabout of our Vice President.
was it your father that attended the last week federal executive meeting?
Was it your father that presided over the national economic council (NEC) last week?
It's a pity that some educated illiterates are believing this hunchback fugitive.
If you don't have television in your house,pls you can use Google.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by double0seven(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
Nmadi Kanu has become nothing but a joke

Is only value to the world now is having a big laughter over his lunatic theatrics. Is only value is the comic reliefs he gives.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by WeneDiali: 5:45am On May 25, 2020
Grayoso:

Upper Iweka ke? Wetin I dey go find for backward SE? Even una women sef don flood Lagos so what do I gain setting foot in your caveman enclave?

I tell you say I dey your dirty oshogbo wey everywhere dey smell like rotten meat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Koralords: 6:55am On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Lol.

I was taking this clown serious till I came across the bolded.

It's diffucult to take IPOB serious when you have such a character in charge.
Bros e tire me to believe adults believe this idiot ,a whole vp of a country will be murdered to replace someone Haba this madness taken too far

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 7:31am On May 25, 2020
Light1259:

Question is, how does the whereabout of the VP and his wife under virtual arrest affect kanu's Biafra?
This is the reason why he's not been able to make any headway in his quest for Biafra, let him face his Biafra and leave Nigerians to worry about Nigeria.

Moreover have you investigated to know if what Kanu said about the VP and his wife is true or we should just believe it because Kanu said so? Kanu has really messed up with so many brains already, you mean if what he said is true and the Yorubas not doing anything about it?

We know that Kanu is a psycho but it's obvious that most of his followers are worse

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by double0seven(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2020
Kanu has become a joke

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by ikeyman00(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2020
and who take sai bubu and afonja serious bikonu; only in the zoo
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by igwe699(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2020
Updated
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Quadranoo(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2020
I'm pretty sure Lamidi kanu is busy wracking his brain for another outrageous lies he will dish out to his sheeps tonight

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by adem30: 11:01pm On May 29, 2020
bigwig071:
Ask your useless father!

I am sure you don't even have a biological father apart from your baby factory father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Zamfara / Akunyili Sacks Aide Over Soludo’s Comment / Breaking!opposition Party In Gabon Accused Omar Bongo Of Being An Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.