Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu (4891 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Promise Not To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu If He Comes Home, Ezeife Tells FG / Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 29, 2020
Joylove2324:
If this is how you want to achieve your Biafra, then I would conclude that you never serious. I pity your bind followers

Helo fine. Girl
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 29, 2020
WeneDiali:

Dp you yorubas have any repututation to start with?
You are known world over as fraudulent liars, history revisionists and cowards.

Your words are taken with a truckload of salt. No single truth can emanate from your mouths.

What a pity! Spits!

Ladis cannibals abi

Ur grown men dragging pampers with kids gringrin

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 29, 2020
adadike:
You guys should stop scaring me jare. Biko , osibanjo might be a puppet to Fulani cabals but he is a good man and I don't want anything bad to happen to a good person. Biko nu, stop all these.

Like ur leader Azikwe was a puppet to Balewa of the northern region

Ur blodas are puppet to cannibalism

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 29, 2020
WeneDiali:

Carry your dirty agbo concoction go find customer for upper iweka before hunger finish you.

Take ur fresh meat

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
adem30:

Where is your father? This should be your priority.

See his parle for that bucket

Light1259.. Someone asked where ur parle is, so I showed him.... Inside that bucket

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
Wait

Wait

Wait

Make una wait first!!!

Which one be "virtual house arrest"?
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 11:35pm On May 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Like ur leader Azikwe was a puppet to Balewa of the northern region

Ur blodas are puppet to cannibalism
ok, I hear you, skull miner
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 29, 2020
WeneDiali:

I tell you say I dey your dirty oshogbo wey everywhere dey smell like rotten meat?

U mean this meat... Who knows maybe ur parlleeee dey inside that bowl...

Him Don Dey smell sef.... See rotten meat... Are u glad to see ur parle now? grin

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 29, 2020
ikeyman00:

and who take sai bubu and afonja serious bikonu; only in the zoo
WHO will take That cannibal from abia serious in Biafra

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2020
adadike:
ok, I hear you, skull miner

I hear u cannibals

Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Osaze007: 11:52pm On May 29, 2020
Rip to Biafra and kanu
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Uchek(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2020
See the contradiction in your comment. One one hand you trashed Kanu and his kinsmen and on the other you acknowledged that there is a grain of truth in what Kanu is saying.

Can't you see that it is you - and millions of Nigerians-that are real deluded people.

DanseMacabre:
Hmmmm.

The fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a money-seeking clown with a lot of deluded Igbos following him blindly does not in anyway lesson the severity of this issue.

Where is Osinbajo and why has he suddenly and systematically been relegated to the background after the 2019 elections
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Uchek(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2020
Those Fan Yogo hawkers are the real entrepreneurs and slef-employed who end up becoming empoyers of labour while your kinsmen are touts and loafers on the street.

Grayoso:

Ogbeni, better face your Fan Yogo hawking. Shey you know sey your data don nearly finish and you will need to buy more. Looooolllz.
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by ahaz: 8:13am On May 30, 2020
ashacot:
This one just day disgrace igbos... May it never be better for this Nnamdi KANU.
You just ended up cursing your entire useless generation
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by okefranci: 8:52am On May 30, 2020
A record shown on 12th of March 2014 that MNK Excaped from psychiatrist hospital � Abeokuta and he has been declared wanted since then
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by OgundeleTeju: 8:53am On May 30, 2020
This guy is seriously mad aswear
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 8:54am On May 30, 2020
This Nnamdi Kalu's imposter is really overdoing o. They did a not perfect job in his surgery and still the jobless IPOB youths and the senseless IPOB elders cannot see this. And the thing is that the person Biafrans are under the lay roll of Buhari's administration yet the jobless youths are causing nuisance in their online country.

The wife of the VP was never and will never be under house arrest. On what ground really? When last did we hear about Aisha buhari. They are doing their things on a low key

The VP have addressed us on different occasions. The imposter should Google search for more updates on osinbajo and quit lunatic act.
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 9:00am On May 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a cow
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Joyce95: 9:01am On May 30, 2020
I pit you for being a leader of Biafra, because this is foolishness
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by ojokolax: 9:08am On May 30, 2020
imagine paying stock to the words of a dead man and his clone... Don't we all have better things to do with our morning?
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Jhayphil: 9:09am On May 30, 2020
I think by now sensible Igbos should know that the clone isn't focused on achieving Biafra because he keeps getting his attention swayed into affairs that will not bring about Biafra. It shouldn't be your business where the VP or his wife is, since it's zoo business. The ones that haven't been seeing the VP is hale and hearty in videos are totally ignorant and physically blind.
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by Deputy1111(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2020
You won't stop disgracing your region.
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by dheilaw1(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2020
WeneDiali:

Dp you yorubas have any repututation to start with?
You are known world over as fraudulent liars, history revisionists and cowards.

Your words are taken with a truckload of salt. No single truth can emanate from your mouths.

What a pity! Spits!
online citizen how market?
Re: Osinbajo Wife Under Virtual House Arrest - Nnamdi Kanu by simplyshade: 3:16pm On May 31, 2020
You can quote me without making use of disapproving words okay sad
omonnakoda:

Don't be weak

Don't dignify lunacy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Drown In The Mediterranean / NURTW (national Unionof Road Transport Workers) SHOULD BE SCRAPPED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.