Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To QUICKLY Start A PROFITABLE Business Using OPM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To QUICKLY Start A PROFITABLE Business Using OPM (412 Views)

How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress / How I Made N475K Selling Digital Products Using OPM (other People Money) To Gen / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To QUICKLY Start A PROFITABLE Business Using OPM by yemionline(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2020
Before I go ahead, I need you know that OPM = Other People’s Money

And in the headline QUICKLY & PROFITABLE are written in Caps.

So, before I go ahead to talk about how to use OPM (other people’s money)
Let's look at a profitable business one can start quickly.
Well there is a list

1. Freelancing
This one doesnt require much to start. If you got one of the highly demand skill you can start making some few money.
But I believe this isn’t too profitable as you will need to have some few high-paying clients who will keep giving you jobs to do
Here is a list of some of the skills you can learn to start freelancing.
- copywritting
- coding
- video editing
- Online marketer
- programmer
- social media manager (expert)
And many more like that sha

2. Information Marketing
IM for short
This one is very profitable. But it a bit difficult to start
Here is why:
First, you need to check out for a hungry market to sell to
Then pick a topic out of the Niche
Here is a list of some of the huge hungry market you can sell to
- Dating
- Sex
- Beauty
- Fashion
- Business
- Marriage
- Parenting
- Travelling

To do this, you can look for a problem people in this category are facing and then provide solution to it.
That information should be a solution to their problem
And you can package it, in video format or ebook
For instance, say you want to target the business niche.
I will suggest you target a segmented audience from that market. Because it a very big one
People who run business have different problems
Some got loan problems
Some tax issues
Some advertising problems

For me, I will just jejely create an information to help those who got advertising issues.

Now you don’t have to sell to all the people in the business advertising marketing

You can still narrow it down to Facebook advertisers, Youtube, Instagram or GDN
You can create an information product titled: The NO-FAIL Facebook Advertising Strategy
This report can easily be priced at N25,000 if you create a nice sales funnel for it.

A funnel like this one:
ADS - Presell - Optin - VSL (with enough proofs and irresistible offers)
But then make sure that what you are selling works sha. Don’t sell junks. It won’t last before it backfires.

Just like I said, this business model is very profitable but then it requires a lot of hard work to start.

But once it fully set up. You will start to make money on autopilot.

Anyway, let’s move to the next one.

3. Affiliate Marketing.

I love this one for two things.

It's easy to start & It's very profitable
Here is where you sell products that don’t belong to you for a commission.

If you must do this, I will advise selling digital products because they are stress-free and offer more commission than physical products.
This business model requires little work as many of the jobs must have been done by the vendor (the product owner) and the affiliate platform you are using.

To start this one
- You don’t need an office.
- You don’t need to own a product
- You don’t need to crack your brain putting up a sales page for the product
- You don’t need to hire any staff or assistance either.

All you need is a good selling system to sell the products and you pocket in your commission
This business model is better when you run it through a trusted affiliate platform
Here is why:

You can trust them with your commissions and you can select different products to sell
If you try to sell product A and it doesn’t work out. Dump it and move to product B
It's damn profitable.

But … As you are already aware, some of the major affiliate platforms like ClickBank and JVZoo don’t accept Nigerians.
That one na their wahala sha, because we now have an alternative for Nigerians.

Talking about the profit in this business.

One of the Trusted and reliable affiliate marketing products offers N17,500 commission per product sale.

If you sell 10pcs of that product a week.

It means you are making N175,000
N175,000 X 4 weeks = N700,000 a month

Thats a lot of money there.
And just like I said they are many product for you that you can choose to sell.

If you need to start this business right away, I recommend you spare some few time to go through a special video training to help you kick start.
You can find the link in my signature below this post.

Now that I have given you 3 profitable business models you can start.
Let's now talk about how you can use OPM to start them

OPM = other people’s money
Truth is, not everyone can use this depending on the type of friends they keep and how they are viewed by their friends and relatives.

To use OPM.
It's simple.

Look for a great business idea. You can pick from any of the 3 business models that I mentioned above.
I will advise you pick business model number 3 (affiliate marketing) anyway.

Then you meet up with some of your rich trusted friends or relatives and share the business model with them
And ask them to invest some amount of money to get back some amount of money within a period of time.

I could call some of my friends and ask them to invest 100k to make back 200k in 2months or less
Explain the risk verbally and in an written signed agreements too to avoid misunderstanding in future.

You got be clear with the business model and be transparent too
And you gotta becareful when you finally get funds from your investor.

1. Don’t spend their money on personal issues aside what you both agreed on
2. Don’t put all the money in an advert except it has proven to be a successful one
3. Meet up with your promises to your investor so you don’t tarnish your reputation
I hope this helped.

PS: business model number 3 (affiliate marketing) is the best.
But then you need to get trained to make real money from it.
I recommend you go through this training if you want to start

The link is in my signature below .

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: A Step By Step Method To Get Your First Sales On Fiverr / You Can Make Money With Your Facebook... Click Here To Learn How / Learning Of 3D Animation And Professional Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.