Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress (2048 Views)

The Global Scam Called Omegapro / How Good Is Omegapro? / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress by JPartick: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
I've discovered a mobile app called "Cash-in" that I now use to convert my crypto earnings into naira instantly, straight to my Nigerian bank account. Its so easy and fast to use that I don't use vendors or P2P anymore when I want to convert my crypto into naira fast.
If you dey do OmegaPro this one go sweet you.

Here's how it works.

1. First download the app from playstore. Click this link to see it on Play Store straight... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whitehat.cashin_app
Abeg use my Referral code: 70f42100517b

2. Set it up by inputing the bank you want your money to be sent to (account number and bank name). It will generate your account name and you can confirm it your self.

3. After set up, you'll see your Cash-in wallet addresses on the homepage. There's BTC, USDT and USDC wallet addresses. But copy only the BTC address and go to your OmegaPro account profile and set it as your withdrawal address. See how to do it:
- Open your Omegapro account and click on "Profile", then click on the pencil icon to edit your profile.
- Scroll down, you will see BTC wallet address space, Paste your Cash-in bitcoin wallet address there and save.
- You'll receive an OTP code by Omegapro to complete this new change on your profile.
Check out this YouTube video for a demonstration on how to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGSFSZypLGc

PS: Always confirm that you copied the correct address from your Cash-in mobile app to avoid mistakes.

4. Request for withdrawal on Omegapro. The moment your withdrawal request is approved on Omegapro and on the blockchain, Cash-in will send you notification that your crypto has been seen and converted to naira straight. Boom you go see the alert from your bank!

No more online vendors.
No more delays.

Enjoy.

Re: How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress by doggedfighter(f): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Story

Story !
Re: How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress by JPartick: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Story

Story !

For something, I have used and still using.
Re: How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress by doggedfighter(f): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2022
JPartick:

For something, I have used and still using.

You are an Omega pro marketer ?
Re: How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress by agbomatthew89: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thanks for this info. Tried it out with small usdt and It was fast. grin grin grin
Re: How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress by pattybf(f): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
From which wallet in OmegaPro are you making this withdrawal from, deposit, ewallet or direct from compound ?

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Rate At Moment. / I Spent All My Money While Waiting For the Right Business! / Starting A Diesel Delivery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.