Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 (333 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ — "The Kingdom Of God Suffers Violence..." / Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Wakeupchristian: 1:22pm On May 24, 2020
In His sermon on the Mount Christ said, "Think not that I have come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I have not come to destroy, but to fulfill the law" (Matthew 5:17). This statement has generated some controversies among believers in recent times. While some people believe that the old Covenant and its practices still apply to the Church today, others are of the opinion that they have completely been made obsolete.

To get this matter straightened, we will take this message in two parts. Part one will first endeavor to separate between the laws that operated in the old Covenant. Then it will reveal which law Christ came to fulfill and how He fulfilled it. Finally it will disclose whether or not, the law still applies to the Church. Part two will throw some light on the misunderstandings made from certain expressions of Paul which have helped to make this subject more complex.

There are basically three laws that operated in the old Covenant. These are the moral laws or the ten commandments, usually referred to as the law of God, and the ceremonial and the civil laws known as the laws of Moses.

The law of God, the ten commandments, is the fundamental framework of how mankind is to relate with God and with each other. These laws were written and engraved on stones by the finger of God (Exodus 24:12, 31:18, 32:16). God instructed Moses to place them inside the ark of the Covenant (Exodus 25:16, 21). Being engraved on stones symbolizes that they are permanent for all Ages. This means that they apply to all people and at all times.

On the other hand the laws of Moses, the ceremonial and civil laws are the instructions God reeled out to Moses to enable him direct the Israelites. In other words they were the system of administration of God's law at the time. The ceremonial laws encompassed directions on atonement, cleansing, worship, etc, while the civil laws stipulated regulations on justice and punishment for offenders of the ten commandments. These laws were written by the hand of Moses and placed in the side of the ark, not into the ark (Deuteronomy 31:24-26). The fact that the laws of Moses were not engraved on stones and were not put into the ark of the Covenant signifies that they were subject to change. This means that the system of administration given to Moses, that is the ceremonial and civil laws, were specifically meant for the Jews of that dispensation.

Every new Covenant comes with a change in the system of administration of the former. The death of Jesus Christ brought the dawn of a new Covenant with a change in the system of administration. For example the ceremonial laws of atonement and worship, whose primary purpose was to foreshadow Christ, became unnecessary after Jesus made Himself the last sacrifice. The burning of incense which produced the sweet aroma to attract God's presence in the old order also became unnecessary. The sacrifice for worship in the grace Covenant is a living sacrifice, not that of animals and incense. It is the sacrifice of a righteous and holy living through the message of Jesus Christ. This is what attracts God's presence to us.

The civil laws which stipulated an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth were overtaken by the forgiveness Christ taught. The love and grace of Christ in the new Covenant is the reason why disobedient children, adulterers, idolaters, witches, sodomites and the likes are no longer killed as stipulated in the law of Moses. Every offender of God's law is given a chance to repent in the grace Covenant. Christ showed us an example when He gave the adulterous woman who was liable to death in the Mosaic law a chance to repent (John 8:11).

If you are one of those who still rely on the laws of Moses to destroy, or pray for the wicked to die, I call to you to repent and follow the examples and teachings of the author and finisher of the Christian faith, Jesus Christ. While in agony on the cross, He prayed for His enemies, not against them (Luke 23:34). In His sermon on the mount He taught men to love their enemies and bless those who curse them(Matthew 5:44).

The order has changed! The order has changed from worshiping God in designated places like Jerusalem or the mountain, to worshiping Him in spirit and in truth(John 4:21-24). The order has changed from sacrificing animals and burning incense for atonement and worship, to presenting our bodies a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to God (Romans 12:1). Yes the order has changed from the instant killing of law offenders, an eye for an eye, to forgiveness and salvation through Christ. The order has changed from loving your neighbor and hating your enemy, to loving your enemy and blessing those who curse you ( Matthew 5:43-44). The grace Covenant is an order where salvation through Christ has replaced vengeance and the killing of law offenders.

Which of the laws did Christ come to fulfill and how did he fulfill it? Christ came to fulfill the moral laws, the ten commandments of God, not the laws of Moses. Isaiah described Jesus the Messiah as the faithful servant of God whose example would contrast that of the blind religious leaders of Israel, and who would magnify the law and make it honorable (Isaiah 42:1-21). What does it mean to magnify the law and make it honorable?

When you view an object under a magnifier, it becomes bigger and clearer. To magnify the law means that Jesus came to amplify and make God's commandments clearer. In other words He came to show us a better way of obeying them. Jesus confirmed this in His sermon on the mount. On the issue of adultery for example He said, " you have heard that it was said, you shall not commit adultery, but I say to you, that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart ( Matthew 5:27-28). This law was not unfolded in this manner in the old testament. Notice that instead of amplifying the laws of Moses, Christ made them obsolete. Where Moses advocated vengeance, or a tit for tat, Christ encouraged peace, forgiveness and love (Matthew 5:38-44).

If Christ amplified the law of God to aid its fulfillment, what then does Paul imply in his statement, " the ministration of death has been done away with?" (2Corinthians 3:7).
To be continued.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Wakeupchristian: 7:58am On May 25, 2020
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On May 25, 2020
Jesus Christ is the new covenant, not Paul or any other follower of His, and He, Jesus. If Jesus said He has not done away with the Old covenant, it means the Old covenent has not been done away with.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by sonmvayina(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2020
The Torah is eternal. It will never be replaced. There will be a renewal of the covenant in the messianic age -- one that won't be broken by any humans.

Time and again the Torah tells us that it is eternal.

“Do not add to the word that I am commanding you, and do not subtract from it. You must keep all the mitzvot (commandments) of G-d your L-rd, which I am instructing you.” D’varim / Deuteronomy 4:2.

"The grass withers, the flower fades; but the word of our G-d will stand forever." Y'shayahu / Isaiah 40:8.

"Whatever G-d decrees *shall be forever*; nothing shall be added to it nothing shall be taken away." Kohelet / Ecclesiastes 3:4.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by sonmvayina(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Read D’varim 11 and D’varim 13 (Deuteronomy):

". . . .the curse, if you. . .turn away from the way I command you this day, to follow other gods, WHICH YOU DID NOT KNOW." D'varim / Deuteronomy 11: 28.

"[This is what you must do] if your blood brother, your son, your daughter, your bosom wife, or your closest friend secretly tries to act as a missionary among you, and says, 'Let us go worship a new god. LET US HAVE A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN BY YOU OR YOUR FATHER.' 13:8 [He may be enticing you with] the gods of the nations around you, far or near, or those that are found at one end of the world or another. 13:9 Do not agree with him, and do not listen to him." D'varim / Deuteronomy 13:7
"The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the Jews dwelling in the land of Egypt. . .because of their evil, which they did to provoke Me, to go to burn incense to worship other gods, which they did not know, [neither did] you nor your forefathers. And I sent to you all My servants the prophets, sending them betimes, saying: Now do not do this abominable thing which I hate. But they did not hearken, nor did they incline their ear[s] to repent of their evil, not to burn incense to other gods. . ." Y'rmiyahu / Jeremiah 44:1-5.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Kobojunkie: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Jesus did not do away with the Old Covenant, neither did He replace it. He fulfilled it. There is a meaning to that.
He placed Himself as an eternal layer between the Old covenant and those who are His followers so that by doing what He commands of them, His sacrifice to God will forever apply to them, and His righteousness to God will forever be their righteousness.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:
In His sermon on the Mount Christ said, "Think not that I have come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I have not come to destroy, but to fulfill the law" (Matthew 5:17). This statement has generated some controversies among believers in recent times. While some people believe that the old Covenant and its practices still apply to the Church today, others are of the opinion that they have completely been made obsolete.

To get this matter straightened, we will take this message in two parts. Part one will first endeavor to separate between the laws that operated in the old Covenant. Then it will reveal which law Christ came to fulfill and how He fulfilled it. Finally it will disclose whether or not, the law still applies to the Church. Part two will throw some light on the misunderstandings made from certain expressions of Paul which have helped to make this subject more complex.

There are basically three laws that operated in the old Covenant. These are the moral laws or the ten commandments, usually referred to as the law of God, and the ceremonial and the civil laws known as the laws of Moses.

The law of God, the ten commandments, is the fundamental framework of how mankind is to relate with God and with each other. These laws were written and engraved on stones by the finger of God (Exodus 24:12, 31:18, 32:16). God instructed Moses to place them inside the ark of the Covenant (Exodus 25:16, 21). Being engraved on stones symbolizes that they are permanent for all Ages. This means that they apply to all people and at all times.

This part above is beautiful and very sweet!

Wakeupchristian:

On the other hand the laws of Moses, the ceremonial and civil laws are the instructions God reeled out to Moses to enable him direct the Israelites. In other words they were the system of administration of God's law at the time. The ceremonial laws encompassed directions on atonement, cleansing, worship, etc, while the civil laws stipulated regulations on justice and punishment for offenders of the ten commandments. These laws were written by the hand of Moses and placed in the side of the ark, not into the ark (Deuteronomy 31:24-26). The fact that the laws of Moses were not engraved on stones and were not put into the ark of the Covenant signifies that they were subject to change. This means that the system of administration given to Moses, that is the ceremonial and civil laws, were specifically meant for the Jews of that dispensation.

Now, this part, this is also applauded, save the error at the end, where you say the ceremonial and civil laws are meant specifically for the Jews.

I agree that they are meant for the Jews but first, by the Convenant God had with Abraham, the families of the earth are supposed to learn from the House of Abraham and do same with such modifications and variations as is necessary to Comply with the Law given to Abraham's House.

Secondly, which Administration or Government can be as Great, not to talk of even being Greater, than the Administration of God, Through Moses?

Which civil and criminal laws can be greater than these?

Or the ceremonial laws, are they not meant to Instruct us on we may Comply with the First Commandment that we "Love The Lord" by Doing that which He Would Find Acceptable and which Pleases Him, instead of trying to guess what God would like, without these instructions?

I Do say None, No, Not One!

That is my humble Submission!
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

Every new Covenant comes with a change in the system of administration of the former.

Bros, which Convenant has ever brought a change of Administration of the former?

I do not know of any Covenant ever doing that, it is rather that God from Abraham, (which actually Started with Noah but was Improved with Abraham), Always Stated and Restated The Covenant, which Through out the Bible Until The Lord came, It is Not Stated that the Convenant is Repealed or It has been Voided or Terminated!
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:
. The death of Jesus Christ brought the dawn of a new Covenant with a change in the system of administration. For example the ceremonial laws of atonement and worship, whose primary purpose was to foreshadow Christ, became unnecessary after Jesus made Himself the last sacrifice.

That word "forshadow" what do you mean by it in this context?

Does it mean because The Lord, has come upon the earth, it would no longer be necessary to worship God, the Most High?

Further, by your description of the ceremonial laws of atonement and worship, can you truly say it changed, in that it is in Truth different from the Commandment Because it Departed from it?

Because I can Prove that the Lord Never Departed or Deviated from it. It is Rather that He Even Complied with it. E.g the Obvious One, The Law of the Holy-Days called Sabbath!

Wakeupchristian:

The burning of incense which produced the sweet aroma to attract God's presence in the old order also became unnecessary.

How and why?

Are you saying that God died Because The Lord came to earth? Or that God now, no longer has need of His Due Love, Devotion and the Appreciation of His Good Works Done to the Children of men, which we call Praise?

ADDENDUM!
Is that not why we sing today,
"May Our Praises Rise As Incense, Oh Lord, to You!
May Our Worship Be A Fragrance, Oh Lord, to You" by Bob Fitts?

Or are you saying that it is no longer necessary for God to visit man, since the Lord has come?

Or which other explanation of the why and how, do you have, based on your statement?

Wakeupchristian:

The sacrifice for worship in the grace Covenant is a living sacrifice, not that of animals and incense. It is the sacrifice of a righteous and holy living through the message of Jesus Christ. This is what attracts God's presence to us.

How is this different from the Commandment? Is it not rather Complying with the Commandment, which States Clearly, "An Unblemished Lamb"?
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

The civil laws which stipulated an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth were overtaken by the forgiveness Christ taught.

First, this not A Civil Law but Criminal Law for it was Placed Among those Offences and Sins which we Naturally call evil and form what we call in todays tongue, Crimes!

Flowing therefrom, are you saying that Christ abolished, crimes?

Wakeupchristian:

The love and grace of Christ in the new Covenant is the reason why disobedient children, adulterers, idolaters, witches, sodomites and the likes are no longer killed as stipulated in the law of Moses.

When did Christ say this? Please Prove, because I saw the Woman with the Alabaster Box, Beg Very Very Very Well, Before Christ finally forgave her!

Please ehn, where is thy Proof?

Wakeupchristian:

Every offender of God's law is given a chance to repent in the grace Covenant. Christ showed us an example when He gave the adulterous woman who was liable to death in the Mosaic law a chance to repent (John 8:11).

I Object and Strongly Disagree! sad
"Every offender of God's law is given a chance to repent in the grace Covenant", is this also not provided in the "Old Law"?

Shall a Righteous Judge Not Judge Righly, in that an offender who is willing to repent, shall the Judge in Righteousness or Rightness not permit him, grace to repent?

And is it not also Provided in the Law, what he must do to Remedy and Complete his Repentance?
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by letu(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

Every new Covenant comes with a change in the system of administration of the former. The death of Jesus Christ brought the dawn of a new Covenant with a change in the system of administration. For example the ceremonial laws of atonement and worship, whose primary purpose was to foreshadow Christ, became unnecessary after Jesus made Himself the last sacrifice. The burning of incense which produced the sweet aroma to attract God's presence in the old order also became unnecessary. The sacrifice for worship in the grace Covenant is a living sacrifice, not that of animals and incense. It is the sacrifice of a righteous and holy living through the message of Jesus Christ. This is what attracts God's presence to us.

The civil laws which stipulated an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth were overtaken by the forgiveness Christ taught. The love and grace of Christ in the new Covenant is the reason why disobedient children, adulterers, idolaters, witches, sodomites and the likes are no longer killed as stipulated in the law of Moses. Every offender of God's law is given a chance to repent in the grace Covenant. Christ showed us an example when He gave the adulterous woman who was liable to death in the Mosaic law a chance to repent (John 8:11).

If you are one of those who still rely on the laws of Moses to destroy, or pray for the wicked to die, I call to you to repent and follow the examples and teachings of the author and finisher of the Christian faith, Jesus Christ. While in agony on the cross, He prayed for His enemies, not against them (Luke 23:34). In His sermon on the mount He taught men to love their enemies and bless those who curse them(Matthew 5:44).

The order has changed! The order has changed from worshiping God in designated places like Jerusalem or the mountain, to worshiping Him in spirit and in truth(John 4:21-24). The order has changed from sacrificing animals and burning incense for atonement and worship, to presenting our bodies a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to God (Romans 12:1). Yes the order has changed from the instant killing of law offenders, an eye for an eye, to forgiveness and salvation through Christ. The order has changed from loving your neighbor and hating your enemy, to loving your enemy and blessing those who curse you ( Matthew 5:43-44). The grace Covenant is an order where salvation through Christ has replaced vengeance and the killing of law offenders.

Which of the laws did Christ come to fulfill and how did he fulfill it? Christ came to fulfill the moral laws, the ten commandments of God, not the laws of Moses. Isaiah described Jesus the Messiah as the faithful servant of God whose example would contrast that of the blind religious leaders of Israel, and who would magnify the law and make it honorable (Isaiah 42:1-21). What does it mean to magnify the law and make it honorable?

When you view an object under a magnifier, it becomes bigger and clearer. To magnify the law means that Jesus came to amplify and make God's commandments clearer. In other words He came to show us a better way of obeying them. Jesus confirmed this in His sermon on the mount. On the issue of adultery for example He said, " you have heard that it was said, you shall not commit adultery, but I say to you, that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart ( Matthew 5:27-28). This law was not unfolded in this manner in the old testament. Notice that instead of amplifying the laws of Moses, Christ made them obsolete. Where Moses advocated vengeance, or a tit for tat, Christ encouraged peace, forgiveness and love (Matthew 5:38-44).

If Christ amplified the law of God to aid its fulfillment, what then does Paul imply in his statement, " the ministration of death has been done away with?" (2Corinthians 3:7).
To be continued.
Ceremonial laws ceremonial law's, you make it look like this ceremonial law's was done personally by Moses but the truth is all this law's both the Ten commandments and the others you called ceremonial law's can be traced to the Lord Almighty, non was done by the power of Moses.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

If you are one of those who still rely on the laws of Moses to destroy, or pray for the wicked to die

I am one of them and we are not "Praying" for the Wicked to Die, We Are Clearly Saying That The Wicked Shall Die and Must Die and Should Die, if they do not want to do that which is Good Alone.

They Must Die and We Agree and Allign with God, Who Himself, Hates Wickedness and Evil, That THEY MUST DIE if They Do Not Want To Be Doing Only Good.

And of course, God, Who did not Spare Mighty Angels, who were working Closely With Him, Probably See Him, And are Bigger and Higher than Man and whom, when we see them, We Greatly Fear, is it now powerless man, that God shall fear to Eternally Punish him as He Shall do to His Angels, As He Said He Shall Do?

Wakeupchristian:

I call to you to repent and follow the examples and teachings of the author and finisher of the Christian faith, Jesus Christ.

While in agony on the cross, He prayed for His enemies, not against them (Luke 23:34). In His sermon on the mount He taught men to love their enemies and bless those who curse them(Matthew 5:44).

It is Written "he who is not sick, does not require a physician". So also he who has done no Wrong, does not require Repentance.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

To be continued.

The Convenant has not Changed and you have lots of Issues I raised up, Up there for you to Address.

And I have not gone through this last paragraph to raise up more, but I am hinging any issues there on the belief that they are Founded on Those Fundamental Issues which you raised and I have raised certain issues contained in them, for you to address.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by BackllGodNaija: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

To be continued.
Wow! This is an excellent write-up even though I may not agree with one or two points.

I consider the Laws of the old covenant to be more or less the standard of a nation, while that of the new covenant, as the standard of the church. Both constitute very different structures and purposes, hence using one in the place of the other would be erroneous and lead to many complications...because each was devised to suit or serve its respective structure and purpose.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Wakeupchristian: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I am one of them and we are not "Praying" for the Wicked to Die, We Are Clearly Saying That The Wicked Shall Die and Must Die and Should Die, if they do not want to do that which is Good Alone.

They Must Die and We Agree and Allign with God, Who Himself, Hates Wickedness and Evil, That THEY MUST DIE if They Do Not Want To Be Doing Only Good.

And of course, God, Who did not Spare Mighty Angels, who were working Closely With Him, Probably See Him, And are Bigger and Higher than Man and whom, when we see them, We Greatly Fear, is it now powerless man, that God shall fear to Eternally Punish him as He Shall do to His Angels, As He Said He Shall Do?

It is Written "he who is not sick, does not require a physician". So also he who has done no Wrong, does not require Repentance.
Thanks a lot for all the comments.
I understand from all you said, that you are trying to defend what you indulge in. But I can assure you it is not a safe ground to tread. What shall it profit you if you all the wicked people in your family and indeed the whole world should die? Or if all the wicked people in the world should die in their wickedness, who will you preach to?
Christ did not come for the righteous but for the wicked.
There is nothing else to address. As a free will agent, you reserve the right to choose what you want. The message has been given. Its up to you to accept or reject it.
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

Thanks a lot for all the comments.
I understand from all you said, that you are trying to defend what you indulge in. But I can assure you it is not a safe ground to tread. What shall it profit you if you all the wicked people in your family and indeed the whole world should die? Or if all the wicked people in the world should die in their wickedness, who will you preach to?
There is nothing else to address. As a free will agent, you reserve the right to choose what you want. The message has been given. Its up to you to accept or reject it.

grin
Trying to defend?

I am not on trial here. I AM VERY VERY FINE AND MIGHTILY FULL OF THANKS ETERNALLY TO GOD FOR GIVING ME ABRAHAM'S BLESSINGS AND THE EARTH IS VERY VERY SWEET TO ME AND MY SOUL!

so, there is nothing to defend, rather it is my honest desire that all men, especially my Nigerian People, would enter into this Good Place and see that God is Indeed and in Truth Good.

There is more than enough for everyone and it can never be exhausted that is why Christ fed the thousands and the 2 boat sinking catch means.

There is enough Goodness to go round and remain, BUT ONLY and ONLY, ONLY, if you truly Understand that there is no escaping Him either for good or for bad, Hence Another Proof of God.

But it is your choice to make!
Re: FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ: "I HAVE Not Come To DESTROY, But To FULFILL.."—1 by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wakeupchristian:

But I can assure you it is not a safe ground to tread.

Try and Shake My Ground!

What shall it profit you if you all the wicked people in your family and indeed the whole world should die? Or if all the wicked people in the world should die in their wickedness,

grin Plenty!
Plenty Profits, 1) More Lands for me 2) i can sleep with my door unlocked 3)I will not fear harm coming to my daughter and children 4) let me stop here.

Wakeupchristian:

who will you preach to?

I have known these things for years and I have been doing them quietly, in my quiet piece of earth that the Lord has Given Me.

I thought there were people like me out there (and there were) but, now they are gone. And now I see that people Truly Believed the Foolish Shit and Lies that Spewed out of the Church (and I am truly shocked that people truly believed all those shits) and I saw that my Nigerian people, Shall Truly Die because of their Stupidity, Greed and want-want and Plenty Foolishness.

And I saw that they do not even know that they are Stupid and very Foolish, That's Why LReed, HPagan, Sabrina and All the other Antichrists A.K.A Atheists Shall Eat them up, Swallow them whole and shit them out, as fresh and hot Shit Baby Antichrists A.K.A Baby Atheist.

So therefore, to give you all Another Chance at Obtaining Life, Escaping Guaranteed Death and Obtaining the Plentiful Mercies of God which you are already enjoying but you are wasting it.

I therefore speak and I therefore stand up and stand out, so you can see with your own eyes AND Test by all diligence, and bear witness to the Truth that All that is written in the Bible Are True and Can Be Done By You, if you truly want to.

So you can reject it and choose to die, I Am Fine and I will be Fine.

Or you can Try to do what the Bible Recommends (for it is not by force) and choose to Live, I Am Fine and I will be Fine either way!

Your choice!

Wakeupchristian:

I was a sinner and in foolishness like you, so I know and understand all the shits that Must fall on Sinners and Foolish People.

But I saw wise men and their ways. And I saw that they have a different result from mine, which was the same as everyone else around me.

And I wanted their results, so I Tasted and I saw, I Tried and I Understood, hence without a second lost and straightway, I made up my mind That I Must Have What They Have For I Saw That It Was Good, not just Good but VERY GOOD AND SWEEET!

That is the meaning of that parable the Lord Taught of the man who findeth a Field, Filled with much Treasure, Buried in it, Went home and sold All that he had to buy the field and he so bought the field.

The Choice is Yours.

(1) (Reply)

What Sex Are The Angels In Heaven. / Survival Of The Holy/Righteous or fittest? / Jesus Supports Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.