Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed (3128 Views)

Are You A Programmer Or App Developer Who Wish To Work Remotely For A US Company / How Much Does It Cost To Develop Mobile Apps Like Tiktok? / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Libracfa: 2:15pm On May 24, 2020
It's urgent please if you can create it, please say hi.
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Alberta123: 2:57pm On May 24, 2020
Libracfa:

How much are you willing to pay?

1 Like

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by power2000: 10:33pm On May 24, 2020
Libracfa:
Hi - 0-8-0-5-4-8-2-6-9-8-6
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Adeoye11(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
lets talj
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Adeoye11(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 24, 2020
Budget?
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Libracfa: 11:24pm On May 24, 2020
What is your price
haymekus:
Budget?
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Libracfa: 11:25pm On May 24, 2020
What is your price
Alberta123:

You should give me a price my budget should not determine it, if you can afford it, Fine if I can not, we let it go then
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Leonyluiz(m): 3:10am On May 25, 2020
lol. everybody asking for budget... there is a lot that goes into making such app. first do you have a well stated document of exactly what you want and features?

call or message me sha. 09092399584

1 Like

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Presh900(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2020
Do you have N1m??
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Leonyluiz(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2020
Presh900:
Do you have N1m??
lol. her budget is $100
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by dangoteinlaw: 1:06pm On May 25, 2020
Alberta123:

In my experience anyone to ask this type of question Obviously cannot do it b
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Alberta123: 1:48pm On May 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
In my experience anyone to ask this type of question Obviously cannot do it b

Your experience means no shit.

The OP is one of those clowns wishing to build the next Facebook and tiktok with $100.

They'll tell you how big there dream is and how they'll change the world.

I've seen too many to ask for budget immediately I see posts like this

I literally have tiktok clone source code with me.

So I have no issues at all.

Not trying to underrate the op but I doubt he has around $10,000(at least)to build and maintain the app.

6 Likes

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by dangoteinlaw: 3:25pm On May 25, 2020
Alberta123:

The OP is one of those clowns wishing to build the next Facebook and tiktok with $100.

Not trying to underrate the op but I doubt he has around $10,000(at least)to build and maintain the app.
i have never anyone as foolish as you are and i am 100 certain u still live with ur parents. At least the op was smart enough to dream it so because the finance is not enough he shouldn't try. Tiltock is kind of blowing up now ans i see alot of Nigerians using it even though I think its gay for a man to use it lol but if our so called computer science youths were smart enough to team up and create one for Nigerians to burn their data on maybe the unemployment rate will go south. Bunch of lazY youths smh
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Presh900(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2020
Leonyluiz:

lol. her budget is $100
WTF??
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Etinosa1234: 11:37am On May 26, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
i have never anyone as foolish as you are and i am 100 certain u still live with ur parents. At least the op was smart enough to dream it so because the finance is not enough he shouldn't try. Tiltock is kind of blowing up now ans i see alot of Nigerians using it even though I think its gay for a man to use it lol but if our so called computer science youths were smart enough to team up and create one for Nigerians to burn their data on maybe the unemployment rate will go south. Bunch of lazY youths smh

if u want to build an app with 100$, goan build a calculator app

U can't build a tik tok app very cheaply...

anybody that does it for that amount will make it redundant for u

1 Like

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Libracfa: 12:10am On May 27, 2020
How old are you please?. That's so dump of you to come post here.
Why not attach also a screenshot of the chat and then make it a meme then.
Are you asked to do it for free ?
You asked for budget, you were told, rather then saying you can't make it for such price and give probably the least price you can do it for.
So unprofessional.
I will just carry 1500 dollars and give to you for what I'm not even sure you can deliver.
You're insane.
Leonyluiz:

lol. her budget is $100

1 Like

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Libracfa: 12:21am On May 27, 2020
You don't even know me and already know my pocket so funny, Poor Nigerian Man mentality.
I saw a lot of Chinese developers that could do it but said no I will rather give it to my Nigerian bothers, but here you all are reminding me you're Nigerians.

Alberta123:

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Leonyluiz(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2020
Libracfa:
You asked for budget, you were told, rather then saying you can't make it for such price and give probably the least price you can do it for.
So unprofessional.
I will just carry 1500 dollars and give to you for what I'm not even sure you can deliver.
You're insane.

ehl oh ehl
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Leonyluiz(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2020
Libracfa:
So unprofessional.
You're insane.

How big of you to attack me tho. I posted your budget here so you can see the what others have to say about it. It wasnt to shade you or whatever you think.

Software development isnt something you just open MS word and type 20 lines then boom. TikTok probably contains over a 100,000 lines of code. Shifting from the code now. The planning, the design, the 3rd part apis are all going to incure their own charges. IOS appstore will take $99 to review your app before listing sef.

Please, research software development online carefully so you are prepared for what can come before you start throwing your idea out there and looking for who will do it for a few bucks. Thats what freelance websites are for. Go to freelancer.com or fiverr.com, you'll probably get some Indian who would do it for you at that price

3 Likes

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by spoilerx: 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
Leonyluiz:

lol. her budget is $100

lol!!!!
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Lorienta: 5:02pm On May 27, 2020
Programming lessons for kids ages 5+ and adults in Abuja.
Python
Java
Android
Javascript
Html
Css
Php
Scratch
Very affordable and from the safety and comfort of your home.
Call/WhatsApp: 09059206923
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2020
Libracfa:
You don't even know me and already know my pocket so funny, Poor Nigerian Man mentality.
I saw a lot of Chinese developers that could do it but said no I will rather give it to my Nigerian bothers, but here you all are reminding me you're Nigerians.

Give it to the Chinese na. What are you waiting for? Have you thought about design? Building the front end of the app? The back end. After that how do you get users. Tiktok spent over 50 million dollars on marketing before the they started gaining traction lol.

4 Likes

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Libracfa:
Inorder to build something like tiktok u will need a team of developers working on different aspects of the software.

For more clarity u can send a PM.
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by 00cyberghost(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
this is why you guys fall victim to scammers. programming is not cheap!

1 Like

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2020
She want a to build Nigerian version no... hahaha with pepper soup money

1 Like

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by bassdow: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Alberta123:

You just forced Me make a comment.

Back in da days, Can be tiring doing all the talks and processes only to give a quote and realize there's a disconnect between the potential client's total monetary worth , how much they're willing to spend (potential client's total monetary worth - how much they're willing to spend), Vs Amount you're charging.

So you just one way or the other got to be sure He / She have got at least a basic clue on cost expectations to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by bassdow: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Alberta123:

...but you don't have to call people abusive names na.

Some just don't know their actual cost. Most even are clueless and ends up falling victims to those parading as professionals or worse still scammers so abeg, no harsh words; it's not often their fault.

Even you yourself don't always know the actual cost to charge neither would you say you always know the actual cost & worth of a product (e.g used or new electronic gadget) hence why some of us would look online via places like Jumia, Konga, etc to get an idea before hitting the market to price the Hell out of whatever we are told by a Seller.
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by bassdow: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Libracfa:
So unprofessional.
You're insane.

Seriously @Leonyluiz , if you actually shared a private discussion conversation between you and a potential client here, it's really really bad of You.

In fact even in a dispute situation, One only should do such when absolutely necessary. This singular act is possible to affect you should other people who might need your services happens to know of such.

It's like not trusting my Bank, I just would leave them even if they're willing to pay more interests to me.

Abeg try desist from such abeg
Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by Leonyluiz(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2020
bassdow:

Seriously @Leonyluiz , if you actually shared a private discussion conversation between you and a potential client here, it's really really bad of You.

In fact even in a dispute situation, One only should do such when absolutely necessary. This singular act is possible to affect you should other people who might need your services happens to know of such.

It's like not trusting my Bank, I just would leave them even if they're willing to pay more interests to me.

Abeg try desist from such abeg

Thank you. But go through the thread carefully and see what she had said to people (might have been removed). I had a personal chat with her and cmon. there is a certain way you talk to a dev and he'd be like "meh... why not". she had this take it or leave it attitude and was claiming she had other devs that could do the job...

as for sharing private convo... i didnt... i only made it know what her budget was so people know what they are getting into before dropping their numbers and all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Developer Who Can Create An App Like Tiktok Needed by bassdow: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Leonyluiz:

Thank you. But go through the thread carefully and see what she had said to people (might have been removed). I had a personal chat with her and cmon. there is a certain way you talk to a dev and he'd be like "meh... why not". she had this take it or leave it attitude and was claiming she had other devs that could do the job...

as for sharing private convo... i didnt... i only made it know what her budget was so people know what they are getting into before dropping their numbers and all

... i didnt... i only made it know what her budget was so people know

I might be incorrect BUT the bolded portion above is what I see as WRONG

there is a certain way you talk to a dev and he'd be like "meh... why not". she had this take it or leave it attitude
As for the attitude, might be her Nature, having a Bad day (who knows, maybe Monthly Visitor part of issue) or the fact Lots of People have Defamed the Word abi status "Developer" so much it's lost it's supposed value; you know, just like GSD and Local Dog.

Let me tell you eh, wait till you meet a disgruntled client who have been highly disAppointed by another Hire before meeting with you and you understand Frustration + Attitude get level.

and was claiming she had other devs that could do the job...
maybe it's Bargaining tactics not to talk of the fact you drop an UnClear request and every Dick & Harry is Advertising (sometimes Bogus) Skills & CV and dropping their contact like it's PROM Night.

Anyway, it's well. I kinda understand you but better you just let Him / Her go and forget about it.
I myself have had quite a number of such; some Crude Criminals who either would Rob or take advantage of you the slightest opportunity they get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shall we discuss Artificial Neural Networks here? / How Do You Make MONEY As A Programmer? / A Call To Game Developers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.