Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters (86542 Views)

Peter Pquare- I Do Not Have To Be At End Sars Protests Because I Am Wealthy / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by RTSC: 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
scoundrel:
Igbo boys, give you free accommodation? The labour they’ll acquire from you will pass four years of rent compared to the meagre roof they’ll put above your head. I’ve lived with good Igbo people on the regular. It’s the bad ones who make me hate the ethnic group as a whole. I’ve slept on the floor before. It was the best thing I ever did for my back.
I am sure your ethnic group is clean, spotless and good like an angel.

We have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Coldie(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Wizzy is still grateful to banky till date.

It's normal for we Nigerians to always try to take advantage of people when it matters.

Just like the mentality we have that a company is doing is a favour by employing us. So we honourably accept whatever is thrown at us.

It runs in our veins
Cynthia Morgan is not saying the truth.

First of all even the Psquare did the discover that after they separated they had to open different YouTube and vevo accounts, even Davido after he left Hkn he had to open a new YouTube account called Davidioofficial.

These people didnt complain, cause they knew their talents ans were leaving because they knew their worth. And it showed.

Cynthia Morgan left and after 5years started saying she failed because of how Jude treated her 5years ago, Jude treated her bad but she left and took control is it Jude's fault that she wasn't up to standard?

5 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On May 24, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Las Las no be Lola be the problem.

The Okoye’s are big problems themselves.

Won’t the truth come out. Won’t the lord do it grin

I said it then and they were calling me tribalist even those who know I’m igbo. Tribalist because I didn’t join to vilify a Yoruba woman?

I was speaking from the perspective of a Nigerian wife. The wife is always the problem. Even when two obviously mature men can’t get their acts together. Let’s blame the wife. She should be the one responsible for making them reasonable. Yeye

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by deltateam: 3:56pm On May 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
May D has reacted to the Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan saga.

A twitter user wrote:

"How Cynthia Morgan went from First frame to the second frame is totally shocking to say the least.
What's really wrong?
But curiously enough, there has NEVER been any artiste that thrived and became successful under the P-Square label.
May D was an obvious example Crying face".

Then May D reacted

https://mobile.twitter.com/MisterMayD/status/1264470693313417217

When someone replied him with:
"Alaye they said your own na greedFace with tears of joy"

May D went ahead to reply more:

"Bleep u retard! Do you know I was with Psquare since 2008 I never had a bank account!!"

"How can you say greed when I never billed them for anything I have ever done for them in my life! From writing credit and vocal credit on the invasion album ... ask them if I was ever greedy!Just let them say it!"

"Dont ever in your life , say I'm greedy again.. I'm the most reasonable person you can ever meet!!

May D revealed how he used to sleep in P'square's house on TV carton.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MisterMayD/status/1264492630320259072

This is very funny and yet sad. It's just like the feeling one gets when high on coke.

You laugh and feel fly only for you to be sober when the euphoria ends.

All na packaging sha. Nobi Mr P sing na 'Audio money'?
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 24, 2020
MeToo bitchass nigger
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by hermesprogidy(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2020
deepwater:
My grandfather said if several arrows are being shot and it all keeps hitting a particular spot, then there must be something about that SPOT
No, it means the archers we're good. grin

3 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
larryking540:

Even if u pass Tru hell to make it in life bro ,that doesn't mean u should be rude to others because u believe they can't make it or u are way ahead them in life ,bro table day turn oooo,,,am sure this isn't the first time you are hearing that
You have made your point but people like him only focus on the bad treatments they get from people. What happened to the good things he benefited from them? How come he endured the "bad" treatments if he wasn't getting some kind of help?

I understand you but I've stopped falling cheaply to social media trial long time ago and until I hear Jude Okoye's side of the story, I won't believe no body.

4 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by udemzyudex(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Good part is that you were lucky to have been opportuned to work with them at all. Not everyone that wished to was given the chance.
Maybe you are like an orange that needed some good squeezing to produce juice. Probably you would have been unproductive if pampered.
I owe everybody that I encountered while on my way up the ladder.
Bad guys made me work harder while the good guys held the light.
Be grateful to God for everything.
People who keep looking back always fall flat. Ask Blackface.

Rubbish post.

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
I don’t believe A B C or D

I just know Lola is not their problem.
J111333:
You have made your point but people like him only focus on the bad treatments they get from people. What happened to the good things he benefited from them? How come he endured the "bad" treatments if he wasn't getting some kind of help?

I understand you but I've stopped falling cheaply to social media trial long time ago and until I hear Jude Okoye's side of the story, I won't believe no body.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2020
Tedpgrass:

How Trump reach my side.. He no fit touch me

Where is the confusion coming from.....
All the parameters aren't in place.. The people bringing about the confusion are themselves confused as things have not progressed as expected and are rather disjointed.

Supernatural as per.... The timing neva reach yet

You dey alive na so just calm down and watch events
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by larryking540: 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
cococandy:

Won’t the truth come out. Won’t the lord do it grin

I said it then and they were calling me tribalist even those who know I’m igbo. Tribalist because I didn’t join to vilify a Yoruba woman?

I was speaking from the perspective of a Nigerian wife. The wife is always the problem. Even when two obviously mature men can’t get their acts together. Let’s blame the wife. She should be the one responsible for making them reasonable. Yeye

The truth is the type of wife u marry matters alot ,,so will as much as possible make sure the family is fully United but some will make sure ur family don't come close even to the gate of your hux ,life sha

2 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Coldie(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
scoundrel:
Igbo boys, give you free accommodation? The labour they’ll acquire from you will pass four years of rent compared to the meagre roof they’ll put above your head. I’ve lived with good Igbo people on the regular. It’s the bad ones who make me hate the ethnic group as a whole. I’ve slept on the floor before. It was the best thing I ever did for my back.
At least we gave u accommodation, I have lived with somebody before that I gave my house to live with the key and even when I come around we sleep in the same bed, cause I no dae reason am.

But do u know that when I visited his base where he lives to do something in the state since I didnt want to waste money on hotel bills, na ground I dae sleep with only pillow, I couldn't even enter his second room. Despite the fact that he had a big sofa, it was only his bro who could sleep on the sofa, when he wasn't around na still ground I dae.

FYI he was Yoruba. But does that mean I should start hating him?

Just the fact that I had somewhere to rest my head I was OK though he later told me to leave, I appreciate him.

In this life expect anything from anyone, even the person u helped in the past can fvck u up, when the table is turned, not to talk of someone who owes u nothing Mr scoundrel

10 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
Coldie:

Cynthia Morgan is not saying the truth.

First of all even the Psquare did the discover that after they separated they had to open different YouTube and vevo accounts, even Davido after he left Hkn he had to open a new YouTube account called Davidioofficial.

These people didnt complain, cause they knew their talents ans were leaving because they knew their worth. And it showed.

Cynthia Morgan left and after 5years started saying she failed because of how Jude treated her 5years ago, Jude treated her bad but she left and took control is it Jude's fault that she wasn't up to standard?

How about May D?

Someone made a comment on this forum and listed all the artiste Square records signed and pointed the fact that none succeeded. Does it not cement the fact that their management was bad and woeful?

I agree with your last statement but you cant give what you dont have. Probably this people left when it was not due and had little to hold on to.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by emerged01(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2020
If you want to know much about the politicians and celebrities fake lives,try and get in touch with their domestic staff, you will sure know that they are all less human.

3 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Origamist: 4:01pm On May 24, 2020
In as much as I don't want to take sides with Jude,we have to remember music is pure business,and a dicey one at that because it is not all artistes that get signed and brushed up by the label that become successful.

Think about the money spent on quality videos,studio sessions,tours,promotions etc.
and you'll realise it is very risky investment.
The market is very unpredictable,yet the label pays.
Your work as an artistes is simple.
Record your song,and go about your business.
Whether it blows or not,the label still has a lot of bills to settle.
If after years of releasing underperforming songs,the artistes gets a hit.How do you expect the label to recoup it funds,if not by deducting from the earnings of the artiste?
This might seem unfair to them and their fans,
but the label shoulders most of the financial responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
larryking540:

80% of most rich men if u day under them forget it ,na either driver u go become to Dem day drive there kids or wife go places or u go turn messager for life ,,,,if u be their relative ,na that one even worst pass o,,

If u ask them how u fit travel out unto say their kids day Yankee for long ,they fit change ur story,they go tell u say abroad no easy o,,or they go give u link way don expire
cheesy grin I swear u Sabi them finish

2 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by caprini1: 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
JastSiryin:
I know where you're coming from. But let us never be blinded by our optimism. The fact that people's harsh actions towards us may have helped us grow, it still doesn't excuse the wrong they did.
Those wrongs hunts one for life.... especially when the same person pesters you for help at every moment.At my age i still cry ,when i remember a blood relation couldn't help me with 100k ,but i,ve given him 1m thrice.

2 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

"God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! #Stillwaitingonmypassport,"
-Wizkid

Their was never a time they had issues out side beer parlour speculations. Its just the normal feeling a manager will have losing his top-gun. Don Jazzy and Reekado are in good terms, but is def sure Jazzy would always miss him knowing his talents amongs the rest

Mister or Madam ... go and ask Don Jazzy his role in settling them

Wizkid And Banky W In Intense Fight: “I Made You Who You Are Today” 7 years ago 12271 views by Legit.ng Wizkid And Banky W In Intense Fight:

“I Made You Who You Are Today” Nigerian artist Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid and his former boss, Banky W of EME are currently in a very tough fight. Few weeks ago, Wizkid dumped Banky W’s record label to start his own company tagged “Star Boy Entertainment”.

On Friday, Wizkid showed up at Banky W’s love concert that took place at the Civic Center in Victoria Island, Lagos. Wizkid and his girlfriend, Omotayo showed up as regular guests but the star boy wasn’t comfortable throughout his stay. wizkid and girlfriend at banky w concert He was spotted with his head bowed all through the concert. Minutes later, we learnt star boy walked of the event with his girlfriend without talking to any of his label mates.

Few hours ago, the pair engaged each other in a tough war of words on Twitter. See the tweets below.

Banks W said: Am not gonna pretend like your absence from the team would not be felt, you will be replaced by a better artiste Never knew you were such an ingrate, I made you who you are today and that fact is something you can never deny. Wish you all the best

Wizkid Replied with: I can never be replaced, you mistook my loyalty for stupidity so don’t get mad that I’ve decided to move on with my life Going live on Ustream in a bit #TeamWizkid lets get it! The tweets have been deleted. Heya Banky is feeling the impact of the star boy. Who go settle the fight now? Read more: https://www.legit.ng/24230.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by larryking540: 4:05pm On May 24, 2020
J111333:

U kw wat in Africa we have dis funny ideology of karma,when u treat others harshly and calamity starts falling few years later on you trust me ,those you treated harshly will be the first to laugh at you,that is wat is happening now ,,,

Right now psquare con be like upcoming artist even zlanta con day popular pass them

2 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Coldie(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

How about May D?

Someone made a comment on this forum and listed all the artiste Square records signed and pointed the fact that none succeeded. Does it not cement the fact that their management was bad and woeful?

I agree with your last statement but you cant give what you dont have. Probably this people left when it was not due and had little to hold on to.
Even peter of the psquare that left we are all seeing his success, he is not even singing again. He had drifted to loto called zoom.

But back then he was complaining that he was been marginalized by the group.

Its just like scales, wizkid and banky w. If not for d fact that wizkid and scales left and wizkid came out successful giving scales no excuse. Who knows by now scales would have released his own about y he didn't succeed because banky was marginalizing him.

3 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by lastempero: 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
Uyi168:
Social media will make u envy people, who, on a normal day u should be pitying...

Abi ooo, i dey pity that morgan of a lady now.i wish i have a record label now. I for just give her one better contract

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
cococandy:
I don’t believe A B C or D

I just know Lola is not their problem.
That's how a lot of folks go about running people down with lies on social media, not saying they are lying but until I hear the other side of the story, I ain't believing shiit. undecided

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Franking: 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
Were u waiting for somebody to open an account for u? U sef be slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by pacespot(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
This trait is in every Nigerian, not only the okoyes, treating someone like a trash because they are not yet rich, and this aggression is passed on to other people as those who have suffered the experience become more successful. It is a sad reality that affects the governance in the country, because those in government believe they are more equal than the rest.

3 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by larryking540: 4:08pm On May 24, 2020
Heistman:
cheesy grin I swear u Sabi them finish

Sabi na understand statement oo
I get them plenty for my family,but I kw send them o,,
Ur pikin day outside Yankee with e wife with full time citizenship ,u want make I con day do computer operator for your company ,,,

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by James4bright(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2020
RichDad1:
And your were busy shouting chop my money ?

Mehd ohhh cheesy cheesy

Guy, I don laugh die oh. Lmao

Anyway, I think MayD is just greedy.

Give that same opportunity to another artiste and watch them use it well.

Firstly, MayD has failed woefully in growing his career and it's no one's fault but his. If he was that good other artiste would definitely be in search of him.

About the account he didn't create, it was your fault bro. I'm sure you probably just spent your money on luxury trying to live fake life, like Yahoo boys would always do, then you refused to save because you were with Psquare.

Your destiny lies in your hands, if you fail, it's your fault and nobody's fault. Mumu MayD.

4 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by obataokenwa(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Either you are stupid or callous. SMH. Suffering and hard times are helpful in their own way, but settling someone with 50k after 12yrs is pure wickedness. To even bless the money after doing such wickedness is pure psychopathy.
My people say...a child backed by the mother, don't know that the journey is far.

3 Likes

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by Swealy: 4:12pm On May 24, 2020
E be like say this okoye family get issue oo
Person die for thier hand
Now 2 artiste dey complain for thier head

1 Like

Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by obataokenwa(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2020
ZikTzu:

Absolute nonsense!
My people say...a child backed by the mother, don't know that the journey is far.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by obataokenwa(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2020
Heistman:
nonsense
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by edoairways: 4:13pm On May 24, 2020
ozoebuka1:
shocked

Psquare owe him nothing... Don't blame anyone for not being good to you, but you must blame yourself for not being good to others.
Re: May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters by perdollar(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2020
the tale of a storyteller........by El-Rufai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tacha Steps Out With Police Escort, Takes Pics With Mercy, Others(Video) / Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.