Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Eid El Filtr Prayers Going On As PMB Sits On A Chair (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eid El Filtr Prayers Going On As PMB Sits On A Chair (photos) (283 Views)

Measurement For Zakatil Filtr / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid El Filtr Prayers Going On As PMB Sits On A Chair (photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Happy Eid el filtr to my Muslim brethren. I came across this picture on twitter and I was kind of amazed. I don't know if its right for President Buhari to be sitting down instead of squatting on the floor why Muslim prayers were going on. I just asked for your opinions.

Re: Eid El Filtr Prayers Going On As PMB Sits On A Chair (photos) by oloriooko(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2020
Bubu is finished! Age don catch up with the man while using football age, the real age shows up
If the president of a complex nation like 9ja is this old not to be able to sit and pray, how can he withstand the rigours of daily varying challenges this nation brings to his table everyday.
Re: Eid El Filtr Prayers Going On As PMB Sits On A Chair (photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2020
oloriooko:
Bubu is finished! Age don catch up with the man while using football age, the real age shows up
If the president of a complex nation like 9ja is this old not to be able to sit and pray, how can he withstand the rigours of daily varying challenges this nation brings to his table everyday.
No be small. Baba no fit bend down again o

(1) (Reply)

Who Determines One's Success In Life? / NEWS COVID-19: TB Joshua Reveals Why Synagogue Church Will Remain Shut / 34 Signs You Are Living In A Haunted House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.