Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) (50648 Views)

Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTRtFUPaIT8

A video shared online captured the moment church members carried their pastor into the church with a chair, IGBERETV reports.

As seen in the video, when the pastor arrived at the church, members of the church quickly brought out a chair for the him to sit. The pastor sat on chair. The church members carried him to the church altar with the chair.

https://igberetvnews.com/1423502/church-members-carry-pastor-church-chair-photos-video/

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Johnflowey1738(f): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
shocked

Religion is really the opium of the masses

This one go dey feel like assistant Jesus.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by PlayMaker14: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Maybe the pastor is a CRIPPLE... grin

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Youngwiz71(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
See ehn common sense is not common ooo..... I no blame the pastor na the gullible members I blame....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Youngwiz71:
See ehn common sense is not common ooo..... I no blame the pastor na the gullible members I blame....

Several church members go to church to worship the pastor and not God the holy spirit cheesy tongue.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thank God for Jesus and the apostles...

If some kind of preachers we have these days get 10% of the power they had, they would be walking on people's heads.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by AntiChristian: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmm!
Maybe na film!

6 Likes

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by john4affiliate: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
I don't always want to comment over religious issh.

3 Likes

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by izuch(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Mokason288(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy
Iā€™m a Christian

But I sincerely feel this are some of the reasons why Nigeria needs MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket

This kinda pastor will even be among those complaining about Muslim Muslim Ticket

A lot of Christians are foolish

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
So the fellow above me thinks he can sell his Muslim-Muslim Ticket Agenda because of the actions of certain church members ?

There is no Justification for that wickedness.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Aidejay(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is why I love religion. The ease of manipulating people into doing the most narcissistic things. I am jealous of the pastor.

If I had such control over people's mind I'd make them kiss the dirty floor I walk on literally.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by DevilSignature: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy

Slave tread continue
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Aboguede(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Akuko ndi yard grin

Once u just go do small ogu ego

Then buy cheap land and build tent there

Just come out from car with bible and recruite 3 Street Boys and set very big banna

You are a prophet

That was how odumeje started shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
sad
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by gift2xl: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Laughable.
This is my observation

The Muslim fight for there God
Christian fight for their pastor's, G.Os and allow there God to fight for himself and for them.

Peace!!

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Sambai65(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Too much juju shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Kharol1234: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na this kind people bandits suppose come shoot no be innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by kingscare1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Stupidity has taking over them including APC.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Atheistan: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mokason288:
cheesy
Iā€™m a Christian

But I sincerely feel this are some of the reasons why Nigeria needs MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket

A lot of Christians are foolish

So what? The Muslims are the smart ones?
Telling us you are a christian doesn't make you less bigot...
We all know you are a degenerate muslim with a dirty black ass. grin

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
G
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Maybe the pastor is a CRIPPLE... grin

In the brain? yes

In the leg? No, else he will have use a wheelchair

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Fixitt(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
End time pastor
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by fasho01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fanatics and extremists.. So pathetic
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by bigdammyj: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seen.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Rawtruth1: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
These are the business men in pulpits these days. The victims are the gullibles as usual
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by franchasofficia: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Acting not real life. You guys should be careful of spreading all these stuffs, promoting false prophets blackmailing the great image of the body of Christ Jesus cry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East ā€“ Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.