Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Tells Her To Call Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Tells Her To Call Him (360 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / What Happened To Cynthia Morgan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Tells Her To Call Him by spunky425(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2020

“It’s OBO, Baddest!” DMW boss, Davido has reached out to Madrina (Cynthia Morgan) in a new post telling her to call him.

Cynthia Morgan has been the talk of town today after she revealed all she passed through in the hands of Northside Inc boss, Jude Okoye.

Fans and well wishers have also called for her speedy recovery even opening a Gofundme account for her, with others calling on Davido for help.

Davido seems to have seen all these and in a new tweet wrote; “Cynthia Morgan call me ....”

See below;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/05/davido-reaches-out-to-cynthia-morgan-tells-her-to-call-him/

We hope this would be a start of something great as we anticipate the revival of Madrina!
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Tells Her To Call Him by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2020
Nice man ... Unlike the one shamelessly hitting tiwa's wrinkled old snail.
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Tells Her To Call Him by Righteousness89(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2020
Cynthia
Re: Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Tells Her To Call Him by spunky425(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2020
Davido also reveals he's ready for a collaboration between the duo as he's getting his verse ready, he wrote;

"Tell Cynthia I got an anthem for her .... I’ll record my verse now"

(1) (Reply)

‘I Can Make Peace With Jude Okoye’ – Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Nigerians / If I Meet Him My Joy Will Be Complete, Wizkid Fans Crys Out / Wajid Khan Death - Died: Music Composer Wajid Khan Of Sajid-wajid Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.